Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Hello Girls & Guys <3
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Knifegirl88
Hello everyone smile.gif,

I just recently joined up yesterday & put on my photo. I hope everyone loves it <3.

http://www.ratemymelons.com/browser.php?id=48943&user=1

Thanks again for your rates & comments.

A bit about me

Hey I'm Lisa I'm 23 yrs old. I'm am a fun going person, gamer chick, love sports/fitness, and I love anime since its cute <3

Tell me about yourself <3

<3 Lisa
t88s5
Welcome. Sure hope we see more of your beautiful body soon
malhe
Great to see a nice beautiful woman like you here Lisa. I am looking forward to your pics. That is a great first poster. smile.gif smile.gif

Malhe
evade20
QUOTE(Knifegirl88 @ Apr 2 2012, 08:09 AM)

I just recently joined up yesterday & put on my photo. I hope everyone loves it <3.

user posted imageThanks again for your rates & comments.

A bit about me

Hey I'm Lisa I'm 23 yrs old. I'm am a fun going person, gamer chick, love sports/fitness, and I love anime since its cute <3

<3 Lisa

Very sexy!!! Welcome to RMM!!!!! love-smiley-077.gif
Macdonald

A bit about me

<3 Lisa

welcome to RMM indeed smile.gif gorgeous first picture smile.gif
luvmelons
Glad you like to share beautiful you... You're truly amazing! 2thumbs.gif
Knifegirl88
Thanks for your wonderful comments xoxo Lisa
LovemInNJ

A bit about me

<3 Lisa

as the others have said, you posted a fantastic first pic and hope to see more in the future as well.

as for as those interests.... 2thumbs.gif total fan of the Final Fantasy series, gym goer, and been into anime for a long time including the current Sekirei and Fairy Tail series amongst others. very curious about messaging you. but til then welcome to RMM food-smiley-004.gif
evade20
Please make sure your first pic isn't your last. 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Apr 3 2012, 04:49 AM)
Please make sure your first pic isn't your last.  2thumbs.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

2thumbs.gif
ddd35
Welcome and what a wonderful body
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(evade20 @ Apr 3 2012, 06:49 AM)
Please make sure your first pic isn't your last.  2thumbs.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

i second that as well 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Apr 3 2012, 11:37 PM)
i second that as well  2thumbs.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif
Knifegirl88
Thanks everyone for your comments. I'll be taken more photos soon this week. If you have a request message me. It definitely won't be my last xoxo Lisa
raikkf2007
QUOTE(Knifegirl88 @ Apr 4 2012, 08:22 AM)
Thanks everyone for your comments. I'll be taken more photos soon this week. If you have a request message me. It definitely won't be my last xoxo Lisa

there is a god, wipes a tear from his eye..sniff
ddd35
QUOTE(Knifegirl88 @ Apr 4 2012, 06:22 AM)

I like Hnaging tits , Specially when there hanging in my face 03.gif tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 5 2012, 09:08 AM)
I like Hnaging tits , Specially when there hanging in my face  03.gif  tongue.gif

coz.gif coz.gif
handy_andy
QUOTE(evade20 @ Apr 6 2012, 12:30 AM)
coz.gif  coz.gif

that's what happens when you type with one hand round your dick jerkit.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Knifegirl88 @ Apr 4 2012, 08:22 AM)

excellent pic posted today Lisa 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(handy_andy @ Apr 6 2012, 05:12 AM)
that's what happens when you type with one hand round your dick  jerkit.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(handy_andy @ Apr 6 2012, 03:12 AM)
that's what happens when you type with one hand round your dick  jerkit.gif

See Evade he gets it tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 6 2012, 09:23 AM)
See Evade he gets it  tongue.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif
Puppet
Welcome and great first picture smile.gif
malhe
I have been voting for all your posted pics. You have an amazing body. Leep them comming. love-smiley-077.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Puppet @ Apr 7 2012, 01:39 AM)
Welcome and great first picture smile.gif

Hey, Dude. Welcome back. This babe has already posted five pics. Check out her profile! grinning-smiley-003.gif

Here are the other four:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(evade20 @ Apr 7 2012, 10:59 PM)
Hey, Dude.  Welcome back.  This babe has already posted five pics.  Check out her profile! grinning-smiley-003.gif

Here are the other four:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

my lord, she is one sexy woman! 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
Knifegirl88
Thanks for the comments, glad everyone liked them. smile.gif

Also hope everyone had a nice Easter. tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Knifegirl88 @ Apr 9 2012, 03:30 PM)

I Definitely liked your pics, Hun.
ddd35
QUOTE(Knifegirl88 @ Apr 9 2012, 01:30 PM)

I them alot and hope to see many more tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Apr 9 2012, 07:47 PM)
I them alot and hope to see many more  tongue.gif

Typing with one hand again.... jerkit.gif jerkit.gif jerkit.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Knifegirl88 @ Apr 9 2012, 03:30 PM)

food-smiley-004.gif hope your Easter was great as well
malhe
Once again you have impressed with your pics. No words can say how beautiful they and you are. smile.gif
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(malhe @ Apr 9 2012, 10:59 PM)
Once again you have impressed with your pics. No words can say how beautiful they and you are. smile.gif

i agree 2thumbs.gif
Knifegirl88
Hey guys, i'm uploading 6 new pictures today.

I hope you like them smile.gif
Speeder Murdoch
QUOTE(Knifegirl88 @ Apr 18 2012, 06:57 AM)

I cant wait to see them you have an amazing body and some great breasts.
evade20

popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
LovemInNJ

awesome, so excited about seeing them 2thumbs.gif
morpheusone

Hey Lisa, I know this is late coming from me, but you are blowing up my tits-loving radar lately, welcome to my favorite second home on the net! You are blessed with one amazing body, and you're always getting top ratings from me, The Morph Man 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif

Can't wait for more, babe! popc1.gif
LovemInNJ

yay! 2thumbs.gif
Knifegirl88
Hi everyone it's been awhile since I posted. Anyways, yesterday I found out the site has a maximum amount of pictures to upload, so had to delete enough for my newer ones to be uploaded to. Which I manage to get 1 on there yesterday (which is uploaded now).Now waiting for a few to get approved, and some photos I couldn't put on to this site, because of the size apparently. So I'm just telling everyone I'm not going through the hassel anymore from this site waiting for things to process, and size limit is getting annoying since it's almost on every picture I've uploaded. So my new photos will be on ratemyboob's site, I also have the same username. Old photos are in pending also, even though I didn't change them. C ya all, as I'm offically leaving this site.
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(Knifegirl88 @ May 18 2012, 05:22 AM)
Hi everyone it's been awhile since I posted. Anyways, yesterday I found out the site has a maximum amount of pictures to upload, so had to delete enough for my newer ones to be uploaded to. Which I manage to get 1 on there yesterday (which is uploaded now).Now waiting for a few to get approved, and some photos I couldn't put on to this site, because of the size apparently. So I'm just telling everyone I'm not going through the hassel anymore from this site waiting for things to process, and size limit is getting annoying since it's almost on every picture I've uploaded. So my new photos will be on ratemyboob's site, I also have the same username. Old photos are in pending also, even though I didn't change them. C ya all, as I'm offically leaving this site.

will miss you Lisa. thank you for sharing with us food-smiley-004.gif
morpheusone
QUOTE(Knifegirl88 @ May 18 2012, 05:22 AM)

Going to miss you, KnifeGirl, I've enjoyed your stay here while it lasted food-smiley-004.gif 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(morpheusone @ May 19 2012, 05:44 AM)
Going to miss you, KnifeGirl, I've enjoyed your stay here while it lasted food-smiley-004.gif  2thumbs.gif

She can't be gone... bang.gif She still has two images that she has submitted but are yet to be posted... blink.gif blink.gif
morpheusone
QUOTE(evade20 @ May 19 2012, 07:51 AM)
She can't be gone... bang.gif   She still has two images that she has submitted but are yet to be posted... blink.gif  blink.gif

..and apparently those are the last bang.gif bang.gif
somfan
Knifegirl88 came by for a visit. Too bad she can't stick around and post some new pics. love-smiley-085.gif
Knifegirl88
Whoops totally forgot I had this thread up, and surprised it is still here. Time to give you some updates finally. smile.gif

I don't know if you all remember me. But I'll be uploading some new photos of myself shortly. I am trying to get back on here, and try to upload some more of myself.

*Just waiting for photos to be accepted*

Enjoy, and I love you all <3
TH1234
QUOTE(Knifegirl88 @ Feb 11 2014, 06:05 AM)
Whoops totally forgot I had this thread up, and surprised it is still here. Time to give you some updates finally. smile.gif

I don't know if you all remember me. But I'll be uploading some new photos of myself shortly. I am trying to get back on here, and try to upload some more of myself.

*Just waiting for photos to be accepted*

Enjoy, and I love you all <3

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite ladies on this site! She is as sweet as she is sexy. Cant wait to see the pics!!
IowaHottie
QUOTE(Knifegirl88 @ Apr 9 2012, 02:30 PM)

Welcome Back, Knifegirl88! I've missed you. biggrin.gif
Knifegirl88
Thanks both of you. smile.gif
kansasboy
Welcome back. You've been missed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.