Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Ta-ta Towels, The Answer To Boob Sweat?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Buck Turgidson
For the uninitiated, boob sweat is a real thing for women. Think about it for a second, Melons are trapped in a bra, which is a non-breathable contraption that keeps boob-jiggle in check, all the while suffocating those gorgeous milk producing glands sad.gif
Thus, "boob sweat".

Enter the Ta-Ta Towel. Just a simple piece of fabric and elastic that cradles the Ta's with LOTS of breathing room.

RMM language nanny bars the actual links and auto-fills wrong words.
Yahoo or Google "Ta Ta Towel"
ddd35
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Aug 12 2017, 11:10 AM)
For the uninitiated, boob sweat is a real thing for women. Think about it for a second, Melons are trapped in a bra, which is a non-breathable contraption that keeps boob-jiggle in check, all the while suffocating those gorgeous milk producing glands  sad.gif
Thus, "boob sweat".

Enter the Ta-Ta Towel. Just a simple piece of fabric and elastic that cradles the Ta's with LOTS of breathing room.

RMM language nanny bars the actual links and auto-fills wrong words.
Yahoo or Google "Ta Ta Towel"

[attachmentid=199737]
This a good pic of it
boredandlonely77
As a female of the large chest variety, I think these look awesome, but there is no way I will be paying £45 for one. I don'tvpay that much for a bra.
Buck Turgidson
Probably worthy of its own post topic, but how do YOU beat the heat and boob sweat?

Photo submissions welcome!

Buck Turgidson
It's been unusually hot in the Pacific Northwest. Some women, not all, but some just do not wear bras at all in this area, which is completely natural and beautiful.
Those women who do, and they have their reasons, I see the struggle. I've become more in tune with the boob sweat issue, and I see the pulling of the front of the shirt to cool off, even the pulling of the center of the bra in some instances. Then there's the re-adjust.
sad.gif I don't get it. For bra companies that claim to be for women, by women, they are doing no favors offering these sealed cups that don't breathe. The struggle is real.

Then an idea hit me. The mind started putting together fabric technologies and possibilities. It would be something if a guy like me, put out a product that solved this nagging issue....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.