Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Cum Tributes?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
LeahCoserb
Hi guys, I am relatively new here. I'd love to see some cum tributes of me as I kinda like the attention. The pictures are on my profile and make sure you send the pictures directly to me if you participate.
Thanks smile.gif
melonmassager
QUOTE(LeahCoserb @ Feb 10 2013, 04:15 PM)
Hi guys, I am relatively new here. I'd love to see some cum tributes of me as I kinda like the attention. The pictures are on my profile.
Thanks smile.gif

is this something the site allows to be posted here or do they have to send the pics directly to her?
LeahCoserb
QUOTE(melonmassager @ Feb 10 2013, 04:19 PM)
is this something the site allows to be posted here or do they have to send the pics directly to her?

Oh, right. Send it to me directly. Don't want to break the rules.
evade20
QUOTE(melonmassager @ Feb 10 2013, 04:19 PM)

I think they have to PMed them to her... blink.gif
COMEDYMAN
As long as they are just PMed to her and not posted here it will be fine biggrin.gif
melonmassager
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Feb 12 2013, 09:09 PM)
As long as they are just PMed to her and not posted here it will be fine biggrin.gif

I wonder how many she's gotten so far
Boobs1986
I would love that also guys. Send me some pics.xx
Sendero300
yes how many so far??? popc1.gif
Boobs1986
Nobody cum on guys! Xx
kanyon
We might like to see that to...with my gf, not anyone else lol

QUOTE(Boobs1986 @ May 25 2013, 03:53 AM)
Nobody cum on guys! Xx

ddd35
QUOTE(kanyon @ Jun 8 2013, 10:29 PM)
We might like to see that to...with my gf, not anyone else lol

How about we just cum on your GF ? JK tongue.gif
kanyon
She's mentioned swingin lol

QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 20 2013, 06:01 PM)
How about we just cum on your GF ?    JK  tongue.gif

hothousewife4play
Still waiting to get one of those pics PMed to me as well. jerkit.gif That woould be hot!
hothousewife4play
Besides the gif working, I also got my first (& hopefully not my last) tribute pm'ed to me last night & it was so hot. 2thumbs.gif Thank you for that. (you know who you are) wink.gif
hothousewife4play
The tribute pics are nice.... but how about a tribute gif? wub.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
LittleMissBunny
These melons are just begging for a tribute. I have many tribute worthy photos... Any takers?
jak4u
QUOTE(LittleMissBunny @ Feb 18 2018, 09:18 PM)
These melons are just begging for a tribute. I have many tribute worthy photos... Any takers?

Yep wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.