Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Question For The Women Here
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Showergirl
I am a woman and definitely straight but I do love looking at other women's breasts and am sometimes turned on by them. I especially love big round ones that are like mine, though I do appreciate them all! Was wondering how the other women on this site feel. Do you enjoy breasts? Or am I just weird?
Lynette
QUOTE(Showergirl @ Aug 15 2013, 09:43 PM)
I am a woman and definitely straight but I do love looking at other women's breasts and am sometimes turned on by them. I especially love big round ones that are like mine, though I do appreciate them all! Was wondering how the other women on this site feel. Do you enjoy breasts? Or am I just weird?

I don't go out of my way to look at the pictures here of other women, but I do stop to look at the ones up for scoring on the front page while entering the site. Just lately I've noticed a few amazing racks. I think if ANY woman says that she doesn't look and evaluate other women's titties, she'd be lying. It's difficult not to notice or look at them (after all, that's what this site is all about. Right?).
badgirlpinky

you are not weird... boobs are awesome, they definiately turn me on. i think i am bi-curious cause really wanna play with a nice pair of big bouncy breasts. Have yet to do this tho confused-smiley-013.gif
monkey19

Not weird at all I am exactly the same married and straight, but I do enjoy seeing the other girls posting their sexy boobs, sometimes nice to look at, some times if the mood is right another girl breasts can most defiantly be a turn on smile.gif
blueeyedbelle38
I am straight woman, some of these breasts are amazing. I look, I rate them, I think hmmm those are nice boobies girl... Never been with a woman, I am like badgirlpinky, I want to touch them. I have been turned on by some boobs I've seen smilio05.gif
boredandlonely77
I love looking at other girls boobs! How could you not? Women's bodies are beautiful. I do have to say though I have one girl messaging me constantly asking me to rate her boobs (just to her) and whether I think mine or hers are better and that I find a bit odd. lol. I just think each pair has the own merits.
badgirlpinky
QUOTE(blueeyedbelle38 @ Aug 17 2013, 08:56 PM)
I am straight woman, some of these breasts are amazing. I look, I rate them, I think hmmm those are nice boobies girl... Never been with a woman, I am like badgirlpinky, I want to touch them. I have been turned on by some boobs I've seen  smilio05.gif

yay! hooray for boobies!!!
blueeyedbelle38
QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Aug 19 2013, 10:14 AM)
yay! hooray for boobies!!!

i've had a few message me, what i think etc. even want to pic swap, kind of weary about those messages they have no photos of their own breasts. i like boobies.. put up be proud of your boobies... have fun with this site make some buddies, men and female.

yay to boobies
delawarebabe
I look and rate all the time . This is a rate site . So many woman are so hot on here !
gwiskup
QUOTE(delawarebabe @ Aug 20 2013, 08:49 AM)
I look and rate all the time . This is a rate site . So many woman are so hot on here !

including this one grinning-smiley-003.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(blueeyedbelle38 @ Aug 19 2013, 04:56 PM)
i've had a few message me, what i think etc. even want to pic swap, kind of weary about those messages they have no photos of their own breasts. i like boobies.. put up be proud of your boobies... have fun with this site make some buddies, men and female.
yay to boobies

Oh Belle, I learned a long time ago here that there are a lot of guys who have two accounts on RRM and come on as a woman on their second account just to play games. After I got two or three to actually admit it in private messages, it became much easier to spot them. Most of the time they're after pictures, but what's scarier is that some of the time they want to form a relationship to get some more personal information. Gotta be carefull sweetie.
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 20 2013, 06:14 PM)
Oh Belle, I learned a long time ago here that there are a lot of guys who have two accounts on RRM and come on as a woman on their second account just to play games. After I got two or three to actually admit it in private messages, it became much easier to spot them. Most of the time they're after pictures, but what's scarier is that some of the time they want to form a relationship to get some more personal information. Gotta be carefull sweetie.

That should be stickied in the "Do's and Don'ts" thread
http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/Dos_And_Don_ts-t2775.html

That's on the threshold of stalkerish behavior.
blueeyedbelle38
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Aug 20 2013, 06:55 PM)
That should be stickied in the "Do's and Don'ts" thread
http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/Dos_And_Don_ts-t2775.html

That's on the threshold of stalkerish behavior.

I am buck and Lynette, I am very weary of a few who has messaged me. I don't give out my personal anything. I have a huge trust issue anyways, some of the stuff I've been asked, asked to do I walk away from that.....I am here show off my girls, if they are liked great, message me say nice boobies... don't exect a phone number address or anything personal....look at be happy biggrin.gif
Showergirl
Good to know, ladies. There are most definitely some amazing breasts on this site, present company included!!
ddd35
QUOTE(blueeyedbelle38 @ Aug 20 2013, 07:09 PM)
I am buck and Lynette, I am very weary of a few who has messaged me. I don't give out my personal anything. I have a huge trust issue anyways, some of the stuff I've been asked, asked to do I walk away from that.....I am here show off my girls, if they are liked great, message me say nice boobies... don't exect a phone number address or anything personal....look at be happy biggrin.gif

Im very happy with you just showing your boobs , but if you want to show your ass as well I wont complain tongue.gif
Sinnai1616
I’m bisexual but have but have been hurt irl by most I’ve known but here I can enjoy looking at such wonderful Melons without any drama so no you’re not weird one of many reasons I love this site also all the women I have spoken to here have been really nice
silky
I am straight, but an equal opportunity boob lover -- mine, yours everyone's. And love giving 10s to all my favs! 😍
Sinnai1616
QUOTE(silky @ Jun 28 2021, 07:49 PM)
I am straight, but an equal opportunity boob lover -- mine, yours everyone's. And love giving 10s to all my favs! 😍

Always happy to hear someone loves my girls lol
looking4u2do2
Im bi and love sharing a lady with my hubby..its hot to see her cum running down his melonpoker and i really like titties as much as he does lol.
Sinnai1616
QUOTE(looking4u2do2 @ Jun 29 2021, 08:12 AM)
Im bi and love sharing a lady with my hubby..its hot to see her cum running down his melonpoker and i really like titties as much as he does lol.

Awesome I also love the sight of my husband buried to the hilt inside another woman
D & K
I’m definitely interested in seeing them, AND I get really turned on by them. D and I love to look at the pics together smilio05.gif
torontonerd
I love looking at other girls' Melons. I've given out a few 10s on here already lol
D & K
Very much 😌 There is something about looking at another woman’s breasts, and knowing how I like having mine appreciated that is a real turn on.
Sinnai1616
QUOTE(D & K @ Mar 3 2022, 10:23 PM)
Very much 😌 There is something about looking at another woman’s breasts, and knowing how I like having mine appreciated that is a real turn on.

I agree I always enjoy private messages about my girls but I have had to deal with a few people asking a bit much but I enjoy them all the same
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(Sinnai1616 @ Mar 3 2022, 10:33 PM)
I agree I always enjoy private messages about my girls but I have had to deal with a few people asking a bit much but I enjoy them all the same

2thumbs.gif
D & K
QUOTE(gwiskup @ Aug 20 2013, 12:09 PM)
including this one  grinning-smiley-003.gif

Oh…MG…😳😍🤤😈

😌
Ronin999
QUOTE(Lynette @ Aug 20 2013, 06:14 PM)

Omg soooo right - we have had our fingers burnt so many times thinking we had found a nice woman to chat to and then when their barriers are down they finally admit they are a guy…..I wouldn’t mind if they just admitted from the off but it’s the deceit that’s the annoying thing! Fuck we are all clearly her for one thing, the melons! So why not just be honest and have fun!
Anyway have a good weekend x
SnoopyO5
QUOTE(Ronin999 @ Mar 4 2022, 06:56 PM)
Omg soooo right - we have had our fingers burnt so many times thinking we had found a nice woman to chat to and then when their barriers are down they finally admit they are a guy…..I wouldn’t mind if they just admitted from the off but it’s the deceit that’s the annoying thing! Fuck we are all clearly her for one thing, the melons! So why not just be honest and have fun!
Anyway have a good weekend x

Well said !! food-smiley-004.gif 2thumbs.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.