Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Who Likes Their Melons
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
aussieboobs1
I want to know how many of the ladies posting on here like their own Melons. As I am still self conscious about mine!
sandra sukem
I'm alot more comfortable with the girls now than I was years ago. I used to play alot of sports and I was very conscious of the size of my chest. I usually had to use 3 sports bras to keep the girls under wraps. I would wear baggy shirts to not draw attention to myself. I seriously considered a breast reduction after my kids were born as my Melons grew and didn't really go back to their pervious size. So here I am and what the fuck.....I have them, I'm more comfortable with them and I wear more fitting clothing. I'm also married to a man that loves Melons and praises me as the mother ship...lol.
d.williams
Both of you are amazing bigger the better woohoo
d.williams
QUOTE(aussieMelons1 @ Jun 24 2017, 08:45 AM)
I want to know how many of the ladies posting on here like their own Melons. As I am still self conscious about mine!

AMazing melons
aussieboobs1
QUOTE(aussieMelons1 @ Jun 24 2017, 11:45 PM)

Hi Sandra thank you for post my fiancé also like my melons and has made me more comfortable with the hence joining rate my melons but if I am honest I don't really think they are that special
d.williams
QUOTE(aussieMelons1 @ Jun 24 2017, 10:06 AM)
Hi Sandra thank you for post my fiancé also like my melons and has made me more comfortable with the hence joining rate my melons but if I am honest I don't really think they are that special

Hi
You are special busty and sound intteligent. You rule
aussieboobs1
QUOTE(d.williams @ Jun 25 2017, 01:13 AM)
Hi
You are special busty and sound intteligent. You rule

Thank you when can we see a picture of your melons
d.williams
QUOTE(aussieMelons1 @ Jun 24 2017, 10:16 AM)
Thank you when can we see a picture of your melons

Lol I am just a big fan of melons and you both are huge
aussieboobs1
QUOTE(d.williams @ Jun 25 2017, 01:04 AM)
Both of you are amazing bigger the better woohoo

you are very kind nah.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(aussieMelons1 @ Jun 24 2017, 06:45 AM)

I like your breasts, I think they look really good on your frame
aussieboobs1
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 25 2017, 05:57 AM)
I like your breasts,  I think they look really good on your frame

Hi thankyou.please rate my boob pics
billyb
I like my Melons and I like showing them to strange men who don't know who I am!
ddd35
QUOTE(billyb @ Jun 25 2017, 08:44 AM)
I like my Melons and I like showing them to strange men who don't know who I am!

I like your melons and I'm glad you showed them to me as I'm as strange as they come . love-smiley-085.gif
Snoopy05
QUOTE(billyb @ Jun 25 2017, 10:44 AM)

Your Melons are gorgeous Billy , you can show me them as often as you want! food-smiley-004.gif
gwiskup
QUOTE(sandra sukem @ Jun 24 2017, 10:34 AM)
I'm alot more comfortable with the girls now than I was years ago. I used to play alot of sports and I was very conscious of the size of my chest. I usually had to use 3 sports bras to keep the girls under wraps. I would wear baggy shirts to not draw attention to myself. I seriously considered a breast reduction after my kids were born as my Melons grew and didn't really go back to their pervious size. So here I am and what the fuck.....I have them, I'm more comfortable with them and I wear more fitting clothing. I'm also married to a man that loves Melons and praises me as the mother ship...lol.

your hubby is right,,, unlike what media / advertising / hollywood trey and brainwash men, and shame women who aren't size 2 and look like a 14 year old girl, beautiful sexy women come in all shapes and sizes, and YES there are those of us who prefer voluptuous bodies and BBB Big Beautiful Breasts ! grinning-smiley-003.gif 08.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(sandra sukem @ Jun 24 2017, 07:34 AM)

I think your melons are awesome , nothing wrong with filling out a top . I bet you where a amazing site when you played sports. Having spent the last 8 years attending softball games and the fact our pitcher was blessed with big beautiful breasts on a small frame I can certainly understand your polite. Her mom even tried wrapping her chest with a elastic bandage to contain them . They finally realized there was no use. Nature had blessed her with them so just deal with. I think you're are perfect, take pride in what you've been blessed with.
billyb
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 25 2017, 11:38 AM)
I like your melons and I'm glad you showed  them to me as I'm as strange as they come .    love-smiley-085.gif

I don't think your strange, just very horny! Ok, maybe a little strange!
ddd35
QUOTE(billyb @ Jul 3 2017, 06:16 AM)
I don't think your strange, just very horny! Ok, maybe a little strange!

You've got me figured out
aussieboobs1
QUOTE(billyb @ Jun 25 2017, 10:44 AM)

I must admit being able to show Melons without your face help plus I like the mystery wub.gif
boredandlonely77
I have self esteem issues and can't understand why anyone (husband included) would want to look at any part of me. My Melons are a weird shape, they hang weird, and I have weird nipples, but in saying that, husband persuaded me to post photos on here and it's nice to have people appreciate them. It gives me a bit of a confidence boost too. TLDR:Yes and no 😂😂😂
anon89lon
my current boyfrind shows off my melons as much as I do and it makes me think more of them now lol if we didn't like our melons why would we show them to you guys
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.