Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Nhl Playoffs
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Jen44
Anyone else care about the Stanley cup playoffs? Huge caps fan here!
melonmassager
QUOTE(Jen44 @ Apr 13 2017, 08:28 PM)

I love hockey...don't follow any particular NHL team.
AlaskaDude
Caps will crush the Leafs...just hoping for anyone but Crosby really. I'm a Colorado fan and they finished dead last smilio04.gif
LovemInNJ

Devils fan here and I know my guys were just plain awful this year. cheering on Ovechkin and the Caps as he deserves a cup food-smiley-004.gif
Jen44
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Apr 13 2017, 10:44 PM)
Devils fan here and I know my guys were just plain awful this year.  cheering on Ovechkin and the Caps as he deserves a cup  food-smiley-004.gif

He does but they get eliminated every year in the second round. Good win tonight though
snackin_on_grapes

I'll be rocking the red tonight from my couch. Would be great to take a two game lead to Toronto. Let's go Caps! 2thumbs.gif
Juggs
I wanted la kings to win 😔
tattooed_pariah
feeling very disappointed in my Blackhawks... sad.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(tattooed_pariah @ Apr 19 2017, 05:08 PM)
feeling very disappointed in my Blackhawks... sad.gif

they are very surprising but for the wrong reason this post season. and right about now they and two other teams appear to be swept in the 1st round if nothing changes
snackin_on_grapes
QUOTE(Juggs @ Apr 15 2017, 08:14 AM)
I wanted la kings to win 😔

What's up with that? They got really hot at the end of the season. Just happy to see my Caps will be back in DC at 2-2. Toronto is turning out to be a pesky team.
valoish
GO SENS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hometown team!!!! food-smiley-004.gif
snackin_on_grapes
QUOTE(valoish @ Apr 20 2017, 04:18 PM)
GO SENS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hometown team!!!!  food-smiley-004.gif

Just beat the Bruins.

Ducks, Pens, and Predators move on. Two of the top five teams in the league are out early in the first round. Playoffs are strange. Likely gonna need to upgrade from beer to whiskey for game 5 in DC tonight.
freestyle
QUOTE(Jen44 @ Apr 13 2017, 11:35 PM)
He does but they get eliminated every year in the second round. Good win tonight though

Tonight had to hurt
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Jen44 @ Apr 13 2017, 11:35 PM)

seems the trend continues with that awful shutout sad.gif well, maybe the Senators can beat the Penguins.
snackin_on_grapes
Anyone but the Pens! Still shaking my head over that dismal game 7 performance by the Caps.
LovemInNJ
love the back and forth pace of both the east and west with the wins. glad the Predators are one away from their first cup finals. hope the Senators will do the same tonight. 2thumbs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.