Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sending Pics
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Site Help and Information
uniteddevils
Hi, photos I take on iphone 5 will not go into attachment like it did with my iphone 4
Timotheus2000
Having the same problem here too. iPhone 5c
cosmiccock
Same problem with Samsung s5
icandoit
QUOTE(uniteddevils @ Feb 27 2014, 03:26 AM)
Hi, photos I take on iphone 5 will not go into attachment like it did with my iphone 4

QUOTE(Timotheus2000 @ Mar 4 2014, 10:04 AM)
Having the same problem here too. iPhone 5c

QUOTE(cosmiccock @ Nov 13 2014, 04:37 AM)
Same problem with Samsung s5

The file size is too large. You'll need to edit the picture so it is below the board attachment limit. Not 100% sure but I think it's something like 300 KB
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(icandoit @ Nov 13 2014, 03:35 PM)
The file size is too large. You'll need to edit the picture so it is below the board attachment limit. Not 100% sure but I think it's something like 300 KB

Email the pic to yourself. When ya email it'll give ya the option of changing the file size choose medium and then download the attachments.
breast_buddies
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Nov 13 2014, 06:49 PM)
Email the pic to yourself. When ya email it'll give ya the option of changing the file size choose medium and then download the attachments.

I use an app called "reduce photo size". Its great, free and easy to use. Really quick too.
cosmiccock
Hmm don't think my messages are going where they should. That's if they are going anywhere anything all!
cosmiccock
At all dammit!!!!
Shylottie
Hey guys looking to add my other car selfie photos as I've got my iPad back:)
Any idea how to resize pics on the iPad??
Help please xx
kizzykat
QUOTE(Shylottie @ Nov 4 2015, 04:14 PM)
Hey guys looking to add my other car selfie photos as I've got my iPad back:)
Any idea how to resize pics on the iPad??
Help please xx

I always had to email them to myself to resize. Surly there's an easier way though.
Shylottie
QUOTE(kizzykat @ Nov 4 2015, 04:50 PM)
I always had to email them to myself to resize. Surly there's an easier way though.

O yeah great idea, I'm such a blonde

Thank you xx
kizzykat
QUOTE(Shylottie @ Nov 4 2015, 04:58 PM)
O yeah great idea, I'm such a blonde

Thank you xx

I'm a blonde too, and I knew tongue.gif someone sent me a link telling me better, I'll post it.
kizzykat
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/simple-resi...d327776379?mt=8

Thank you Kansasboy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.