Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Leaving Fucked Up Comments On The Front Page
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Pages: 1, 2
COMEDYMAN
I have noticed a few people on the front end leaving fucked up comments on the front page pictures

This is to you folks who seem to thrive of leaving your " valued opinion " in the form of an awful comment. You dont like a pic. Vote Low. But ultimately Keep your fucking mouths shut if you cant say anything nice about a pic.

Whats the matter , mommy not give you enough titty when you were a baby ?

You hate women so much but afraid to come out of the closet?

I mean If you told what what uncle fucked you in the ass as a kid .. we might understand why you feel the need to leave mean comments when its just as easy to just move on to the next picture.

When you leave fucked up comments to some and nice one to others..... kinda negates the nice ones because youve established your self as a fucking asshole.

And that may work when your trolling junior high school girls for dates.... on here it just makes you a joke. smilio04.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Sep 19 2005, 08:28 AM)
I have noticed a few people on the front end leaving fucked up comments on the front page pictures
This is to you folks who seem to thrive of leaving your " valued opinion " in the form of an awful comment. You dont like a pic. Vote Low.  But ultimately Keep your fucking mouths shut if you cant say anything nice about a pic.

I mean If you told what what uncle fucked you in the ass as a kid .. we might understand why you feel the need to leave mean comments when its just as easy to just move on to the next picture.
When you leave fucked up comments to some and nice one to others..... kinda negates the nice ones because youve established your self as a fucking asshole.
And that may work when your trolling junior high school girls for dates.... on here it just makes you a joke. smilio04.gif

Cman thanks for careing. you are so right. 2thumbs.gif
juicy_DD
This topic is dedicated to you CRUSHFLA !!! ..... your a real class act jerkit.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 19 2005, 08:48 AM)
This topic is dedicated to you CRUSHFLA !!! ..... your a real class act jerkit.gif

you are so right there juicy. this is to you crusherfla for the comment on one of mine angry-smiley-011.gif angry-smiley-011.gif
chelsey

Hi everyone just checking the posts cant stay but Im with you juicy dd his remarks sure hurt makes agirl think twice before posting
Hot mama
QUOTE(chelsey @ Sep 19 2005, 10:07 AM)
Hi everyone just checking the posts cant stay but Im with you juicy dd his remarks sure hurt makes agirl think twice before posting

that is so true Chelsey
abercrombiehottie
this is just a idea but to help stop things like that or help make it to where in order to post comments and read the boards and whatnot you have to be a member first that would help cut down on the random retard kid comments and stuff and it would force the ones that have been looking at the pics become more involved in the site confused-smiley-013.gif and then if someone stepped over the tacky line one two many times then their account can be deleted
ILOVEBOOBS05
I can't get my hat on with things some people put,
i'm so with c'man there is just no need, the girls are here 2have fun and not be abused. if u don't like what uc then get off the site.
we don't want these beautiful lady's 2stop posting.
we love u lady's just let the knobs comments fly over ur head and keep
giving us those sweet pic's.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx wub.gif xxxxxxxxxxx
juicy_DD
QUOTE(abercrombiehottie @ Sep 19 2005, 03:15 PM)
this is just a idea but to help stop things like that or help make it to where in order to post comments and read the boards and whatnot you have to be a member first that would help cut down on the random retard kid comments and stuff and it would force the ones that have been looking at the pics become more involved in the site unsure.gif and then if someone stepped over the tacky line one two many times then their account can be deleted

they are members hun who are postin the nastiness you cant post unless your a member
abercrombiehottie
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 19 2005, 10:34 AM)
they are members hun who are postin the nastiness you cant post unless your a member

ohhhh hahahahah i was not aware of this fact hahahah
djmanaze
bbbb
Hot mama
QUOTE(ILOVEBOOBS05 @ Sep 19 2005, 10:33 AM)
I can't get my hat on with things some people put,
i'm so with c'man there is just no need, the girls are here 2have fun and not be abused. if u don't like what uc then get off the site.
we don't want these beautiful lady's 2stop posting.
we love u lady's just let the knobs comments fly over ur head and keep
giving us those sweet pic's.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx  wub.gif  xxxxxxxxxxx

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
Gnappster

back in the day, u didn't have to be a member to post comments...ppl would leave really rude shit back then, it's gotten better since the changeover to members only posting.

I agree that ppl leaving rude comments is uncalled for. If I really don't care for a pic I just will usually keep quiet. But I would also like to say that constructive criticism has it's place. If a girl submits 12 pics and they all look pretty much the same, asking her to switch it up or try something new instead of saying nothing is probably better. Some people just need to learn some tactfullness when posting comments.
But then again, other ppl are just assholes.

Remember, these girls are doing this stuff for free, for US. No need to run them off the site.
juicy_DD
exactly theres no need to call someone a fat bitch thats just wrong I have already told john freak about this wank stain before
Gnappster
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 19 2005, 11:48 AM)
exactly theres no need to call someone a fat bitch thats just wrong I have already told john freak about this wank stain before

wank stain laughing-smiley-014.gif I gotta remember that one
boobs rocks
Yea, Crusher or who ever called Hot Mamma fat. I mean, whats with that? The only bad stuff I say is with the lighting or if I compare pics of the same girl and say one is better than the other.
sussed2
I agree that's it's totally rude and uncalled for...

but let's face it - this is a rating site. If you're going to post your naked body to be rated, you're taking good with the bad.

I've had some rude stuff posted about me, but I laugh it off and take it with a grain of salt.

Ladies - dont let these gay losers stop you - be confident and go nuts!!!!
tongue.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Sep 19 2005, 07:40 PM)
I agree that's it's totally rude and uncalled for...

but let's face it - this is a rating site.  If you're going to post your naked body to be rated, you're taking good with the bad.

I've had some rude stuff posted about me, but I laugh it off and take it with a grain of salt.

Ladies - dont let these gay losers stop you - be confident and go nuts!!!!
tongue.gif

theres nothing bad or negative anyone can say about you Sussed..people shouldnt post things just to be nasty in my opinion that Crushla has only posted a few comments and theyre all nasty NO NEED!
bts34e
I say screw whoever it is, they dont even deserve this much airtime!
closeup
QUOTE(bts34e @ Sep 19 2005, 02:48 PM)

Bts, I was just coming back to this thread to post almost exactly the same thing. This is kinda giving them what they want. What they don't want is to be ignored, so I say just don't respond to their bullshit and they'll get bored and go away.
clincar
This is to you folks who seem to thrive of leaving your " valued opinion " in the form of an awful comment. You dont like a pic. Vote Low.  But ultimately Keep your fucking mouths shut if you cant say anything nice about a pic.

Way to go Cman love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
clincar

smilio14.gif smilio14.gif Wey hey!!!!
clincar
QUOTE(chelsey @ Sep 19 2005, 10:07 AM)

We all are Chelsey...get rid of Crushafla!!!!!
clincar

Here, here!! 2thumbs.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
clincar
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 19 2005, 11:44 AM)
back in the day, u didn't have to be a member to post comments...ppl would leave really rude shit back then, it's gotten better since the changeover to members only posting.

I agree that ppl leaving rude comments is uncalled for. If I really don't care for a pic I just will usually keep quiet. But I would also like to say that constructive criticism has it's place. If a girl submits 12 pics and they all look pretty much the same, asking her to switch it up or try something new instead of saying nothing is probably better. Some people just need to learn some tactfullness when posting comments.
But then again, other ppl are just assholes.

Remember, these girls are doing this stuff for free, for  US. No need to run them off the site.

Yeah, be nice, but be honest!!! Tact is good 2thumbs.gif
clincar
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 19 2005, 11:51 AM)
wank stain  laughing-smiley-014.gif   I gotta remember that one

Yeah!!! You get it from Tommy Tanking!! hehehehe
latinlover
QUOTE(clincar @ Sep 19 2005, 07:17 PM)
We all are Chelsey...get rid of Crushafla!!!!!

I agree with bts...ladies you shouldn't let some asshole get you down. crushafla is an asshole who wouldn't have the balls to even say "hi" to any of the gorgeous ladies of RMM if he say them anywhere else. Keep posting ladies..everyone of you give us guys 22.gif ..
clincar
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 19 2005, 02:53 PM)
Bts, I was just coming back to this thread to post almost exactly the same thing. This is kinda giving them what they want. What they don't want is to be ignored, so I say just don't respond to their bullshit and they'll get bored and go away.

It's hard to ignore the comments!!! Don't forget they're there for all to see!!
clincar
QUOTE(latinlover @ Sep 19 2005, 07:25 PM)
I agree with bts...ladies you shouldn't let some asshole get you down. crushafla is an asshole who wouldn't have the balls to even say "hi" to any of the gorgeous ladies of RMM if he say them anywhere else. Keep posting ladies..everyone of you give us guys  22.gif ..

We don't intend on stopping!!! It's just nice to read positive comments about our boobs not negative
Hot mama
2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
QUOTE(clincar @ Sep 19 2005, 07:28 PM)
We don't intend on stopping!!! It's just nice to read positive comments about our boobs not negative

2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(latinlover @ Sep 19 2005, 07:25 PM)
I agree with bts...ladies you shouldn't let some asshole get you down. crushafla is an asshole who wouldn't have the balls to even say "hi" to any of the gorgeous ladies of RMM if he say them anywhere else. Keep posting ladies..everyone of you give us guys  22.gif ..

dont tend on stopping but some of us women take things to heart and some of us dont have a body of a model like some of the women on here.
clincar
QUOTE(Hot mama @ Sep 19 2005, 07:33 PM)
dont tend on stopping but some of us women take things to heart and some of us dont have a body of a model like some of the women on here.

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(closeup @ Sep 19 2005, 02:53 PM)

yea but how badly will the site be damaged as far as new posters if that sorta thing isnt quashed....

Im not meaning to give anyone air time and I didnt mention any names but this isnt BErate my melons laughing-smiley-017.gif really awful comments are bad for business im sure smile.gif tongue.gif
clincar
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Sep 19 2005, 07:34 PM)
yea but how badly will the site be damaged as far as new posters if that sorta thing isnt quashed....

Im not meaning to give anyone air time and I didnt mention any names but this isnt BErate my melons  laughing-smiley-017.gif  really awful comments are bad for business im sure smile.gif  tongue.gif

They sure are..people will get cheesed off and go else where!!
Hot mama
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Sep 19 2005, 07:34 PM)

Im not meaning to give anyone air time and I didnt mention any names but this isnt BErate my melons  laughing-smiley-017.gif  really awful comments are bad for business im sure smile.gif  tongue.gif

YES they are the voting should be like on someones 411 you can not put a neggetive comment on it.
clincar
QUOTE(Hot mama @ Sep 19 2005, 07:36 PM)
YES they are the voting should be like on someones 411 you can not put a neggetive comment on it.

Yeah, down with negative comments 2thumbs.gif
Francois25
Woot woot to Cman! Great way to come down on the haters. Seriously, if people don't have anything nice to say, they should stay quiet!
Hot mama
2thumbs.gif
QUOTE(Francois25 @ Sep 19 2005, 08:19 PM)
Woot woot to Cman! Great way to come down on the haters. Seriously, if people don't have anything nice to say, they should stay quiet!

2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif
bondiguy

I agree CM. It takes a lot of courage to post topless and like you said, vote accordingly but if you have nothing nice to say dont say it, especially on the main rating page.

However, I feel your message isnt getting through to those who you would be aiming it at as they are too gutless to enter the forums to speak there mind, but remain in obscurity!
clincar
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 20 2005, 02:28 AM)
I agree CM. It takes a lot of courage to post topless and like you said, vote accordingly but if you have nothing nice to say dont say it, especially on the main rating page.

However, I feel your message isnt getting through to those who you would be aiming it at as they are too gutless to enter the forums to speak there mind, but remain in obscurity!

The negative posters more than likely have great big spots and a very little willy laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(clincar @ Sep 20 2005, 09:46 AM)
The negative posters more than likely have great big spots and a very little willy laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

i do belive you are right there 2thumbs.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
ILOVEBOOBS05
ye bet they can't even get a 22.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif sad wankers.
the best action they have ever had is there nans dog. laughing-smiley-014.gif
clincar
QUOTE(ILOVEBOOBS05 @ Sep 20 2005, 09:57 AM)
ye bet they can't even get a  22.gif   laughing-smiley-014.gif  sad wankers.
the best action they have ever had is there nans dog.  laughing-smiley-014.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(ILOVEBOOBS05 @ Sep 20 2005, 09:57 AM)
ye bet they can't even get a  22.gif   laughing-smiley-014.gif  sad wankers.
the best action they have ever had is there nans dog.  laughing-smiley-014.gif

boobs rocks
Also, remember, this isn't that big of a problem, at least on this site I don't think. I think 95 percent of comments are nice, and only 5 percent fucked up. Crusher is the main guy that says the bad ones.
clincar
QUOTE(boobs rocks @ Sep 20 2005, 11:59 AM)
Also, remember, this isn't that big of a problem, at least on this site I don't think.  I think 95 percent of comments are nice, and only 5 percent fucked up.  Crusher is the main guy that says the bad ones.

Crush that fla!!!!
Hot mama
laughing-smiley-014.gif
QUOTE(clincar @ Sep 20 2005, 07:08 PM)
Crush that fla!!!!

laughing-smiley-014.gif
goofus67
QUOTE(bts34e @ Sep 19 2005, 02:48 PM)

BINGO!
evade20
BUMP!

I saw that a guest reading this thread so I decided to bump it to the top with a reminder:

If you are a woman who has contributed your awesome pics to the ratings pages and someone leaves a nasty or uncomplimentary comment about your pics, PM Johnfreak about the comment(s) and he will remove them. Also, he may decide to delete the member who has made the comment(s). This also goes for fans if you see a nasty comment about any member, PM Johnfreak...He doesn't show up on the boards much but he will take action in these cases.

Also, if you notice that some one is being a troll on the Message Board, PM UncleBuck or Comedyman. They are the two active boardmods and they have the power to delete nasty comments, whole threads (if necessary), close threads, or block trolls fromfrom the boards.

Let's keep this place fun and sexy! 2thumbs.gif
larnzy74
QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 31 2012, 02:11 PM)
BUMP!

I saw that a guest reading this thread so I decided to bump it to the top with a reminder:

If you are a woman who has contributed your awesome pics to the ratings pages and someone leaves a nasty or uncomplimentary comment about your pics, PM Johnfreak about the comment(s) and he will remove them.  Also, he may decide to delete the member who has made the comment(s).  This also goes for fans if you see a nasty comment about any member, PM Johnfreak...He doesn't show up on the boards much but he will take action in these cases.

Also, if you notice that some one is being a troll on the Message Board, PM UncleBuck or Comedyman.  They are the two active boardmods and they have the power to delete nasty comments, whole threads (if necessary), close threads, or block trolls fromfrom the boards. 

Let's keep this place fun and sexy! 2thumbs.gif

I had a few of the gentlemen on this site put some creep in his place it was a wonderful thing for them to do I know I don't have the best assets and I'd rather a low score than a nasty comment they also said be confident I tried and was rewarded with so nice reading (thanx fellas)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.