Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Small Talk
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Avvilimento
This worked for Sussed, but she's hot and I ain't so we'll see how it goes....

Just trying to kick-start something for the folks on right now and get a bit of a conversation going. I can see at least Cowboy, BEAUTIFUL, and the delectable Miss Lily, but everyone just seems to be using the private messages blink.gif

I'm hopeless at conversation, so I'll throw the floor open for someone more able (and better looking) to get things rolling properly.

-Jon
cowboy
QUOTE(Avvilimento @ Nov 6 2005, 12:28 PM)

Just trying to kick-start something for the folks on right now and get a bit of a conversation going.  I can see at least Cowboy, BEAUTIFUL, and the delectable Miss Lily, but everyone just seems to be using the private messages blink.gif

I'm hopeless at conversation, so I'll throw the floor open for someone more able (and better looking) to get things rolling properly.

-Jon

I'm the same as you so hope one of the sexxy girls will help hint hint
clincar
A lot of guys and gals PM each other on here!! Find a thread that is being posted on and join in...don't be shy now!!
Avvilimento
Probably not the best idea - I have this knack for destroying all forms of communication. It's not intentional, and I have no idea how I do it, but conversations seem to disappear (along with people) in my presence. I'm just too damned good, 'eh?

Probably best to keep my unique powers confined to here, at least for now.

(Although perhaps this explains why everyone was just PMing when this was started....?)
COMEDYMAN
Lotta PM convos happen on here smile.gif Guys giving personal touches to boobie compliments professing undying love , girls saying aww that's sweet and if ya read tween the lines they are saying "quit contacting me psycho!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif

Im thats what happens in al lotta PMs on here laughing-smiley-017.gif
Gnappster
oh shit yeah, I get A LOT of PM's on here

(is 1 a lot?)
Imagirlwatcher
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Nov 7 2005, 08:41 AM)
(is 1 a lot?)

For me, it is. sad.gif

But that's ok, I cum for the buffet anyway. 2thumbs.gif
Hardabs
yea, i like to pm to avoid ruining a thread. Im a shy guy too but every body here is friendly so you really shouldnt be hesitant to join in.
hott1976
i never recieved a pm from hardabs... not to my knowledge.
closeup
Here I am talking about football and all the time she's posting pictures here. Duh!
BEAUTIFUL
I would say things are well in hand here..... smile.gif
cowboy
hi BEAUTIFUL
mmmmmm808080
you going to join in too beautiful - as I'm very fond of nice melons and yours complement sweets puuuuuuuuurrrrrfectly......
Avvilimento
smilio14.gif It didn't die the terrible, terrible death I thought it would. Kinda ironic, though, that all this convsersation took place when I wasn't here, don't you think?
Hot mama
QUOTE(Avvilimento @ Nov 6 2005, 12:28 PM)

Just trying to kick-start something for the folks on right now and get a bit of a conversation going.  I can see at least Cowboy, BEAUTIFUL, and the delectable Miss Lily, but everyone just seems to be using the private messages blink.gif

-Jon

its like that most of the time
this mornin is the same almost every one is using PM
it gets to were there is no one to chat with sad.gif
Hot mama
there are 7 members on and only 2 are not on messenger
closeup
QUOTE(Hot mama @ Nov 8 2005, 10:27 AM)
there are 7 members on and only 2 are not on messenger

That seems to be about average now.
COMEDYMAN
Will move the posts of the pics and convos around them from sweet to the nightly pics thread. smile.gif Trying to keep all the sex talk in the sex talk threads smile.gif I love your pics sweet just keeping chit chat for chit chat love-smiley-077.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.