Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Girls..... Tell Us Guys About Your Tits....
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
COMEDYMAN
Girls

You want to tell someone your tits who has never seen them before.

Describe them

What they look like... what you like to have done to them... You can post a pic if you want to .. but try it in words first The more detail the better smile.gif

08.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Sep 19 2005, 12:11 AM)
Girls

You want to tell someone your tits who has never seen them before.

Describe them

What they look like... what you like to have done to them... You can post a pic if you want to .. but try it in words first The more detail the better smile.gif 
08.gif

I think a picture speaks a thousand words
COMEDYMAN
I think your right ... This was a stupid thread :laugh:
juicy_DD
hey how about you guys describing them!
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 19 2005, 08:15 AM)

A WAY better Idea smile.gif 22.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Sep 19 2005, 01:17 PM)
A WAY better Idea smile.gif  22.gif

popc1.gif
COMEDYMAN

Perkyness set on a body of sensual curvatious beauty. Pink nipples that point up and supple waiting for kisses. soft and firm. Very pretty

22.gif 22.gif
juicy_DD
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Sep 19 2005, 11:25 PM)
Perkyness set on a body of sensual curvatious beauty. Pink nipples that point up and supple waiting for kisses.  soft and firm. Very pretty 

22.gif  22.gif

smilio05.gif
bondiguy

describing your breasts would be the following...

beautiful tear drop shaped breasts, full and shapely sitting perky upon a curvatious body that knows no boundaries when it comes to sex appeal
paula
describe these!!!
paula
or this one
DoubleD
Paula; DD's BF Here, Any chance you'd let me suck on that hard nipple in exchange for what ever you want to suck on. J
COMEDYMAN
mmm paulas tits.....

two heavenly golden mounds tipped with pefect circles. the always hadrened raisinette nipples beg to be enveloped into a mouth. the jiggle nicely up and down whenthey rest on a nice body getting sexed. Pouring sexily between fingers when squeezed smile.gif
7mary3
Wonderfully muffin shaped mounds of womanhood, topped with pink gum drops accented by a precious ring of develish enticement.
Coolbobbo
Wow!!
allmebaby
well i guess i need mine done.
ILOVEBOOBS05
QUOTE(allmebaby @ Oct 7 2005, 07:39 PM)

hell u have sum fine boobs, and great nipples no need at all 2have ur's done.
bondiguy
QUOTE(ILOVEBOOBS05 @ Oct 7 2005, 07:45 PM)
hell u have sum fine boobs, and great nipples no need at all 2have ur's done.

I think she means that she wants to have her breasts detailed by one of the lads here
7mary3

Two handfuls of joy to please and to squeeze, with support from the side they point with pride.
7mary3

Sweet apple dumplins that encourage dessert before dinner.
Coolbobbo

Wow!! just wow i just love looking all the boobies on this fourm 2thumbs.gif
COMEDYMAN

Luscious gossamyr,Soft and supple mounds. expanding nipples that shrink to a mouths wet embrace. Large resting sexily waiting for a touch or a kiss to make them jiggle.
closeup
Two perfect handfuls that always make my day when I see them. The best way to describe Allmes' boobs: "What every guy wishes he could see, but only we are so priviledged." Or if that doesn't work, "Nice tits" will.
sweetnsexy
Me too!!

[attachmentid=5809]

popc1.gif
bts34e
How bout mine guys... smile.gif
r8rman
QUOTE(bts34e @ Oct 10 2005, 09:29 PM)
How bout mine guys... smile.gif

THE MOUNDS OF BTS

Their large and lovely, more than a handful for sure,
Their size and shape are nothing but pure.
So BIG, so beautiful, the mounds of bts,
They're admired by all, on this site I'd guess.

Those round globes look soft, and succulent,
To hold them must be like heaven-sent.
A simple caress, and I'd make a mess.

The nipples cover an enormous surface,
A sweet pink, with nubs so glamorous.
Pinched between your fingers, they look the best.

Love mounds so full, they beg to be freed,
To be rubbed or kissed, I see their need.
"More pics, more vids!", they make me shout "Oh Yes!"
closeup
You women know that if we describe them, they have to stay posted. Can't have one without the other, it wouldn't make sense.

Sweetnsexy first---Your boobs are like two extra large scoops of vanilla ice cream topped off with chocolate candy pieces. With a hard dick between them, they would be a perfect banana split. Covered with cream is an additional topping that comes at no extra charge.

BTS-- Big, bouncy, beautiful. They defy the laws of physics-mostly notably gravity. When God was handing out tits, you collected the whole days alotment.Nice big nipples that seem to get hard with a little pinch. Also very photogenic They are both stars in their very own movie, although it seems the left one is a little jealous of the right for getting squeezed and pinched more. Just enough room between the two to fit the average guy's head.
amberis1985
hmmm, I thought I had posted one..but I guess not. So now: DO ME! DO ME! and make it pretty, please..
closeup
For Amber---First I can tell that they yearn to be free. They look like they're trying to escape the shirt you have them stuffed into. Nice boobs like these want to be seen. They are very firm and have the exact shape most guys love. Even under a shirt, like in your avatar, they make a fine looking pair. I'll bet the first time you showed them to your BF he fell in love with them and has loved them ever since. Most women would trade away 20 IQ points for a rack this sexy. By posting them on RMM, hundreds of guys will know how they look and every one of them wishes they could just have one good squeeze.
amberis1985
QUOTE(closeup @ Oct 10 2005, 11:29 PM)
For Amber---First I can tell that they yearn to be free. They look like they're trying to escape the shirt you have them stuffed into. Nice boobs like these want to be seen. They are very firm and have the exact shape most guys love. Even under a shirt, like in your avatar, they make a fine looking pair. I'll bet the first time you showed them to your BF he fell in love with them and has loved them ever since. Most women would trade away 20 IQ points for a rack this sexy. By posting them on RMM, hundreds of guys will know how they look and every one of them wishes they could just have one good squeeze.

Whoa...... smilio05.gif big time! How sweet of you.... smilio05.gif
bondiguy
Finally CM, this thread is paying off! Well done old man!
mary82
my boobs..
paybarraman
QUOTE(mary82 @ Oct 14 2005, 06:49 AM)
my boobs..

ooooooooooo Mary.....can we have a bigger pic please?
clincar
Not really sure how to describe mine!!!
Big, bouncy,full, fuluptuous, one scared, one tattooed, one pierced and one not!! Loved and admired by some!! What more can I say! Just about fill hubbies hands...any more than that he says is a waste!! laughing-smiley-017.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(mary82 @ Oct 14 2005, 06:49 AM)
my boobs..

like your boobs 2thumbs.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Oct 11 2005, 04:08 AM)
Finally CM, this thread is paying off! Well done old man!

I hate that I was away to witness its fruition sad.gif But like it alot now wink.gif
hott1976
how about mine?
paula
hi cman,hot1976
hott1976
I'll add a pic to remind you all....
paula
nice pic
hott1976
nice paula
paula
cman do you like my pic
paula
another 4 u
paula
another
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Oct 10 2005, 09:19 PM)
Me too!!

[attachmentid=5809]

popc1.gif

Sweetnsexy -

Tantalizing titties topped with tasty tips. Supple delicious tiny nipples resting on soft beds of creamy skin. Hugging close to a sensual body only pouting out for an eager touch or wet kiss.

BTS -

Glorious and round. Nipples expanding over the crests like sensual shields. Large and yielding to a rough embrace or slightly moving to a nipples' caress. Hanging perfectly and sexily for all to see from a amazingly beautiful frame. Rolling out and away to be with a lover but always close and firm.

More to cum smile.gif err come!!! wink.gif
COMEDYMAN
mm God damn Paula and Hott!!!! whew!!!! 22.gif
hott1976
my pics are nothing compared to paula! You got it girl!
paula
for you cman
hott1976
i may have one or two more to show!
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(paula @ Oct 15 2005, 09:20 AM)
for you cman

Lord have mercy !!!! 22.gif 22.gif wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.