Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Breast_buddies
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
somfan
[attachmentid=166096]

Most of us have buddies. Some of us are lucky enough to have fuck buddies.
Please welcome Breast_Buddies!

Currently she has a bushy beaver. She plans on shaving though. Stay tuned! popc1.gif

http://www.ratemymelons.com/profile.php?userId=43027
breast_buddies
Aww thanks. I'll post more soon
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(somfan @ Nov 29 2014, 04:36 PM)
[attachmentid=166096]

Most of us have buddies.  Some of us are lucky enough to have fuck buddies.

Currently she has a bushy beaver.  She plans on shaving though.  Stay tuned! popc1.gif

Remind me not to let you introduce me. Anywhere lol.
somfan
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Nov 29 2014, 05:42 PM)
Remind me not to let you introduce me. Anywhere lol.

Don't let my crude intro distract RMMers from the exquisite beauty and persona of this lovely lady. I am only a humble fan. wub.gif
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(somfan @ Nov 29 2014, 09:00 PM)
Don't let my crude intro distract RMMers from the exquisite beauty and persona of this lovely lady.  I am only a humble fan. wub.gif

Nice save
breast_buddies
Hey all, dont be shy. Drop me a PM.
I love to chat/share with you all.
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(somfan @ Nov 29 2014, 04:36 PM)
[attachmentid=166096]

Most of us have buddies.  Some of us are lucky enough to have fuck buddies.

Currently she has a bushy beaver.  She plans on shaving though.  Stay tuned! popc1.gif

certainly has a fantastic shapely body 2thumbs.gif
breast_buddies
[attachmentid=166199]
valoish
QUOTE(breast_buddies @ Dec 1 2014, 08:20 PM)
[attachmentid=166199]

Superb....

Very sexy!!!!

22.gif
amjr
QUOTE(breast_buddies @ Dec 1 2014, 09:20 PM)
[attachmentid=166199]

Beautiful smile, gorgeous love-smiley-085.gif
kansasboy
[attachmentid=166199]

Great smile & beautiful Melons
rage
[attachmentid=166199]

Perfect smile amazing titties! love-smiley-085.gif
FreakyShinnizle

Ouf... breathtaking. I would kill to kiss those gorgeous lips right now...
mobooblover
[attachmentid=166199]

damn, i'd love to be there laying there beside you.
icandoit
QUOTE(breast_buddies @ Nov 29 2014, 07:04 PM)
Aww thanks. I'll post more soon

QUOTE(breast_buddies @ Nov 30 2014, 11:59 AM)
Hey all, dont be shy. Drop me a PM.
I love to chat/share with you all.

Every picture you have posted on this site is from somewhere else and of a different woman. The hairy bush pic you first posted on here (since removed) and every single picture since. Some pictures "you" have brunette hair other's blonde, lemme guess you dye your hair back and forth? Either post something original or at least of the same girl if you're going to pretend to be a hot girl or GTFO angry-smiley-011.gif

Posted in "Most Daring pic to share" thread. Scroll halfway down the page

2nd picture posted in most daring pic to share thread, actually is a totally different woman

Yet another girl and another site
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(icandoit @ Dec 2 2014, 01:39 AM)
Every picture you have posted on this site is from somewhere else and of a different woman. The hairy bush pic you first posted on here (since removed) and every single picture since. Some pictures "you" have brunette hair other's blonde, lemme guess you dye your hair back and forth? Either post something original or at least of the same girl if you're going to pretend to be a hot girl or GTFO  angry-smiley-011.gif

2nd picture posted in most daring pic to share thread, actually is a totally different woman

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA BUSTED
FreakyShinnizle
Every picture you have posted on this site is from somewhere else and of a different woman. The hairy bush pic you first posted on here (since removed) and every single picture since. Some pictures "you" have brunette hair other's blonde, lemme guess you dye your hair back and forth? Either post something original or at least of the same girl if you're going to pretend to be a hot girl or GTFO  angry-smiley-011.gif

I love when you crack your whip.
ddd35
QUOTE(icandoit @ Dec 1 2014, 11:39 PM)

She's most likely a he.
LovemInNJ

sucks there's such deception on the site but glad there are people here that can detect it.
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Dec 2 2014, 07:12 AM)
sucks there's such deception on the site but glad there are people here that can detect it.

This is why ya wait a lil bit before tarting a top melons thread for newbies. And ya don't know if they're gonna stay
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Dec 2 2014, 07:12 AM)

One of the characteristics as to why Rate My Melons is a good site, is due to the genuine ladies that post here. When the fakers come on here, it degrades the quality and RMM will just become another cheap upload gallery. Then soon, you have 70+ people claiming to be "Wife's World" blonde Sandra O. It's not fair to the genuine ladies here and it is not right.

Nobody likes to be "policed" but rooting out fakers is the best way to protect this site from becoming a faker gallery. Fakers will do better on other sites, not this one.

Kudos to ICANDOIT

grinning-smiley-003.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif 2thumbs.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.