Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Phoney's, Fakes And Imposters
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Buck Turgidson
This goes to every faker out there grabbing a professional or amateur models photo and trying to come here and pass yourself off as that person with the intent to fool us; [We] are breast experts in this category. You will be found out, caught and you will be exposed.

Exposed! : writedutch
http://www.ratemymelons.com/profiles/39990-writedutch.html

ID credit goes to StackedMom 2thumbs.gif

Actual model's name: Alice Goodwin, from UK
malhe
Delete their accounts
sweettits
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Nov 11 2012, 06:47 AM)
This goes to every faker out there grabbing a professional or amateur models photo and trying to come here and pass yourself off as that person with the intent to fool us; [We] are breast experts in this category. You will be found out, caught and you will be exposed.

ID credit goes to StackedMom? 2thumbs.gif

damn buck, looks like a most wanted poster laughing-smiley-017.gif you are very good at what you do mr. breast expert 2thumbs.gif and good job to you stackedmom smile.gif
cycle_guy
And those ladies proud enough to prove it, I refer you to the "verified" thread in Top Melons. Just saying.
bigtittymommy
QUOTE(cycle_guy @ Nov 11 2012, 10:52 PM)
And those ladies proud enough to prove it, I refer you to the "verified" thread in Top Melons.  Just saying.

food-smiley-004.gif I agree!!!
redneckgirl
QUOTE(bigtittymommy @ Nov 11 2012, 11:30 PM)
food-smiley-004.gif I agree!!!

Im curious as to what these people get out of this????
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(redneckgirl @ Nov 12 2012, 09:57 PM)
Im curious as to what these people get out of this????

I don't claim to be a psychologist, I only play one in my online character. The primary reasons are as follows;

Women who fake
The female psychosis has always been that of having social acceptance and standing from early high school age up through adulthood. Insecurities about one's self and lack of ability to earn friends in real life may lead women to turn to the internet to fill that missing void of acceptance in which they cannot get in real life. A woman can pick any beautiful model from the net and pretend to be that girl. When the swoons and praises from RMM members pour in, that feeds the void and of course, she must post another..

Evil Bltch
This parallels with Women who fake but more of a 'fell off the railroad tracks a long time ago' flavor. She posts a fake pic, see what comes in the comments, then pick the ones with the most subservient comments. She is a controlling sort. What blows her skirt up is getting men to do things for her via PM, the entire time operating on a one way street. "Blow your load on this photo, and I will show you more".

Trolls
Usually males/females with adolescent mentality that get a rise out of seeing others fooled. That's how pathetic they've become. There's no psychoanalysis, these people are just pathetic trash.
These type usually make it up to 3, maybe 4 photos of a famous model or amateur and then bail.
jd ddd40
I've also found some of these tools think if they pretend to be a woman they think you will trade pictures with them more readily, giving them pictures that rmm doesn't allow us to post . Get that alot like hey I'm Sally let's trade pics
paybarraman
QUOTE(jd ddd40 @ Nov 13 2012, 04:25 AM)
I've also found some of these tools think if they pretend to be a woman they think you will trade pictures with them more readily, giving them pictures that rmm doesn't allow us to post .  Get that alot like hey I'm Sally let's trade pics

Hi JD!!! I'm Mary Jane...I have some great pics I think you'd like.... Wanna Share?
love-smiley-077.gif

****SLAP!!!!!! DUMB PAYBARRAMAN!!!!! You forgot to sing in to your "other" account before you posted this!!!*******

laughing-smiley-014.gif
jd ddd40
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Nov 13 2012, 04:03 AM)
Hi JD!!!  I'm Mary Jane...I have some great pics I think you'd like....  Wanna Share?
love-smiley-077.gif
****SLAP!!!!!!  DUMB PAYBARRAMAN!!!!!  You forgot to sing in to your "other" account before you posted this!!!*******
laughing-smiley-014.gif

Almost had me there
ddd35
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Nov 11 2012, 04:47 AM)

ID credit goes to StackedMom  2thumbs.gif

Well Done
evade20
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Nov 11 2012, 06:47 AM)

ID credit goes to StackedMom? 2thumbs.gif

So why did you have to start a new thread when we already have thread started by Cman! confused-smiley-013.gif action-smiley-047.gif
Buck Turgidson
Damn 2007? If the mods can merge this thread with Cman's, that would centralize the topic and then go from there.

That way we can keep things neat and tidy, not a bizillion faker threads scattered all over the place.
grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Nov 17 2012, 07:45 PM)
Damn 2007? If the mods can merge this thread with Cman's, that would centralize the topic and then go from there.

That way we can keep things neat and tidy, not a bizillion faker threads scattered all over the place.
grinning-smiley-003.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif
COMEDYMAN
Seems Sidani was a fake along with several others posted under the same IP addy

Sweetpie 91.65.185.128 0 6-December 12 Members
Sidani 91.65.185.128 1 4-December 12 Members
Flowertruck 91.65.185.128 0 2-November 12 Members
Punkystar 91.65.185.128 0 18-September 12 Members
Janav 91.65.185.128 0 29-August 11 Members
Safrano 91.65.185.128 0 27-June 11 Members

Rule of thumb for fakers... don't post in the message boards biggrin.gif
evade20
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Dec 14 2012, 07:31 AM)
Seems Sidani was a fake along with several others posted under the same IP addy
Sweetpie  91.65.185.128  0  6-December 12  Members 
Sidani  91.65.185.128  1  4-December 12  Members 
Flowertruck  91.65.185.128  0  2-November 12  Members 
Punkystar  91.65.185.128  0  18-September 12  Members 
Janav  91.65.185.128  0  29-August 11  Members 
Safrano  91.65.185.128  0  27-June 11  Members 

Rule of thumb for fakers... don't post in the message boards biggrin.gif

Damn! bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif
Buck Turgidson
Do they really think we are THIS stupid???

Faker: imacumslut013

http://www.ratemymelons.com/profiles/41553...cumslut013.html

Famous Russian big tit model Merilyn Sekova aka Anya Sekova as seen on numerous big tit web pages including her own site:

merilyn-sakova dot org

bang.gif
( I have a feeling this is HUGE BOOBS up to the same old antics again. I have a feeling the IP addresses or at least the subnet match on these two accounts
http://www.ratemymelons.com/profile.php?userId=34911

)
SophZ3
What's the point of a faker? lol bang.gif
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Sep 5 2013, 02:19 AM)
What's the point of a faker? lol? bang.gif

Scroll up to post #7.

It's completely unfair to the genuine members who post here when a fake uses a professional model from a commercial website. They are not that model. They're using somebody else s work and somebody else s body to portray themselves as something they clearly are not.

I don't get it either bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif
SophZ3
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Sep 5 2013, 02:22 AM)
Scroll up to post #7.

It's completely unfair to the genuine members who post here when a fake uses a professional model from a commercial website. They are not that model. They're using somebody else s work and somebody else s body to portray themselves as something they clearly are not.

I don't get it either  bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif

Yes dear. I know what a faker is. But WHYYYY???? What's the purpose?? Indicates a bit of psycho to me... laughing-smiley-014.gif
asianones
http://www.vybzmagazine.com/2012/12/nicole...rio-de-janeiro/

Imposter: Lynette

In the thread "THE female butts of RMM" 5thattempt correctly exposed a pic Lynette posted in the link above. She posted a pic of Nicole Bahls. Im not sure if he other pics on her profile are her as well, but this pic is definitely fake.
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(asianones @ Sep 8 2013, 10:21 PM)

Well, here's the thing. Prior to your membership here, (welcome! by the way smile.gif ) there was an in-depth thread that covered Lynette with some of the members here and mod Uncle Buck on this very subject. The short story is, yeah, she may have slipped in a few fakies here and there in the forums sections, but for the most part her pics are HER pics. And ever since that thread, she has been posting her body. At this moment in the evening, I'm too lazy to find that exact thread, but Lynette had her say. Whether some agreed with her or not, that's their opinion. But from my viewpoint, I understood what she was saying about this being the "internet", I knew where she was coming from, and she is still one of my all time favorites here. The whole Lynette topic has, at least I feel, been settled a long time ago and no real point to pursue it anymore. She's made it right.
food-smiley-004.gif
SophZ3
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Sep 8 2013, 11:19 PM)
Well, here's the thing. Prior to your membership here, (welcome! by the way smile.gif  ) there was an in-depth thread that covered Lynette with some of the members here and mod Uncle Buck on this very subject. The short story is, yeah, she may have slipped in a few fakies here and there in the forums sections, but for the most part her pics are HER pics. And ever since that thread, she has been posting her body. At this moment in the evening, I'm too lazy to find that exact thread, but Lynette had her say. Whether some agreed with her or not, that's their opinion. But from my viewpoint, I understood what she was saying about this being the "internet", I knew where she was coming from, and she is still one of my all time favorites here. The whole Lynette topic has, at least I feel, been settled a long time ago and no real point to pursue it anymore. She's made it right.
food-smiley-004.gif

You just like nude pix no matter who they're of I think wink.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Sep 8 2013, 11:26 PM)
You just like nude pix no matter who they're of I think wink.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

(laughing) tongue.gif
I'm a normal guy, what can I say?? wink.gif

No, really though, the dumb fakers just ruin it for everyone. smilio12.gif
asianones
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Sep 8 2013, 11:19 PM)
Well, here's the thing. Prior to your membership here, (welcome! by the way smile.gif? ) there was an in-depth thread that covered Lynette with some of the members here and mod Uncle Buck on this very subject. The short story is, yeah, she may have slipped in a few fakies here and there in the forums sections, but for the most part her pics are HER pics. And ever since that thread, she has been posting her body. At this moment in the evening, I'm too lazy to find that exact thread, but Lynette had her say. Whether some agreed with her or not, that's their opinion. But from my viewpoint, I understood what she was saying about this being the "internet", I knew where she was coming from, and she is still one of my all time favorites here. The whole Lynette topic has, at least I feel, been settled a long time ago and no real point to pursue it anymore. She's made it right.
food-smiley-004.gif

I did not know she posted fake pics before. I thought that this site was for people to post pics of themselves. And on this thread you guys kept talking about pointing out the fakers. Didn't realize that it didn't apply to everyone. I pointed out this pic cause she posted it a couple days ago. I wasn't bringing up anything old. But now I know I guess. coz.gif everyone should post authentic pics or be pointed out except her...
paybarraman
QUOTE(asianones @ Sep 9 2013, 03:21 AM)
http://www.vybzmagazine.com/2012/12/nicole...rio-de-janeiro/

In the thread "THE female butts of RMM" 5thattempt correctly exposed a pic Lynette posted in the link above. She posted a pic of Nicole Bahls. Im not sure if he other pics on her profile are her as well, but this pic is definitely fake.

This particular subject "Lynette: Real or Fake" has been beaten to death unfortunately Asianones....
Long Story short:
The user "Lynette" has been called out many times for posting pics that he/she "implies" are pics of her, but then are proven to be pics of someone else. There are other pics that seem to be legit.

Ultimately, as fas as Im concerned, I don't believe anything he/she posts and I dont bother getting caught up in the arguements any longer. You decide whether you want to put the account on your Ignore List or not. Then move on from there.
SophZ3
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 9 2013, 04:19 AM)
This particular subject "Lynette:? Real or Fake" has been beaten to death unfortunately Asianones....
Long Story short:
The user "Lynette" has been called out many times for posting pics that he/she "implies" are pics of her, but then are proven to be pics of someone else.? There are other pics that seem to be legit.

Ultimately, as fas as Im concerned, I don't believe anything he/she posts and I dont bother getting caught up in the arguements any longer.? You decide whether you want to put the account on your Ignore List or not.? Then move on from there.

Soooo let me get this straight....since all my other pix are legitimate, that means I can go around posting other pix to "imply" they're me without fear of repurcussion? That's complete & utter horse shit. In my opinion, cretin of that calibre should be banned from the site to maintain its integrity...which is already flailing & a little disappointing in my eyes... Why bother actually being real????
Clank
Just signed up and one of the first profiles I see is someone with a photo of Merilyn Sakova/Anya pretending to be her. At least pick someone obscure!
paybarraman
QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Sep 9 2013, 09:47 AM)
Soooo let me get this straight....since all my other pix are legitimate, that means I can go around posting other pix to "imply" they're me without fear of repurcussion? That's complete & utter horse shit. In my opinion, cretin of that calibre should be banned from the site to maintain its integrity...which is already flailing & a little disappointing in my eyes... Why bother actually being real????

Absolutely and 100% valid point. Up front, in my opinion, doesn't matter. Back here on the message boards, I support the "Verified" position. The fact that Lynette avoids that only reinforces for me that he/she is most likely not who they profess to be (which is a point often used by "Lynette"; hey it's the internet how do we know anyone is who they say they are).

I understand how you feel about it, but ultimately, you have to decide how much you want to let it impact your experience here. Focus on the friends you make and avoid the other stuff.
SophZ3
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 9 2013, 05:29 AM)
Absolutely and 100% valid point.  Up front, in my opinion, doesn't matter.  Back here on the message boards, I support the "Verified" position.  The fact that Lynette avoids that only reinforces for me that he/she is most likely not who they profess to be (which is a point often used by "Lynette"; hey it's the internet how do we know anyone is who they say they are).

I understand how you feel about it, but ultimately, you have to decide how much you want to let it impact your experience here.  Focus on the friends you make and avoid the other stuff.

Orrrrr...how bout I organize a mass exodus with all the other verified ladies and we go start our own site...letting all the perves who enjoy her have Lynnette all to themselves laughing-smiley-014.gif (tongue in cheek comment btw....I don't have the time or the interest in doing that...if anything I'd just stop posting here and disappear...) wink.gif
asianones
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 9 2013, 04:19 AM)
This particular subject "Lynette:  Real or Fake" has been beaten to death unfortunately Asianones....
Long Story short:
The user "Lynette" has been called out many times for posting pics that he/she "implies" are pics of her, but then are proven to be pics of someone else.  There are other pics that seem to be legit.

Ultimately, as fas as Im concerned, I don't believe anything he/she posts and I dont bother getting caught up in the arguements any longer.  You decide whether you want to put the account on your Ignore List or not.  Then move on from there.

Wow, I guess this wasn't the only time she was caught. Lol I did not realize that, seriously. Still somewhat of a newbie lol to be honest, I've really opened my eyes in the past month or so and I think I've figured her out. A gentleman told me last night that we should assume all her pictures are fake. You're right, I should assume the same as you and move forward with posts of my boobies for appreciative and honest guys like you smile.gif thanks for being straight up, I find that sexy
asianones
QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Sep 9 2013, 04:47 AM)

I'm with you 100% girl. I know for me it was really a big step for me to find courage to post my first pic. I guess it would have been easier if I posted someone else's body, huh? wink.gif but in the end its a lot sexier in my opinion to see pics of real women here. That's what I loved about it at first.
asianones
QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Sep 9 2013, 05:32 AM)
Orrrrr...how bout I organize a mass exodus with all the other verified ladies and we go start our own site...letting all the perves who enjoy her have Lynnette all to themselves  laughing-smiley-014.gif (tongue in cheek comment btw....I don't have the time or the interest in doing that...if anything I'd just stop posting here and disappear...) wink.gif

2thumbs.gif
asianones
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 9 2013, 05:29 AM)
Absolutely and 100% valid point.  Up front, in my opinion, doesn't matter.  Back here on the message boards, I support the "Verified" position.  The fact that Lynette avoids that only reinforces for me that he/she is most likely not who they profess to be (which is a point often used by "Lynette"; hey it's the internet how do we know anyone is who they say they are).

I understand how you feel about it, but ultimately, you have to decide how much you want to let it impact your experience here.  Focus on the friends you make and avoid the other stuff.

How do you get verified?
SophZ3
QUOTE(asianones @ Sep 9 2013, 11:48 AM)
How do you get verified?

Go to the thread called verified....women post pics of themselves holding a sign or marking on their body that identifies them by their screen name.

This subject "grinds my gears".....the site is "Rate MYYY Melons" not "Let's All Pretend to be Old Washed Up Pornstars because I'm a Sad Lonely Psycho" laughing-smiley-014.gif
Buck Turgidson
QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Sep 9 2013, 11:58 AM)
"Let's All Pretend to be Old Washed Up Pornstars because I'm a Sad Lonely Psycho"  laughing-smiley-014.gif

tongue.gif Don't be trying to fool me with some meth'd up photos of Chasey Lain, ya hear? laughing-smiley-014.gif
asianones
QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Sep 9 2013, 11:58 AM)
Go to the thread called verified....women post pics of themselves holding a sign or marking on their body that identifies them by their screen name.

This subject "grinds my gears".....the site is "Rate MYYY Melons" not "Let's All Pretend to be Old Washed Up Pornstars because I'm a Sad Lonely Psycho"  laughing-smiley-014.gif

I'll have to do it! smile.gif

I love you! Lol. This subject is defintely one that bothers me too. Any dangers should be deleted in my opinion. I'm glad that there are others that will be real, not just in photos but in their personality. sad.gif 2thumbs.gif
asianones
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Sep 9 2013, 12:08 PM)
tongue.gif  Don't be trying to fool me with some meth'd up photos of Chasey Lain, ya hear?  laughing-smiley-014.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif
SophZ3
QUOTE(asianones @ Sep 9 2013, 12:12 PM)
I'll have to do it! smile.gif

I love you! Lol. This subject is defintely one that bothers me too. Any dangers should be deleted in my opinion. I'm glad that there are others that will be real, not just in photos but in their personality. sad.gif  2thumbs.gif

Why thank you dear. If there's one thing I am...is honest to a fault. If that's a problem, then I offer my lower cheeks to anyone who'd like to kiss them angry-smiley-011.gif

Btw...I've seen you around and I must say you're lovely...despite any insecurities or flaws you feel are bothersome. Trust me...I'm with you on this!! I have them too and it's a serious step for ME to do this. But one good thing coming from crazy people like you know who (and those who don't mind/defend "its" impersonations)...I'm more determined to make an ass out of "it" with my own genuine-ness wink.gif
Melonfun
QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Sep 9 2013, 12:51 PM)
Why thank you dear. If there's one thing I am...is honest to a fault. If that's a problem, then I offer my lower cheeks to anyone who'd like to kiss them  angry-smiley-011.gif

Btw...I've seen you around and I must say you're lovely...despite any insecurities or flaws you feel are bothersome. Trust me...I'm with you on this!! I have them too and it's a serious step for ME to do this. But one good thing coming from crazy people like you know who (and those who don't mind/defend "its" impersonations)...I'm more determined to make an ass out of "it" with my own genuine-ness wink.gif

Though I am a guy and by definition I love ALL boobs and butts, I have to stand by asianones and SophZ3 on this one. I'm new here but didn't join RMM to see professional models or fake pictures. I wanted to see "real" natural women, don't want to call them amateurs so let's say "Paid in Compliments.." Ladies like asianones and Sophz3 post beautiful pictures of their luscious curves and sexy bodies and succulent round breasts that oh god I'd love to...

Wait, where was I!...Oh yeah, forget the fakers I'll take these real girls any day, and all the many other fantastic girls on this site!
asianones
QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Sep 9 2013, 12:51 PM)
Why thank you dear. If there's one thing I am...is honest to a fault. If that's a problem, then I offer my lower cheeks to anyone who'd like to kiss them  angry-smiley-011.gif

That's right! smile.gif

Thank you!! I have been here for about a year and it had helped me view my body in a different way. And express myself as well. I have come to accept the changes in my body over the years and move forward instead of hating myself for it.

I think you're are amazingly sexy! You exude confidence and I know that it's a turn on for anyone. Keep posting! I love your pics and what you have to say. smile.gif
asianones
QUOTE(Melonfun @ Sep 9 2013, 02:07 PM)
Though I am a guy and by definition I love ALL boobs and butts, I have to stand by asianones and SophZ3 on this one. I'm new here but didn't join RMM to see professional models or fake pictures. I wanted to see "real" natural women, don't want to call them amateurs so let's say "Paid in Compliments.." Ladies like asianones and Sophz3 post beautiful pictures of their luscious curves and sexy bodies and succulent round breasts that oh god I'd love to...

Wait, where was I!...Oh yeah, forget the fakers I'll take these real girls any day, and all the many other fantastic girls on this site!

Thank you love! I'm glad more men like you are speaking up on this. smile.gif

Oh and keep fantasizing with the site. I think most of the girls here are real. And Sophz3 and myself will keep posting pics to help you out. smile.gif we enjoy the love!
badgirlpinky
It seems to me all this could be solved very easily all LYNETTE has to do is TAKE A VERIFICATION PHOTO?? I joined this site because my self esteem was at an all time low... having been here for only about a month my self esteem is sky rocketing... so thankyou for all the lovely compliments they truly have made me veiw my body in a different light. It feels awesome too feel sexy. food-smiley-004.gif
SophZ3
QUOTE(Melonfun @ Sep 9 2013, 02:07 PM)

08.gif smilio09.gif 2thumbs.gif
You sir...are on my awesome list. Thank you.
SophZ3
QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Sep 9 2013, 04:33 PM)
It seems to me all this could be solved very easily all LYNETTE has to do is TAKE A VERIFICATION PHOTO?? I joined this site because my self esteem was at an all time low... having been here for only about a month my self esteem is sky rocketing... so thankyou for all the lovely compliments they truly have made me veiw my body in a different light. It feels awesome too feel sexy.  food-smiley-004.gif

And there we have it. The ladies have SPOKEN Hail.gif

And I'm with you hun. My confidence is still low...and dwindling by the day as a fetus continues to make my body morph into a monster I don't recognize lol...despite what self-esteem I appear to exude here. These guys need to realize that this sort of nonchalant attitude about fakers just makes people like us not want to be here... Then they'll be back to watching AIDS infested hussies on sextube.com to get their rocks off punchballs.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
me gusta
I have a strong suspition that jaws is a fake ...he/she ask to guess what size the boobs are then after reading his/her post I conclude they are not his/her boobs !! But in a pm he/she asked for a pic of my penis!!!!! What do you guys think !!!
me gusta
You tell me!!!
SophZ3
QUOTE(me gusta @ Sep 9 2013, 04:52 PM)
I have a strong suspition that jaws is a fake ...he/she ask to guess what size the boobs are then after reading his/her post I conclude they are not his/her boobs !! But in a pm he/she asked for a pic of my penis!!!!! What do you guys think !!!

I'm sure you saw my reply to that thread. Doesn't pass the sniff test to me either....
me gusta
QUOTE(SophZ3 @ Sep 9 2013, 04:57 PM)
I'm sure you saw my reply to that thread. Doesn't pass the sniff test to me either....

I think we make a good team ;-) lol!
jdubl
It is really great to have WOMEN on this site speaking out about this. You wouldn't believe how quick the claws come out with most women when you dare suggest they do a verified pic. Makes sense though as a boob rating site it should be the women who have the most interest in knowing the competition is ledgit. Note, however, I'm using the term competition somewhat tongue-in-cheek.

Points for cycleguy for creating the verified thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.