Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Please Let Me Know What You Think Of Mine.
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Suprgirlbignips
Please let me know what you think of mine and go rate me. Married 38 yr old mom of 2 with Natural 34DD's.
IowaHottie
QUOTE(Suprgirlbignips @ Sep 6 2017, 08:34 AM)
Please let me know what you think of mine and go rate me. Married 38 yr old mom of 2 with Natural 34DD's.

I think they are magnificent!!!! I'd love to get to know them better. I'd vote 15 stars if they'd let me.
fred87
Well they look great if U stick around and pan out to be real it wont take u long to be rmm famous with a body and smile like that
Suprgirlbignips
QUOTE(IowaHottie @ Sep 6 2017, 09:48 AM)
I think they are magnificent!!!! I'd love to get to know them better. I'd vote 15 stars if they'd let me.

Thank you so they still look ok after 2 kids
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(Suprgirlbignips @ Sep 6 2017, 09:59 AM)

Your breasts are beautiful, please, by all means, show them off! Beautiful pair of juicy fruits, nice big nipples that are just begging to be sucked!

2thumbs.gif
monty
QUOTE(Suprgirlbignips @ Sep 6 2017, 09:59 AM)

Great pic, please en lighten me. I'm on my phone, is that water on your chest or SOMETHING ELSE?!?!?!!!!!
Suprgirlbignips
QUOTE(monty @ Sep 6 2017, 04:45 PM)
Great pic, please en lighten me. I'm on my phone, is that water on your chest or SOMETHING ELSE?!?!?!!!!!

A Big Load of Cum from my Hubby!!! Lol
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Suprgirlbignips @ Sep 6 2017, 05:00 PM)
A Big Load of Cum from my Hubby!!! Lol

one very lucky/fortunate hubby food-smiley-004.gif
FreakyShinnizle
Wow... they look delicious
josh22
QUOTE(Suprgirlbignips @ Sep 6 2017, 09:34 AM)

You are super sexy!!! You look fantastic. Two kids and still got curves every guy would love to get his hands on
r8rman
QUOTE(Suprgirlbignips @ Sep 6 2017, 09:34 AM)

I think they look absolutely spectacular! Thanks for sharing!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.