Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Goodbye Gentlemen I'm Out
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
kizzykat
My husband started this site and now that I've stopped coming here he swears I'm hiding and deleting shit. So my pics will be gone and I will no longer return with kizzykat or kizzykat03. Sick of the bullshit. It's been fun....or was. Muah!
ddd35
QUOTE(kizzykat @ Mar 31 2016, 04:18 AM)
My husband started this site and now that I've stopped coming here he swears I'm hiding and deleting shit. So my pics will be gone and I will no longer return with kizzykat or kizzykat03. Sick of the bullshit. It's been fun....or was. Muah!

Gonna miss you. Hope you stop back from time to time. I wish you luck in whatever you do. I'd be lieing if I said I wouldn't miss you and your great body.
kizzykat03
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 31 2016, 05:32 AM)
Gonna miss you. Hope you stop back from time to time. I wish you luck in whatever you do.  I'd be lieing if I said I wouldn't miss you and your great body.

Kiss
ddd35
QUOTE(kizzykat03 @ Mar 31 2016, 04:35 AM)
Kiss

Take care hun
kizzykat
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 31 2016, 05:42 AM)
Take care hun

You'll always be one of my favorites! Top 3 for sure. <3 take care yourself.
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(kizzykat @ Mar 31 2016, 06:18 AM)

slowly became one of my faves over time. be well whatever you do, Kizzykat food-smiley-004.gif
DCtalk26
Goodbye love
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.