Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Goodbye All
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Minnesotamelons
Just a quick goodbye and to say thanks so much for all the wonderful comments and messages. I've had the pleasure of chatting with some great people on here but I'm sad to say it's time for me to go. I wish you all the best!!
ciccone30
QUOTE(Minnesotamelons @ May 23 2014, 08:57 PM)
Just a quick goodbye and to say thanks so much for all the wonderful comments and messages. I've had the pleasure of chatting with some great people on here but I'm sad to say it's time for me to go. I wish you all the best!!

Oh no. It is a really bad thing!!!!
FreakyShinnizle
You will greatly be missed, doll. Much luck to you in all of your endeavors. Know that you will always be welcome here... in my arms wink.gif

See you around, sweetheart! love-smiley-077.gif
BraXpert
Such a big loss, pun intended since her breasts were big lol. Au revoir MM and hope to see you again!

Sucks how we lose an authentic woman and we are stuck with a Kerry Marie wannabe like honeytits sad.gif
Happytits84
Agreed I liked having a northern friend on here:)
sandra sukem
All the best...hubby and I will miss you and your breasts. You are one of r faves smile.gif
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(sandra sukem @ Jul 17 2014, 09:37 PM)
All the best...hubby and I will miss you and your breasts. You are one of r faves smile.gif

Rest ready Sandra she came back.
ddd35
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Jul 17 2014, 08:37 PM)
Rest ready Sandra  she came back.

With those great breasts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.