Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: About Me
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
mrsbigtits
Well I'm not really excited about filling this part of the forum out. I may have nice tits but I'm shy! I'll tell you a bit about myself. I'm happily married to my husband of 10 years, my tits are a 36DD, I attended college, and I love to play with my tits randomly.

When I took this photo I was out shopping...

[attachmentid=190498]

A lot of the time you will catch me trying to make myself lactate like this......

[attachmentid=190499]

[attachmentid=190500]

and before leaving the house each day I always take a shower and wash my tits like this.....

[attachmentid=190501]

I'll try my best to upload each day but I can't make promises that I can't keep.
kansasboy
Pictures are better than a bunch of words. Glad you're here
mrsbigtits
QUOTE(kansasboy @ Jun 8 2016, 05:42 PM)
Pictures are better than a bunch of words. Glad you're here

Thanks for the reply. I do agree that photos are much better than words.

Here's a photo to make up for my reply. wink.gif

[attachmentid=190504]
rage
Definitely got it going on! Do what you do live laugh prosper and flash lots 👍You have a true fan here with all the respect you need😊
kansasboy
QUOTE(mrsbigtits @ Jun 8 2016, 06:08 PM)
Thanks for the reply. I do agree that photos are much better than words.

Here's a photo to make up for my reply.  wink.gif

[attachmentid=190504]

You had the right word to picture ratio. Well maybe a little short on the pictures. I have a feeling you'll make up for it many times over in the future
mrsbigtits
QUOTE(rage @ Jun 9 2016, 09:40 AM)
Definitely got it going on! Do what you do live laugh prosper and flash lots 👍You have a true fan here with all the respect you need😊

Yay another melon fan!
love-smiley-085.gif
mrsbigtits
QUOTE(kansasboy @ Jun 9 2016, 10:12 AM)
You had the right word to picture ratio. Well maybe a little short on the pictures. I have a feeling you'll make up for it many times over in the future

Lol Is this better?

[attachmentid=190514]

[attachmentid=190515]

[attachmentid=190516]
kansasboy
QUOTE(mrsbigtits @ Jun 9 2016, 10:02 AM)
Lol Is this better?
[attachmentid=190514]

[attachmentid=190515]

[attachmentid=190516]

I think you've got it
MelonLover
Welcome to RMM! I hope you enjoy your time here as much as we enjoy you being here
2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(mrsbigtits @ Jun 8 2016, 03:08 PM)
Well I'm not really excited about filling this part of the forum out. I may have nice tits but I'm shy! I'll tell you a bit about myself.  I'm happily married to my husband of 10 years, my tits are a 36DD, I attended college, and I love to play with my tits randomly.

When I took this photo I was out shopping...

[attachmentid=190498]

A lot of the time you will catch me trying to make myself lactate like this......

[attachmentid=190499]

[attachmentid=190500]

and before leaving the house each day I always take a shower and wash my tits like this.....

[attachmentid=190501]
I'll try my best to upload each day but I can't make promises that I can't keep.

Sweet. And welcome to here. Glad your here and hope to see more of ya
ddd35
QUOTE(mrsbigtits @ Jun 9 2016, 09:02 AM)
Lol Is this better?
[attachmentid=190514]

[attachmentid=190515]

[attachmentid=190516]

Wow
monty
QUOTE(mrsbigtits @ Jun 9 2016, 11:02 AM)
Lol Is this better?
[attachmentid=190514]

[attachmentid=190515]

[attachmentid=190516]

Damn thanks for sharing!!!

Can you reach them with your tongue and do you any pics with something SPECIAL spilled all over them (if you share that type of pic)...

Thanks again for sharing!!!!
randystranger69
QUOTE(mrsbigtits @ Jun 9 2016, 11:02 AM)
Lol Is this better?
[attachmentid=190514]

[attachmentid=190515]

[attachmentid=190516]

Your melons are fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
MelonLover
Suddenly unregistered?
coz.gif

So unfortunate when real women with lovely melons leave without warning. So short lived. But the breasts remain in my memory (and hard drive tongue.gif)
ddd35
QUOTE(MelonLover @ Jun 11 2016, 04:02 PM)
Suddenly unregistered?
coz.gif

So unfortunate when real women with lovely melons leave without warning. So short lived.? But the breasts remain in my memory (and hard drive? tongue.gif)

themrsbigtits
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 12 2016, 09:14 AM)
Not surprised I guess, don't think her hubby was on board

I told you in a PM from my previous account that he was the one who told me about the site. You shouldn't assume that I'm doing things behind my husband's back because I'm not. Obviously you don't understand that since you insist on thinking that I do.

smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.