Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Old Posted Pictures
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Site Help and Information
hot tits
How do pictures that you posted a year ago get reposted? I have seen others reposted and I don't know how to do this.
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(hot tits @ Feb 7 2014, 01:34 AM)
How do pictures that you posted a year ago get reposted?  I have seen others reposted and I don't know how to do this.

Johnfreak decides to repost em. He does it from time to time with favorite pics, usually when it's a light day for new pics
Buck Turgidson
Also of note too, the site crashed a while ago, and not all of the photos from past posts and profiles were restored during the backup.
Laurendd
Why is it that I have a ratings pic at 7.94 with 174 votes from last year that does not make the "this months top melons" when someone elses pic from last year with 124 votes and a rating of 6.90 does? coco.gif wtf??? I'm tired of this site and the fixed ratings........it's a joke, and I won't be submitting any more pics here.
handy_andy
QUOTE(Laurendd @ Feb 24 2014, 07:11 AM)
Why is it that I have a ratings pic at 7.94 with 174 votes from last year that does not make the "this months top melons" when someone elses pic from last year with 124 votes and a rating of 6.90 does?  coco.gif wtf??? I'm tired of this site and the fixed ratings........it's a joke, and I won't be submitting any more pics here.

baby your pics are above the ratings, don't worry about it 08.gif
Kris K
Some pics that are from september or november 2013 don't show anymore in threads.
Why is that? Expired or something?
Boobvamp
QUOTE(Kris K @ Mar 6 2014, 06:15 PM)
Some pics that are from september or november 2013 don't show anymore in threads.

Pls just make new pics wink.gif 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Kris K @ Mar 6 2014, 04:15 PM)

The site crashed at some point , I cant tell you the exact date but some pictures where lost at that point .You can at anytime add more
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.