Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Wishing You All A Happy New Year!
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
johnfreak
To all,

who are visiting this site, uploading boobs, rating boobs, posting on this board, uploading more photos, taking part in discussions, simply using RMM daily or now and then...

I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year! Health and success for 2017!!

One year ago I promised a new website design - well, thats still ongoing and we are in the final stage since weeks. But testing can be very time consuming. But I m expecting this in the beginnin of 2017. Expect some new categories on the main website, but the idea of rating will remain the same.

Also I will not make any change on this great forum, so keep relaxed smile.gif

I would like to say Thank You for your support and time you are spending here. I love this project and website and I hope you all too!

Anythinig else? YES.... Girls, today is your last chance to get a rating for tomorrow on the last day of 2016!

I will approve all photos for tomorrow in about the next 12 hours, so all photos uploaded within this time will be online on 31st of December smile.gif. Don't miss this opportunity for your last rating on 2016! Let us end this turbulent year with nice memories! 2thumbs.gif

Take care!!
LovemInNJ
and a happy new year to you as well! food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
Happy New Year to you as well . And thanks for the updates
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.