Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Is It Ok For Your Wife To Show Her Boobs
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
mrsmontana
Im just wondering how many guys who are married or are bf/gf enjoy them showing their tits in public or on the internet
mtnguy75
Interesting?...Cant wait to see where this goes?! tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ Oct 28 2011, 04:54 PM)
Interesting?...Cant wait to see where this goes?!  tongue.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif popc1.gif
UncleBuck
Ah where to begin....

way back
a long
long time ago
there was this princess
whom wanted to have bigger boobies
so her and her fantastic husband searched
Till they found this site and the rest is history
THE END

my luver does not post here much anymore, used to lots in the begining but not so much any more. the old-timeers probably know who she is, some others think they do but we prefer to keep it that way, I promised never to post pics of her here myself ...totally her choice so once and awhile she cuts loose and does a bunch...she didnt even know I was a mod here for about six months so that shows you how often she stops by !

But she enjoys it, loves the nice comments and I couldnt really give a fuck I am the lucky guy that gets to sleep with her

bang2.gif
mtnguy75
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Oct 28 2011, 04:36 PM)
Ah where to begin....
                                way back
                                  a long
                            long time ago
                      there was this princess
                                THE END

my luver does not post here much anymore, used to lots in the begining but not so much any more. the old-timeers probably know who she is, some others think they do but we prefer to keep it that way, I promised never to post pics of her here myself ...totally her choice so once and awhile she cuts loose and does a bunch...she didnt even know I was a mod here for about six months so that shows you how often she stops by !

But she enjoys it, loves the nice comments and I couldnt really give a fuck I am the lucky guy that gets to sleep with her    

bang2.gif

You da MAN Buck! 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Oct 28 2011, 06:36 PM)
Ah where to begin....
                                way back
                                  a long
                            long time ago
                      there was this princess
                                THE END

bang2.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(mrsmontana @ Oct 28 2011, 04:47 PM)
Im just wondering how many guys who are married or are bf/gf enjoy them showing their tits in public or on the internet

My guess is that there are a LOT. As to the question... "Is it OK?". Why wouldn't it be? They're only boobs.
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ Oct 29 2011, 01:36 PM)
My guess is that there are a LOT. As to the question... "Is it OK?". Why wouldn't it be? They're only boobs.

Spoken by one who is totally boobalicious! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
morse

I dont mind at all, my wifes tits are only small but very, very suckable.
ky_titties
my husband is the one who wants me posting here more. He loves it
evade20
QUOTE(ky_titties @ Nov 13 2011, 07:43 AM)
my husband is the one who wants me posting here more. He loves it

Good man! 2thumbs.gif
Caraven12

Since my hubby loves yo shate me i say yes
evade20
QUOTE(Caraven12 @ Dec 28 2011, 04:04 AM)
Since my hubby loves yo shate me i say yes

I think you mean "share me". laughing-smiley-017.gif

Thank your hubby for us! 2thumbs.gif
Caraven12
QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 28 2011, 06:04 AM)
I think you mean "share me".     laughing-smiley-017.gif

Thank your hubby for us!  2thumbs.gif

Lol being shared is fun.smile.gif only did another man once but a female did me many times i loved it the guy was young an was really drunk he never got real hard it was more of a chore getting him to finishfui
ddd35
QUOTE(Caraven12 @ Dec 28 2011, 06:16 AM)
Lol being shared is fun.smile.gif only did another man once but a female did me many times i loved it the guy was young an was really drunk he never got real hard it was more of a chore getting him to finishfui

Hmmm nice
Caraven12
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 28 2011, 08:44 AM)
Hmmm nice

The female was amazing omg bit she got weird would love a females tpuch again.
evade20
QUOTE(Caraven12 @ Dec 28 2011, 10:49 AM)
The female was amazing omg bit she got weird would love a females tpuch again.

She knew all of your hot spots ahead of time.... tongue.gif popc1.gif
Caraven12
QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 28 2011, 01:07 PM)
She knew all of your hot spots ahead of time.... tongue.gif  popc1.gif

Yes oh yes want a female again
evade20
QUOTE(Caraven12 @ Dec 28 2011, 05:00 PM)
Yes oh yes  want a female again

While your waiting for a hot female... ! could keep you occupied. smilio09.gif smilio09.gif smilio09.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Caraven12 @ Dec 28 2011, 03:00 PM)
Yes oh yes  want a female again

whats stopping you
Caraven12
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Dec 29 2011, 08:15 AM)
whats stopping you

Well im looking wink.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Caraven12 @ Dec 29 2011, 09:29 AM)
Well im looking wink.gif

Take some pics.... tongue.gif 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Caraven12 @ Dec 29 2011, 07:29 AM)
Well im looking wink.gif

QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 29 2011, 09:41 AM)
Take some pics.... tongue.gif  2thumbs.gif

2thumbs.gif
jokermuss
As a long time lurker on this site, I would love my wife to contribute and I have tried several times to convince her....with no success.
ddd35
I walked into my bedroom this morning and there stood the wife standing in front of the mirror topless and with blue jeans on , All I could think about was how many differnt threads i could put that pic in here . And all she could think of was :Put the fucking camera down ASSHOLE !!!!! laughing-smiley-014.gif
jokermuss
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 3 2012, 04:31 PM)
I walked into my bedroom this morning and there stood the wife  standing in front of the mirror topless and  with blue jeans on , All I could think about was  how many differnt threads i could put that pic in  here . And all she could think of was :Put the fucking camera down ASSHOLE  !!!!!    laughing-smiley-014.gif

That scene has played out in my home many times.
ddd35
QUOTE(jokermuss @ Jan 3 2012, 02:56 PM)

Isnt it funny how that happens ? tongue.gif
Caraven12
Just for u wink.gif
evade20
QUOTE(jokermuss @ Jan 3 2012, 03:11 PM)
As a long time lurker on this site, I would love my wife to contribute and I have tried several times to convince her....with no success.

Keep trying! 2thumbs.gif
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 3 2012, 04:31 PM)
I walked into my bedroom this morning and there stood the wife  standing in front of the mirror topless and  with blue jeans on , All I could think about was  how many differnt threads i could put that pic in  here . And all she could think of was :Put the fucking camera down ASSHOLE  !!!!!    laughing-smiley-014.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif You've got to be more of a ninja! ph34r.gif
evade20
QUOTE(jokermuss @ Jan 3 2012, 04:56 PM)

bang.gif bang.gif
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 3 2012, 06:07 PM)
Isnt it funny how that happens ? tongue.gif

unsure.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Caraven12 @ Jan 3 2012, 06:33 PM)
Just for u wink.gif

coz.gif

gone already.
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jan 3 2012, 06:35 PM)
coz.gif

gone already.

popc1.gif
Caraven12
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 4 2012, 08:12 AM)
popc1.gif

I fixed it owe u all a drink.smile.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Caraven12 @ Jan 4 2012, 05:52 PM)

We all owe you! love-smiley-085.gif 08.gif 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Caraven12 @ Jan 4 2012, 03:52 PM)

22.gif 22.gif
malhe
I was a littel shy at first but my husband has encouraged me. I guess i was scared my body or breast were not good enough for others to see. I now enjoy posting pics and will get to posting more soon for those who have missed me. I also like flashing them in public. Hope to see more women open up like I have.

Malhe
ddd35
QUOTE(malhe @ Mar 23 2012, 09:23 PM)
I was a littel shy at first but my husband has encouraged me. I guess i was scared my body or breast were not good enough for others to see. I now enjoy posting pics and will get to posting more soon for those who have missed me. I also like flashing them in public. Hope to see more women open up like I have.

Malhe

tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(malhe @ Mar 23 2012, 11:23 PM)

Malhe

popc1.gif
malhe
I told my husband about this post and he wants to knwo what kind of pose I should post here. He says I have the greatest pair of titts he has ever seen and he wants to make sure everyone who wants a glance at them gets his or her chance to see what he seez everyday. Please let me know so i can post it here.

Malhe
evade20
QUOTE(malhe @ Mar 26 2012, 02:30 PM)
I told my husband about this post and he wants to knwo what kind of pose I should post here. He says I have the greatest pair of titts he has ever seen and he wants to make sure everyone who wants a glance at them gets his or her chance to see what he seez everyday. Please let me know so i can post it here.

Malhe

How about a lovely silhouette that shows your breasts and your butt! love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 26 2012, 02:21 PM)
How about a lovely silhouette that shows your breasts and your butt! love-smiley-085.gif

ID second that tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Mar 26 2012, 06:08 PM)
ID second that  tongue.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif
malhe
I will have to work on a good shot like that for you guys. I will have to post it to my profile cause a shot like that everyone needs to see.
ddd35
QUOTE(malhe @ Mar 26 2012, 09:47 PM)
I will have to work on a good shot like that for you guys. I will have to post it to my profile cause a shot like that everyone needs to see.

Sounds fair
malhe
I just ca't take a good one by myself. It may be a while till you get your pic. I have to wait for my husband to come back from his business trip it will be about 2 or 3 weeks. I am sorry for the delay.
LovemInNJ
QUOTE(malhe @ Mar 27 2012, 10:53 PM)
I just ca't take a good one by myself. It may be a while till you get your pic. I have to wait for my husband to come back from his business trip it will be about 2 or 3 weeks. I am sorry for the delay.

it'll be worth the wait, I'm sure 2thumbs.gif
malhe
QUOTE(LovemInNJ @ Mar 27 2012, 11:10 PM)
it'll be worth the wait, I'm sure  2thumbs.gif

Well thank you for patiently waiting hun.
ddd35
QUOTE(malhe @ Mar 27 2012, 08:53 PM)

popc1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.