Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Valerie36ecups
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
somfan
[attachmentid=125622] http://www.ratemymelons.com/profile.php?userId=40481

19 year old Valerie enjoys much older men. We much older men certainly appreciate Valerie and lovely E Cup tits. She will be posting more, particularly if you older men share your appreciation.
evade20
QUOTE(somfan @ Mar 6 2013, 06:58 PM)
[attachmentid=125622]

Valerie36ecups

19 year old Valerie enjoys much older men.  We much older men certainly appreciate Valerie and lovely E Cup tits.  She will be posting more, particularly if you older men share your appreciation.

Yes indeed! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
valerie36Ecups
I am truly flattered that you posted a thread about me. you are all so sweet
SKULLZOMBIE
QUOTE(valerie36Ecups @ Mar 7 2013, 12:42 PM)

welcome to the site Valerie36Ecups
and enjoy your Thread
feel free to post your pics at the Message board
food-smiley-004.gif
somfan
[attachmentid=125700]

Valerie the 19 year old with the beautiful ecup tits has now got one photo on this month's Top Melons. It's her debut on the hawtie super list. . Congratulations! 2thumbs.gif
FreakyShinnizle
What a gorgeous figure...
ddd35
QUOTE(valerie36Ecups @ Mar 7 2013, 10:42 AM)

Well he did it becuase we want to see much more of you here , Please

Signed your newest fan love-smiley-077.gif
valerie36Ecups
I am planning on adding more pics soon! Any ideas or preferences on positions of the pics? such as...on my back, hanging, popping out of my bra, with a dick in between them etc. ??? 08.gif
rage
All ur ideas sound amazing
Bigtoy
QUOTE(valerie36Ecups @ Mar 11 2013, 06:18 PM)
I am planning on adding more pics soon! Any ideas or preferences on positions of the pics? such as...on my back, hanging, popping out of my bra, with a dick in between them etc. ???  08.gif

If you need a dick, let me know...

renegade311
I am planning on adding more pics soon! Any ideas or preferences on positions of the pics? such as...on my back, hanging, popping out of my bra, with a dick in between them etc. ???  08.gif

Popping out of the bra sounds like a good one to me.
melonmassager

your mellons are stunning...I always enjoy hanging pics if you want my vote, but given what you have to work with, you can't do anything that wouldn't be amazing.
COMEDYMAN
I am a in motion type of guy biggrin.gif an animated gif would be awesome biggrin.gif
riggerman

All of the above.....maybe some heels and stockings too?
valerie36Ecups
here is one from this morning. fresh boobies out of the shower![attachmentid=125824]
somfan
QUOTE(valerie36Ecups @ Mar 12 2013, 07:25 AM)
here is one from this morning. fresh boobies out of the shower![attachmentid=125824]

It's a New Day! Your tits give me the boost I need to do what needs to get done...woohoo. love-smiley-085.gif
renegade311
QUOTE(valerie36Ecups @ Mar 12 2013, 10:25 AM)

22.gif Fresh shower boobies are some of my favorites!
SKULLZOMBIE
that Hot
evade20

Lovely!
melonmassager

oh shit! the fun I want to have playing with your lovely melons!
rage
Fresh & clean is soooooooooo hot
FreakyShinnizle
here is one from this morning. fresh boobies out of the shower!

Such a wonderful sight to wake up to wub.gif
valerie36Ecups
everyone liked the fresh out of the shower boobies so much yesterday, I thought i would try it again! it's a similar pic but just giving you all a peek of how they look this morning 08.gif
somfan
QUOTE(valerie36Ecups @ Mar 13 2013, 09:28 AM)
everyone liked the fresh out of the shower boobies so much yesterday, I thought i would try it again! it's a similar pic but just giving you all a peek of how they look this morning 08.gif

Yes, a daily flash is good... 2thumbs.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(valerie36Ecups @ Mar 13 2013, 12:28 PM)

Wow... they seem to look even better this morning... incredible wub.gif
renegade311

They look as fantastic as ever. It's a similar pic but the color is much better. Great melons
melonmassager

I could get used to this!
rage

Omg!!!!! Road trip!!!! 2thumbs.gif
COMEDYMAN
My lord they are amazing!!!
riggerman

They look fantastic!!! Is this a new morning routine?
melonmassager
QUOTE(riggerman @ Mar 14 2013, 08:56 AM)
They look fantastic!!!  Is this a new morning routine?

let's hope so....I'm ready for today's edition.

popc1.gif
valerie36Ecups
this mornings pre-shower boobs!
somfan
QUOTE(melonmassager @ Mar 14 2013, 06:01 AM)
let's hope so....I'm ready for today's edition.

popc1.gif

It would be a thrill to participate in the pre-shower activities. 2thumbs.gif
ciccone30
my god it is amazing
please post more
valerie36Ecups
someone asked for pics of my boobs in a bikini top, so I found the smallest top I have haha!
rage
Holy hell!! Amazing!
melonmassager
QUOTE(somfan @ Mar 14 2013, 12:34 PM)
It would be a thrill to participate  in the pre-shower activities.  2thumbs.gif

agreed...well, and the post shower activities also;)
melonmassager
QUOTE(valerie36Ecups @ Mar 14 2013, 03:48 PM)
someone asked for pics of my boobs in a bikini top, so I found the smallest top I have haha!

spectacular!
renegade311
QUOTE(valerie36Ecups @ Mar 14 2013, 03:48 PM)

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite threads. Nice work Valerie!
valerie36Ecups
more of the bikini pics with a little nipple peek! and then.....whoops.....they fell out!
renegade311
QUOTE(valerie36Ecups @ Mar 15 2013, 11:43 AM)
more of the bikini pics with a little nipple peek! and then.....whoops.....they fell out!

I like the part where they fell out 22.gif I think my hard-on might fall out of my pants soon too. 2thumbs.gif
davy

Greatest bikini pics ever! 2thumbs.gif
dddman69

Soooo Hot!
conan1011

wOOw 22.gif im a fan!!! smile.gif
melonmassager

words would not do these pics justice
FreakyShinnizle
Stunning!
SKULLZOMBIE
Summer Time
riggerman

Accidents will happen (lucky for us). wink.gif
breal1
QUOTE(somfan @ Mar 6 2013, 06:58 PM)
[attachmentid=125622]                  http://www.ratemymelons.com/profile.php?userId=40481

19 year old Valerie enjoys much older men.  We much older men certainly appreciate Valerie and lovely E Cup tits.  She will be posting more, particularly if you older men share your appreciation.

Beautiful!! Amazing Tits! food-smiley-004.gif
valerie36Ecups
Thank you all for your kind words! here is another one I hope you guys like....be nice! lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.