Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2nd Round: 18th May - 3rd June 2017
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > RMM photo contest - win real cash prizes
johnfreak
The second round has started - upload your photos until Sunday, 3rd June and win 20$!

This round bonus theme (40$): Send us your boob pic from a fitting room!

You can submit also pics that do not match the theme. But in the case of a win, you just win 20$ without the bonus. If your pic wins and matches the theme, you will 40$!

Please do NOT post your pics here, you need to upload them for the rating site here.

Here are some examples for the bonus, it's really easy:

[attachmentid=198061]
[attachmentid=198065]
[attachmentid=198064]
[attachmentid=198063]
[attachmentid=198062]
AlaskaDude
QUOTE(johnfreak @ May 18 2017, 10:30 AM)
The second round has started - upload your photos until Sunday, 3rd June and win 20$!

You can submit also pics that do not match the theme. But in the case of a win, you  just win 20$ without the bonus. If your pic wins and matches the theme, you will 40$!

Please do NOT post your pics here, you need to upload them for the rating site here.

[attachmentid=198061]
[attachmentid=198065]
[attachmentid=198064]
[attachmentid=198063]
[attachmentid=198062]

Wow those are all very impressive. I hope they continue to post on a more regular basis!
forty40dds
QUOTE(johnfreak @ May 18 2017, 10:30 AM)

You can submit also pics that do not match the theme. But in the case of a win, you  just win 20$ without the bonus. If your pic wins and matches the theme, you will 40$!

[attachmentid=198061]
[attachmentid=198065]
[attachmentid=198064]
[attachmentid=198063]
[attachmentid=198062]

Great job ladies!
gwiskup
Would love the addition of you Forty40DD's. 😍 08.gif
johnfreak
I m happy to announce that the winner has been selected (by random with my excel file)!

Round No. 2 winner => jd ddd40!!

This is the winning pic: jd ddd40 Winning Pic

Thanks for the self shot pic in the dressing room that matches the bonus! smile.gif

2thumbs.gif 40 USD 2thumbs.gif

@jd ddd40
You are already verified and long time member - so no verification necessary tongue.gif

I will PM you for your prize!

Congratulations!

Next round will start on 18th June with a new theme!
jd ddd40
So awesome thanks so so so much.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.