Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Leaving
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Site Help and Information
badgirlpinky
Hi, is it possible to have all my 411 thread deleted? Its been fun but I wish to leave now food-smiley-004.gif
essex1984
QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Nov 12 2013, 02:54 AM)
Hi, is it possible to have all my 411 thread deleted? Its been fun but I wish to leave now food-smiley-004.gif

You'll be missed :-(

Soph's has vanished so I'm guessing so
ddd35
QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Nov 11 2013, 07:54 PM)

Sorry to see you go. tongue.gif
handy_andy
quote...

you can check out any time you like... but you can never leave...

/quote
me gusta
QUOTE(handy_andy @ Nov 13 2013, 01:15 PM)
quote...

you can check out any time you like... but you can never leave...

/quote

It is a lovely place...lol!
badgirlpinky
Thanks everyone smile.gif y'all are so nice to me that I'm thinking I'll definiately be back at some point love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
somfan
QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Nov 13 2013, 01:10 PM)
Thanks everyone smile.gif  y'all are so nice to me that I'm thinking I'll definiately be back at some point love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

I certainly hope that you'll come back. You may find some of us still here. laughing-smiley-017.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Nov 13 2013, 02:10 PM)
Thanks everyone smile.gif  y'all are so nice to me that I'm thinking I'll definiately be back at some point love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Good deal . love-smiley-077.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.