Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sexiest Song
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
hothousewife4play
I've seen alot of topics on music & bands & maybe I've overlooked it, but I didn't see one asking which song you think is the sexiest. So what song is it, that when you hear it, you get turned on & start thinking those nasty thoughts?
coz.gif
hothousewife4play
Part 2:
What makes it sexy to you? The music or lyrics?
AlaskaDude
Toni Braxton..."you're makin me high." That song just exudes sex
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(hothousewife4play @ Apr 11 2017, 03:59 PM)
Part 2:

thinking of it quick, the "I Touch Myself" by The DiVinyls only because I imagine my woman in various ways of telling me (phone, whispers in my ear, taken into the bedroom to watch her). guess it's thought of hearing her tell me how much she thinks of me, how it turns her on, and how sexy she looks when she does.

if that makes sense
hothousewife4play
Both great choices. Alaskadude, Toni Braxton can make anything sound passionate & sensual. She's just amazing overall. I totally understand "I touch myself" as your choice LuvminNJ, but my only problem with that song is that Mike Myers danced to it in one of the Austin Powers movies & if I could get that disturbing image out of my head, I would agree with you 100%. laughing-smiley-017.gif
hothousewife4play
& thanks for participating. I can't wait to hear some more opinions. 2thumbs.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(hothousewife4play @ Apr 11 2017, 03:59 PM)
Part 2:

perhaps as a more serious entry, "Rub You The Right Way" by Johnny Gill 2thumbs.gif great lyrics and voice, strong beat, fantastic imagery
hothousewife4play
Great song. I haven't heard that one in a long time. Gonna have to go download it now. laughing-smiley-017.gif
hothousewife4play
Anyone else? Let's get enough answers that we could make a sexy playlist that could last, well, long enough....
grinning-smiley-003.gif
hothousewife4play
I heard a good one last night. "Let's put the X in Sex", by KISS. Before, the only song of theirs I knew was rock-n-roll all night.
gwiskup
By R. Kelly ..... "Bump and Grind" bang2.gif
gwiskup
Another Johnny Gill song "My My My ! "

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Var4AQWRL2o
Arnut
QUOTE(hothousewife4play @ Apr 11 2017, 03:49 PM)
I've seen alot of topics on music & bands & maybe I've overlooked it, but I didn't see one asking which song you think is the sexiest. So what song is it, that when you hear it, you get turned on & start thinking those nasty thoughts?
  coz.gif

Any Rihanna song
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(hothousewife4play @ Apr 11 2017, 03:49 PM)
  coz.gif

Need you tonight - by INXS . Just listen to the way Michael Hutchence delivers the lines .
Arnut
Crazy bitch Buckcherry
Petra79
This one. Good one to strip to too wink.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCfKI-yCQa0
Buck Turgidson
Liz Phair - Hot White Cum

hothousewife4play
Kid Rock - "So Hot"
Lightning
Kevin Fowler Don't Touch My Willie or if you can fin a band Redneck Girlfriend- GHF (Good Hard Fuckin)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.