Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Are People Stealing My Photos From This Site?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Booberry
I am new to this site and i am wondering if anyone steals photos from this site! I sent a pussy pic to someone and it said zero downloads but as soon as i send them a face pic i get more than one download.
Anyone stealing me??
Milfy
Yes.
ddd35
QUOTE(Booberry @ Apr 11 2016, 08:02 PM)
I am new to this site and i am wondering if anyone steals photos from this site! I sent a pussy pic to someone and it said zero downloads but as soon as i send them a face pic i get more than one download.
Anyone stealing me??

Or they opened it multiple times. Unfortunately rather your posting pics here or any other site including Facebook people can save your photos. That's why they say once it hits the net it's no longer private.
johnfreak
It's not "stealing" in this kind of meaning. Only the member to whom you sent your pic have also access to your pic. Of course this member can then download your pic as many times as he wants and saves it on his computer.

But your pic is not accessible to the public.

And all pics you sent for rating, they have a watermark on the bottom right corner, and can be easily identified.
jdubl
And by all means post in the verified thread. That way no one can reasonable pass off your pic as their own.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.