Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Add Your Pics Here For Linking :)
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Site Help and Information
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
COMEDYMAN
If you want to add a pic to your signature, post it here first or in your 411 and link to it.

2thumbs.gif
polyamorous96
Heres mine Cman
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(polyamorous96 @ Nov 2 2005, 11:46 PM)
Heres mine Cman

just follow the instructions like I sent in your PM and you will be able to have have a proper Sig picture 2thumbs.gif
polyamorous96
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Nov 2 2005, 10:58 PM)
just follow the instructions like I sent in your PM and you will be able to have have a proper Sig picture  2thumbs.gif

I fixed the post, please help me tongue.gif
COMEDYMAN
Good Job 2thumbs.gif
Ratt
To avoid further confusion...

Hey C-man; you were right, my bad!

Thanks Tygalili....
ILOVEBOOBS05
[attachmentid=8393]
Hot mama
[attachmentid=8395]
chelsey
see if this works
COMEDYMAN
Those are pretty cool smile.gif great effects
Hot mama
[attachmentid=8446]
Ratt
bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif

Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!

Is there a C-man in the house?

I lost my signiture, how do I fix it?

Please help... I'll do almost anything...

Almost...
COMEDYMAN
Posting for Chelsys Sig
Ratt
peniscam
jrock8
QUOTE(Ratt @ Jan 10 2006, 01:20 AM)
peniscam

laughing-smiley-014.gif that's awesome dude... i just don't want to know how much the install hurt though tongue.gif
Ratt
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Jan 10 2006, 03:22 PM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif that's awesome dude... i just don't want to know how much the install hurt though tongue.gif

Fucking HEAPS....
Gnappster
yoink!
Gnappster
popcorn!
SKULLZ0MBIE
After attaching, then what?
Gnappster
QUOTE(SKULLZ0MBIE @ Feb 28 2006, 01:28 PM)
After attaching, then what?

do u want it for your sig?
go to your control panel click on edit signature settings
and in the box, put [im*] location of the pic you want [/img*] (but remove the * when you do it)
for the location of the pic, right click on it and select properties and copy and paste the location from there.
SKULLZ0MBIE
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Feb 28 2006, 03:42 PM)
do u want it for your sig?
go to your control panel click on edit signature settings
and in the box, put [im*] location of the pic you want [/img*] (but remove the * when you do it)
for the location of the pic, right click on it and select properties and copy and paste the location from there.

Cool, thanks GNAPPSTER 2thumbs.gif
Next time I'll buy you a beer drinkup.gif
Gnappster
food-smiley-004.gif
evade20
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
bondiguy
pic for my sig only
SKULLZ0MBIE
grinning-smiley-003.gif
SKULLZ0MBIE
2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
Dude ur avatar is fucking weak.... and you have more pics in ur sig than in mosts peoples thread.... why dont u get Cman to get you a little gif going?
SKULLZ0MBIE
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Mar 11 2006, 10:48 PM)
Dude ur avatar is fucking weak.... and you have more pics in ur sig than in mosts peoples thread.... why dont u get Cman to get you a little gif going?

yEA, I know that avatar is a downer dry.gif , but had to put zombie pic blink.gif
LOL yea, I should chat with Cman about that thanks for the info 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy
grinning-smiley-003.gif
ILOVEBOOBS05
[attachmentid=16108]
Lynette
Me
ILOVEBOOBS05
[attachmentid=16297]
closeup
can I get this as my sig?
diane26
QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 25 2006, 09:09 PM)
can I get this as my sig?

Copy the link and add it to your sig using the img tags.
closeup
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 26 2006, 12:13 AM)
Copy the link and add it to your sig using the img tags.

I don't know what that means. I thought we post them here and CMan takes care of it.
diane26
QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 27 2006, 09:36 AM)
I don't know what that means. I thought we post them here and CMan takes care of it.

No you post it here to get the link.,

Here is your link

http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/uploads/p...-1143346122.jpg

Copy it go to where you change your sig hit the Img button paste this in there and hit submit or copy this whole thing

[img]http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/uploads/post-9341-1143346122.jpg[/img

but at the end you will need to end the ] part on it I cant do it here or the picture will show instead of the link.
closeup
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 27 2006, 12:43 PM)
No you post it here to get the link.,
Here is your link

http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/uploads/p...-1143346122.jpg

Copy it go to where you change your sig hit the Img button paste this in there and hit submit or copy this whole thing

[img]http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/uploads/post-9341-1143346122.jpg[/img
but at the end you will need to end the ] part on it I cant do it here or the picture will show instead of the link.

Thanks for taking the time to explain that but I have no idea what cut and paste and Img are. I'm not very proficient with computers, I thought I just posted it here. Oh well, it's not that important that have that in every post, I just thought it was kinda funny to watch.
ILOVEBOOBS05
guns.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ILOVEBOOBS05 @ Mar 27 2006, 04:07 PM)
[attachmentid=16653]

Who knew lisa had such dark nipples and a FUP
diane26
Guess you got it figured out eh?
closeup
QUOTE(diane26 @ Mar 27 2006, 05:55 PM)
Guess you got it figured out eh?

Lots of trials and lots of error. This still things on this site that a new to me. I tend to stick to the same routine when I log on here so I never really learn how to use all the bells and whistles.
diane26
QUOTE(closeup @ Mar 27 2006, 04:28 PM)
Lots of trials and lots of error. This still things on this site that a new to me. I tend to stick to the same routine when I log on here so I never really learn how to use all the bells and whistles.

Not sure if you figured out how to Copy and Paste yet but put your cursor where you want to start hold down the left part of the mouse and drag over what you want to copy it should be highlighted. Than let go of the mouse and hit the right click button and hit copy it will copy the highlighted stuff.

Where ever you want it to go put your cursor there right click and hit paste and it will paste it to the new place.
Ratt
Note to self: Next time, enter a message as well...
Christof
[attachmentid=16914]
ILOVEBOOBS05
[attachmentid=17031]
ILOVEBOOBS05
[attachmentid=17620]
UncleBuck
[attachmentid=31389][attachmentid=23776][attachmentid=23775][attachmentid=19586]
[attachmentid=23506][attachmentid=21672][attachmentid=21032][attachmentid=19851]
[attachmentid=19579][attachmentid=19501][attachmentid=18197]
lipsalve
thanks
SKULLZ0MBIE
drinkup.gif here you go buddy enjoy food-smiley-004.gif
Bobaloo
QUOTE(SKULLZ0MBIE @ Apr 20 2006, 11:23 AM)
here we go

Okay. I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but I presume it is.

Skull, your new signature addition is stretching the shit out of the RMM windows. Anything you can do about that? I know the women you have on the sig deserve all the glory you can give them, but maybe you can shrink the pictures or stack them or something. Maybe you can ask someone to help you make a gif file where the images switch.

You don't have to do anything really. Just thought I'd let you know it's stretching stuff out. I know it's not that big of a deal, but it makes things difficult to read on my end.

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.