Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: "click To Enlarge" Is Working Now!
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Site Help and Information
johnfreak
We had a bug with viewing/opening big images with a click on "Click to enlarge".

That has been fixed now - you can open now all pics in full size 2thumbs.gif

Don't be afraid anymore of using the "click to enlarge"! food-smiley-004.gif

[attachmentid=184897]
mmmelons
Thanks. That was quite annoying. Works great now for me using Chrome
Edward Van Smellin
Awesome !!
FreakyShinnizle
Good work! No need for my IE Tab extension anymore tongue.gif
monty
Hello I'm still having problems enlarge pictures. I tried clearing all my history and using both regular internet explorer and Chrome but every time I try to enlarge picture I just get garbled messages and no pics?!?
johnfreak
QUOTE(monty @ Apr 3 2017, 02:01 AM)
Hello I'm still having problems enlarge pictures. I tried clearing all my history and using both regular internet explorer and Chrome but every time I try to enlarge picture I just get garbled messages and no pics?!?

Yes, at the moment I finding to try a solution for this.

But there is a work around: Right-click on the picture and then select "Open Image/Picture in New Tab".

I know that it works in Chrome.
monty
In Chrome nothing else is working for me. I try to open the forum and messenger and it won't let me? I'll keep trying I guess.
johnfreak
QUOTE(monty @ Apr 3 2017, 12:54 PM)
In Chrome nothing else is working for me. I try to open the forum and messenger and it won't let me? I'll keep trying I guess.

Are you sure that you RIGHT click on "open IMAGE in new tab" and NOT "open LINK in new tab"? I' m also using Chrome, here it works. Just asking because I need to know the details to fix it. Thanks
junker
QUOTE(johnfreak @ Jan 27 2016, 01:45 PM)
We had a bug with viewing/opening big images with a click on "Click to enlarge".

That has been fixed now - you can open now all pics in full size  2thumbs.gif

Don't be afraid anymore of using the "click to enlarge"!  food-smiley-004.gif

[attachmentid=184897]

I'm using an iPhone and am not having any luck with the "click to enlarge" button. Instead of an image, I get several pages of crazy alphabet characters. Any ideas?
monty
QUOTE(johnfreak @ Apr 3 2017, 04:14 PM)
Are you sure that you RIGHT click on "open IMAGE in new tab" and NOT "open LINK in new tab"? I' m also using Chrome, here it works. Just asking because I need to know the details to fix it. Thanks

Yup, and everytime I try to open an extension on the Web page (in chrome) I get a message saying it "might be temporarily down or may have moved".???
johnfreak
QUOTE(junker @ Apr 3 2017, 11:17 PM)
I'm using an iPhone and am not having any luck with the "click to enlarge" button. Instead of an image, I get several pages of crazy alphabet characters.  Any ideas?

Ok, I will prioritize this. It's now on the top of my list :-).

QUOTE(monty @ Apr 4 2017, 02:37 AM)
Yup, and everytime I try to open an extension on the Web page (in chrome) I get a message saying it "might be temporarily down or may have moved".???

Sent you a PM.
junker
QUOTE(johnfreak @ Apr 4 2017, 04:39 AM)
Ok, I will prioritize this. It's now on the top of my list :-).

Thanks, John! 👍🏻
johnfreak
Ok, did a quick fix now. You can see the picture now in full size by clicking on it normally.
mmmelons
Works for me now using Chrome on Android
junker
QUOTE(johnfreak @ Apr 4 2017, 09:55 AM)
Ok, did a quick fix now. You can see the picture now in full size by clicking on it normally.

It's working for me on iPhone, too! 😊
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.