Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie- Get More Views/votes?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Site Help and Information
Loram
Hello. New to this and wondering... Are there things I need to do or can do to increase number of views or votes? I've tried looking through the forum and through all FAQ's, just have not found info and wondering on inner workings of the site. Thanks!
ddd35
QUOTE(Loram @ Nov 20 2013, 03:01 PM)
Hello. New to this and wondering... Are there things I need to do or can do to increase number of views or votes? I've tried looking through the forum and through all FAQ's, just have not found info and wondering on inner workings of the site.  Thanks!

Your best bet is to post pics often and to chat with the guys so we can get to know you .
melonmassager
QUOTE(Loram @ Nov 20 2013, 05:01 PM)
Hello. New to this and wondering... Are there things I need to do or can do to increase number of views or votes? I've tried looking through the forum and through all FAQ's, just have not found info and wondering on inner workings of the site.  Thanks!

become active talking with the guys on here and as they get to know you, you'll get fans.
Shylottie
Help me guys with my score;)
Had a tough year and want to get back to my confident self x
Arnut
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 7 2013, 09:58 AM)
Your best bet is to post pics often and to chat with the guys so we can get to know you .

How do I view the pictures that got the attachment numbers
LH1988
QUOTE(Arnut @ Nov 24 2019, 12:32 PM)
How do I view the pictures that got the attachment numbers

You can't, the poster deleted them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.