Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Problems Changing My Avatar
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Site Help and Information
fangirl09
Trying to switch my avatar, and removed the old one and when I went to upload a new one (under 150 pixels x 150 pixels) it just posted my old one back up again!

Any idea why it's doing this/how to avoid it?

bang.gif
evade20
QUOTE(fangirl09 @ Dec 4 2011, 09:11 PM)
Trying to switch my avatar, and removed the old one and when I went to upload a new one (under 150 pixels x 150 pixels) it just posted my old one back up again!

Any idea why it's doing this/how to avoid it?

bang.gif

Not sure, but you could try going without one for a day to make sure the old one is really gone... and then post the new one later. confused-smiley-013.gif
fangirl09
QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 5 2011, 12:28 AM)
Not sure, but you could try going without one for a day to make sure the old one is really gone...  and then post the new one later. confused-smiley-013.gif

yea =/ I tried logging off and logging back on to see if it made a difference, but it didn't

boo, I had a hot new avatar photo, I was kinda excited about it
evade20
QUOTE(fangirl09 @ Dec 4 2011, 11:35 PM)
yea =/ I tried logging off and logging back on to see if it made a difference, but it didn't

boo, I had a hot new avatar photo, I was kinda excited about it

Just try deleting your avatar and put a new one up later.
fangirl09
QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 5 2011, 12:41 AM)
Just try deleting your avatar and put a new one up later.

will do
evade20
QUOTE(fangirl09 @ Dec 4 2011, 11:41 PM)
will do

grinning-smiley-003.gif
evade20
QUOTE(fangirl09 @ Dec 4 2011, 11:41 PM)
will do

Problem solved.... sort of.... blink.gif ph34r.gif confused-smiley-013.gif coz.gif
SophZ3
This thing won't let me change my avatar! I've already tried deleting the original one...still no luck! New one is WAY better sad.gif(
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.