Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Photoshop / Gimp See Through...
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
johnfreak
Stumbled across this topic many times in the last years, but anybody from the forum tried photoshop/GIMP to make some nice see through photos? smile.gif

For those who have never heard about this X-Ray technique... here is one tutorial.. just try it out yourself and play a little bit with the filter settings tongue.gif

Tutorial: http://imgur.com/XNWJo

And a detailed explanation how to set up the infrared filter for X-Ray: https://blog.udemy.com/x-ray-photoshop/

Should also work with GIMP, but I think Photoshop has better results.
And Photoshop (CS 2 or higher - this technique should work after PS 6.01 and before CS3) you can download for free on the Adobe website (Adobe Photoshop CS2). Together with the serial number!

Tipps and hints are welcome.. also some examples grinning-smiley-003.gif
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(johnfreak @ Jan 27 2016, 03:57 PM)
Stumbled across this topic many times in the last years, but anybody from the forum tried photoshop/GIMP to make some nice see through photos?  smile.gif

tongue.gif ** laughing ***

Interesting you bright this up, because I have. There was a waitress friend of mine that has rock'n tits, but she will never let anyone take photos of them even though she'll do a quick nipple peek to certain friends, like me smile.gif So one month, she went to the Burning Man in Nevada. She posts some photos of herself at Burning Man and in one photo, she is wearing just a white t-shirt with hints of her nipples, so just for giggles, I loaded her pic up on PS. Use the Lasso Tool or any of the Marquee tools to select the tits area, go Image-->Adjustment--->Levels and use the 3 slider bars to peel away or X-ray the fabric away. Sometimes it takes several re-adjustments of the Levels tool to get the results. Then Adjustment--->Color Balance to put some color back in for the final cut.
johnfreak
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Jan 27 2016, 06:28 PM)
tongue.gif ** laughing ***

Interesting you bright this up, because I have.  There was a waitress friend of mine that has rock'n tits, but she will never let anyone take photos of them even though she'll do a quick nipple peek to certain friends, like me smile.gif  So one month, she went to the Burning Man in Nevada. She posts some photos of herself at Burning Man and in one photo, she is wearing just a white t-shirt with hints of her nipples, so just for giggles, I loaded her pic up on PS. Use the Lasso Tool or any of the Marquee tools to select the tits area, go Image-->Adjustment--->Levels and use the 3 slider bars to peel away or X-ray the fabric away. Sometimes it takes several re-adjustments of the Levels tool to get the results. Then Adjustment--->Color Balance to put some color back in for the final cut.

2thumbs.gif
Yeah it works really nice.. direct sunlight and light fabric is the best combination. But sometimes its hard to find the best adjustments for the sliders with using different fliters... coz.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.