Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Shaved Or Not?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
amberis1985
I dont know if this topic has ever come up before..I'm very new here! I know a few guys have said their preferences, but I'm curious. Which is better a shaved pussy or not?
paybarraman
Been posted already sweetie....my opinion is i like both ways...
amberis1985
well than everyone should just nevermind then! and let this thread die.... tongue.gif
Gnappster
well I never get sick of talkin about pussy.
I prefer shaved and a lil landing strip, but unshaved is ok as long as it's trimmed etc.
But if I'm sticking my tongue in the holiest of holies I like it shaved.
bondiguy
QUOTE(amberis1985 @ Sep 30 2005, 12:15 PM)
I dont know if this topic has ever come up before..I'm very new here! I know a few guys have said their preferences, but I'm curious. Which is better a shaved pussy or not?

I either like it completely bald or with just the tiniest landing strip. Much cleaner and I have found my girl enjoys me going down so much better when she is bald, the sensations are heightened. Oh and to all those who say bald feels like your with a 12yr old girl, that is just a poor smoke screen for your paedophile tendencies/fetishes
7mary3
I would say I definately prefer shave or trimmed. At least shaved from the lips so I don't have a mouth full of hair. For lack of a better analogy unshaven is a lot like licking your cat.
jrock8
QUOTE(7mary3 @ Oct 1 2005, 07:58 AM)
For lack of a better analogy unshaven is a lot like licking your cat.

how could you possibly know this?? confused-smiley-013.gif coco.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Oct 4 2005, 01:43 AM)
how could you possibly know this??  unsure.gif  coco.gif

I presume he has licked a cat? Either that or he just loves his pussy haha
Mezrein
Shaved for me. I love to eat out and I don't like hair. Ill eat in any case, but if its nice, clean and smooth down there Ill eat like I've gone days without food. And I've been told I'm extermly good at. smilio09.gif
bondiguy
I think it is universal that most guys will go down no matter what, but the length of our stay down in the sweet pits of heaven grows longer the less amount of hair there is down there
Mezrein
here here brother.
paybarraman
I really dont care if it's shaved or not....I just love eating pussy.....

HOWEVER!!!! I will say shaved or just a tiny strip at the topp seems to provide for the sweetest and tastiest pussy smilio09.gif

Like Allmebabys kitty...it's soo pretty and yummy looking...
Coolbobbo
i love both !!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Mezrein @ Oct 6 2005, 09:21 AM)
here here brother.

I finally got a "here here brother" 2thumbs.gif
ILOVEBOOBS05
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 5 2005, 02:44 AM)
I think it is universal that most guys will go down no matter what, but the length of our stay down in the sweet pits of heaven grows longer the less amount of hair there is down there

2thumbs.gif drinkup.gif
allmebaby
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 6 2005, 09:58 AM)
I really dont care if it's shaved or not....I just love eating pussy.....

HOWEVER!!!!  I will say shaved or just a tiny strip at the topp seems to provide for the sweetest and tastiest pussy   smilio09.gif

Like Allmebabys kitty...it's soo pretty and yummy looking...

this kitty pay ?
ILOVEBOOBS05
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Oct 7 2005, 07:44 AM)
this kitty pay ?

shit, i just hit the deck when i saw that pic.
WHAT A PIC 22.gif
god ur hot 22.gif
paybarraman
this kitty pay ?

OMG YES!!!!

I have never and WILL never get to taste that pussy for real, but I'm in love with it just the same......

I'ts perfect!!!! smilio09.gif smilio09.gif smilio09.gif
paybarraman
Look at that clit!!!!! MMMMMM Oh mY God!!
ILOVEBOOBS05
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Oct 7 2005, 07:47 AM)
OMG YES!!!! 

I have never and WILL never get to taste that pussy for real, but I'm in love with it just the same......

I'ts perfect!!!!    smilio09.gif  smilio09.gif  smilio09.gif

2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
luvboobies
QUOTE(ILOVEBOOBS05 @ Oct 7 2005, 07:48 AM)
2thumbs.gif  2thumbs.gif

damm allmebaby, what a great kitty. i allready took care of myself 5 times todat 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
ILOVEBOOBS05
bj.gif bj.gif bj.gif bj.gif
bondiguy
this kitty pay ?

You have already been awarded the prize in another thread a while ago but just to remind those of you new to the boards, that is one of the finest pussies you are ever likely to see 22.gif
ILOVEBOOBS05
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 7 2005, 06:06 PM)
You have already been awarded the prize in another thread a while ago but just to remind those of you new to the boards, that is one of the finest pussies you are ever likely to see 22.gif

trust him, he's right, 22.gif
allmebaby
damn made me blush!! smilio05.gif smilio05.gif smilio05.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Oct 7 2005, 07:36 PM)
damn made me blush!! smilio05.gif  smilio05.gif  smilio05.gif

Awww I made u blush! Well it is all true, that is just one beautiful pussy!
Coolbobbo
this kitty pay ?

Very nice wub.gif
clincar
this kitty pay ?

Oooooh kitty!!! smile.gif smile.gif
7mary3
Wow, Allme your kitty is fantastic: hood, clit, lips, fins..........

love-smiley-052.gif smilio09.gif tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(7mary3 @ Oct 8 2005, 02:24 AM)
Wow, Allme your kitty is fantastic: hood, clit, lips, fins..........

love-smiley-052.gif  smilio09.gif  tongue.gif

there is no part of that divine pussy that doesn't deserve the highest praise!
bellair
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 10 2005, 02:42 AM)
there is no part of that divine pussy that doesn't deserve the highest praise!

hell yeah i have to strongly agree. 2thumbs.gif
amberis1985
this kitty pay ?

Hey allme..I have a question...dont know if they fits in with this thread, but hell its mine anyway tongue.gif Is there anyway to shave without having such bad irritation? WHenever I do it my crotch feels like its on fire, and i just wanna itch all day, which isnt proper in public. laughing-smiley-017.gif
amberis1985
oh, and Allme, that is a great pussie! 2thumbs.gif
allmebaby
thanks Amber! I use the schick Intuition. It seems to do the best for me. no burn and the smoothest shave out there. Maybe I should be there spokes pussy!!LOL
closeup
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Oct 13 2005, 06:01 PM)
thanks Amber!  I use the schick Intuition. It seems to do the best for me. no burn and the smoothest shave out there. Maybe I should be there spokes pussy!!LOL

Good idea, Allme. Their tag line could be, "Shaves your pussy Allme smooth"
Lvrboy
I'm speechless. 22.gif
Gnappster
thanks Amber!  I use the schick Intuition. It seems to do the best for me. no burn and the smoothest shave out there. Maybe I should be there spokes pussy!!LOL

holy hell, that's perfect.
amberis1985

I like your nails. laughing-smiley-017.gif
r8rman

Holy Moly! I was wondering why I got a hard-on and it led me to the computer.... that sweetness musta been in heat smile.gif
7mary3
Damn Allme...trying to catch and I get bowled over by you hit and run. Your pussy is so hot. You know Tulsa isn't that far from Kansas City. 2thumbs.gif smilio09.gif
clincar

Allme!! You have one sweet lookin pussy!!
bellair

You could be my spokes pussy anyday.. infact everyday 2thumbs.gif
Hot mama

like that shot 2thumbs.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(EatMeOutBaby @ Nov 2 2005, 06:17 PM)
Who cares what the guys like .... I prefer shaved cause it just feels better! sorry i dont have a jungle!!

smilio07.gif looks perfect enough to dive in
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(EatMeOutBaby @ Nov 2 2005, 07:17 PM)
Who cares what the guys like .... I prefer shaved cause it just feels better! sorry i dont have a jungle!!

jesus hon dont be sorry !!!! That is a very nice jungleless kitty !!!! smilio09.gif smilio09.gif
diamondgeezer
Amber, I like a little something for decoration... a landing strip is good, but basically as long as it ain't too long or rampant... hair above the pussy is good, but when it starts to creep down the sides, that's in icky territory :ick:

And ladies, gorgeous pussy pics. Truly sweet looking smile.gif
Mezrein
no hair for me. If I want to get stuff out of the inside of my teeth I have dental floss, thanks, smile.gif
clincar

Nice and smooth!! tongue.gif
ILOVEBOOBS05

god dame, i def wouldn't say no 2sum of that, 22.gif
ILOVEBOOBS05

the only thing u should be sorry about is ur not sitting on my 22.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.