Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Plus Size Women
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Lynette
I can't help but notice that there are quite a lot of plus size women posting pics on RMM lately. In reading some of the comments, it seems there are also a lot of men who really like and prefer larger women. This has always been a source of discussion on PM's and has seemed to be an area of some interest. I've looked thru the old threads and have not been able to find anything regarding this topic so far. Now, let me say that I AM a BIG girl at over 5'10", but I'm not really over weight. How bout some feedback from you guys as to what type of build on a woman you prefer? Most runway models are skin & bones without any curves. The appeal of a woman with the body of a twelve year old boy has always perplexed me, but I know there are probably a lot of men who like that. Let's hear your thoughts.
Mezrein
Personally I can't stand a skin and bones woman. If I can see ribs, or spine I don't want it near me. Curves are good, I'm glad woman that have some meat on their bones are finally posting. Nice to see them coming out. I'll drool over them a lot faster than the skinny 12 year old looking ones!!
breal1
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 14 2011, 06:09 PM)
I can't help but notice that there are quite a lot of plus size women posting pics on RMM lately. In reading some of the comments, it seems there are also a lot of men who really like and prefer larger women. This has always been a source of discussion on PM's and has seemed to be an area of some interest. I've looked thru the old threads and have not been able to find anything regarding this topic so far. Now, let me say that I AM a BIG girl at over 5'10", but I'm not really over weight. How bout some feedback from you guys as to what type of build on a woman you prefer? Most runway models are skin & bones without any curves. The appeal of a woman with the body of a twelve year old boy has always perplexed me, but I know there are probably a lot of men who like that. Let's hear your thoughts.

I enjoy all women but if I had to choose I would like a gal with some meat and curves.. 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 14 2011, 04:09 PM)

Well First let me say I appreciate all women and i respect them at least till they tell me NO ! But for the most part I like women with a little meat on there bones ,I like to have soemthing to grab onto to . To Hug. to love . Now Im not saying that a skinny Gal with some C or D Cups isnt great but I have always preferred some meat . Im a big guy ,Some would say Over weight and im this way by choice So i dont judge others for how they look . As far as Height goes it doesnt really matter short or tall , there all good in my book . I know kinda wishy washy but its how it goes .
UncleBuck
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 15 2011, 07:16 AM)
Well First let me say I appreciate all women and i respect them at least till they tell me NO !  But for the most part I like women with a little meat on there bones ,I like to have soemthing to grab onto to . To Hug. to love . Now Im not saying that a skinny Gal with some C or D Cups isnt  great  but I have always preferred some meat .  Im a big guy ,Some would say Over weight and im this way by choice So i dont judge others for how they look . As far as Height goes it doesnt really matter short or tall , there all good in my book .   I know kinda wishy washy  but its how it goes .

It's funny because he's fat!

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jul 15 2011, 01:49 PM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

But I can diet and you cant change being Ugly !!! smilio04.gif tongue.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
Lynette
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 15 2011, 04:37 PM)
But I can diet and you cant change being Ugly !!!  smilio04.gif  tongue.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif
allnaturalguy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 15 2011, 08:35 PM)
laughing-smiley-017.gif

SCORE! grinning-smiley-003.gif
evade20
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jul 15 2011, 03:49 PM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif  laughing-smiley-014.gif

user posted image

3D
Buck Turgidson
How bout some feedback from you guys as to what type of build on a woman you prefer? Most runway models are skin & bones without any curves. The appeal of a woman with the body of a twelve year old boy has always perplexed me, but I know there are probably a lot of men who like that. Let's hear your thoughts.

To better give the readers an idea of body type, I'm going to name internet models so the visual can set in once you Google the name.

I blame the gentlemen's club for shaping my tastes. In my early twenties, I was employed by a major silicon valley corporation so I definitely had means to frequent such a place. Got to 'explore' all kinds of girls body types and there are two types that just absolutely do it for me. Out and about hooking up with girls, I had a particular taste. The first bracket, is the Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh, Danielle Riley type of body, petite with big boobs. Inside California, finding these type of girls is no hurdle. They definitely have the curves, not overly skinny or plus size, but somewhere in the middle. I love the feel of that type of body hugging me, hanging on me and during serious bedroom time.

I still can't quite understand this part of me, but something about this type also does it for me in a way even though it's a far departure from what I just described above. The body types of Madison Ivy(pre implant), Dasha A Enikas, Franziska Facella just turn me on. Even thought they're have A and B cup range tits, there's just something really sexy there! I had an ex of this type, I just couldn't get over her sexy tiny frame. There's more I'd like to say that best reserved for the sex talk forum. Nonetheless, they are kinda' skinny, but they have woman curves, which is key. Their waist measurements are less than their bust and hip measurements. There is hourglass. I still find something sexy about them, it must be the appeal of that tiny woman frame that gets the juices flowing. Well, I hope this satisfied the question.
evade20
QUOTE(Buck Turgidson @ Jul 16 2011, 11:54 PM)
To better give the readers an idea of body type, I'm going to name internet models so the visual can set in once you Google the name.

I blame the gentlemen's club for shaping my tastes. In my early twenties, I was employed by a major silicon valley corporation so I definitely had means to frequent such a place. Got to 'explore' all kinds of girls body types and there are two types that just absolutely do it for me. Out and about hooking up with girls, I had a particular taste. The first bracket, is the Lucy Pinder, Michelle Marsh, Danielle Riley type of body, petite with big boobs. Inside California, finding these type of girls is no hurdle. They definitely have the curves, not overly skinny or plus size, but somewhere in the middle. I love the feel of that type of body hugging me, hanging on me and during serious bedroom time. 

I still can't quite understand this part of me, but something about this type also does it for me in a way even though it's a far departure from what I just described above. The body types of Madison Ivy(pre implant), Dasha A Enikas, Franziska Facella just turn me on. Even thought they're have A and B cup range tits, there's just something really sexy there! I had an ex of this type, I just couldn't get over her sexy tiny frame. There's more I'd like to say that best reserved for the sex talk forum. Nonetheless, they are kinda' skinny, but they have woman curves, which is key. Their waist measurements are less than their bust and hip measurements. There is hourglass. I still find something sexy about them, it must be the appeal of that tiny woman frame that gets the juices flowing. Well, I hope this satisfied the question.

What...no pics? You expect me to Google everyone of those names?

bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif
UncleBuck
[attachmentid=99844]
right about here*
[attachmentid=99843]
ddd35
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jul 17 2011, 08:33 AM)
[attachmentid=99844]
right about here
[attachmentid=99843]

So Buck Which is your favorite ? tongue.gif
UncleBuck
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 17 2011, 08:51 AM)
So Buck Which is your favorite ?  tongue.gif

did you see the "right about here " note coz.gif
evade20
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jul 17 2011, 11:15 AM)
did you see the "right about here " note  coz.gif

That is a little too deep for 3D..... laughing-smiley-017.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jul 17 2011, 09:15 AM)
did you see the "right about here " note  coz.gif

QUOTE(evade20 @ Jul 17 2011, 02:36 PM)
That is a little too deep for 3D..... laughing-smiley-017.gif

NO I guess I guess i missed that . Sorry Bout that I just assumed you were at the bottom of the chart . laughing-smiley-014.gif
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 18 2011, 12:20 PM)
NO I guess I guess i missed that . Sorry Bout that I just assumed you were at the bottom of the chart  .  laughing-smiley-014.gif

puke1.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jul 18 2011, 10:40 AM)
puke1.gif

You need to take something for that barf dude , It stinks really bad !!! smilio04.gif
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 18 2011, 02:05 PM)
You need to take something for that barf dude , It stinks  really bad  !!!  smilio04.gif

blink.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
cycle_guy
To me the perfect built is someone like Gianna Michaels or Velicity Von or even Sierra if you're so inclined.
Lynette
QUOTE(cycle_guy @ Jul 19 2011, 12:26 PM)
To me the perfect built is someone like Gianna Michaels or Velicity Von or even Sierra if you're so inclined.

Had to google up these names to see what you're talking about. Looks like you go for girls with BIG boobs with bodies that are a little bit meaty as well. I know a lot of guys with that particular taste.
Buck Turgidson
^^ +1

There's a sexy something about Gianna I like.
cycle_guy
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jul 19 2011, 03:30 PM)
Had to google up these names to see what you're talking about. Looks like you go for girls with BIG boobs with bodies that are a little bit meaty as well. I know a lot of guys with that particular taste.

Big NATURAL boobs. Important distinction.
cooter67
QUOTE(cycle_guy @ Jul 19 2011, 06:48 PM)
Big NATURAL boobs.  Important distinction.

I like my girl, she is really tall as well, I am 6'0" and I think she is 5'11" very curvy and soft.
evade20
QUOTE(cooter67 @ Jul 19 2011, 08:56 PM)
I like my girl, she is really tall as well, I am 6'0" and I think she is 5'11" very curvy and soft.

Cooters67's BF has spoken. I like your taste in women, Dude! grinning-smiley-003.gif
peterpan

She's very sexy.. How come she isn't posting here for us?
peterpan

I don't look for a skinny or heavy type. Ir's all a proportional thing. Some women are heavy and sexy while others are skinny and sexy. I don't like too thin of a body. I do prefer some meat on them bones..
cooter67
QUOTE(peterpan @ Jul 20 2011, 12:14 PM)
She's very sexy.. How come she isn't posting here for us?

We do/post together, It takes a lot of pleading/begging to get her to most of the time. lol
evade20
QUOTE(cooter67 @ Jul 20 2011, 03:38 PM)
We do/post together, It takes a lot of pleading/begging to get her to most of the time. lol

Can I help you beg? Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif

tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(cooter67 @ Jul 19 2011, 06:56 PM)

I would respectfully agree
evade20

I'll definitely beg somemore for pic of Cooter67!

Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif Hail.gif
DesireKristi
I know I perfer curves.
evade20
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 27 2011, 03:22 PM)
I know I perfer curves.

Yours are awesome!!! love-smiley-077.gif
DesireKristi
QUOTE(evade20 @ Nov 27 2011, 04:34 PM)
Yours are awesome!!! love-smiley-077.gif

love-smiley-077.gif
evade20
:
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 27 2011, 04:35 PM)
love-smiley-077.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 27 2011, 01:22 PM)
I know I perfer curves.

Babe that was never in question love-smiley-085.gif
farfromalady
I am new to this site and the 1st thing I did notice was all the messages I got on my body type! To be honest as a Phat (Pretty Hot And Thick) girl I was a little worried to post the pics. But I have gotten nothing but love from them! I am 5*8 and a little on the fluffy side, and I am thrilled to see so many men like the curves!
gwiskup
QUOTE(farfromalady @ Nov 28 2011, 09:45 AM)
I am new to this site and the 1st thing I did notice was all the messages I got on my body type! To be honest as a Phat (Pretty Hot And Thick) girl I was a little worried to post the pics. But I have gotten nothing but love from them! I am 5*8 and a little on the fluffy side, and I am thrilled to see so many men like the curves!

good to know we arent the only ones getting a thrill tongue.gif CURVES rule and you are delicious as is ! 2thumbs.gif
farfromalady
QUOTE(gwiskup @ Nov 28 2011, 02:28 PM)
good to know we arent the only ones getting a thrill  tongue.gif   CURVES rule and you are delicious as is !  2thumbs.gif

Thanks!!! smilio05.gif ~K~
ddd35
QUOTE(farfromalady @ Nov 28 2011, 06:45 AM)

we like the Curves hun . no worries on that . Just keep posting .
evade20
QUOTE(farfromalady @ Nov 28 2011, 08:45 AM)

We love curves of all sizes. We also love svelte ladies like Marie_8898, a_perky_girl, and several others! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Nov 29 2011, 06:22 PM)
We love curves of all sizes.  We also love svelte ladies like Marie_8898, a_perky_girl, and several others!   love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Agreed , we just are not picky . tongue.gif
DesireKristi
QUOTE(farfromalady @ Nov 28 2011, 08:45 AM)

Far, I don't wanna burst your bubble or come off as a bitch, but just who I am. PHAT is "pretty hot and tempting" not "pretty hot and thick". Like I said dont' take it the wrong way I'm a thick girl too. You can look it up in urban dictionary if you want.
DesireKristi
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 30 2011, 03:11 PM)
Far, I don't wanna burst your bubble or come off as a bitch, but just who I am. PHAT is "pretty hot and tempting" not "pretty hot and thick".  Like I said dont' take it the wrong way I'm a thick girl too. You can look it up in urban dictionary if you want.

I stand correted it's in there both ways just never heard it put that way.
handy_andy
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 30 2011, 03:11 PM)
PHAT is "pretty hot and tempting" not "pretty hot and thick".

I heard it was "perfect hips, ass, tits"
DesireKristi
QUOTE(handy_andy @ Nov 30 2011, 03:48 PM)
I heard it was "perfect hips, ass, tits"

that was another way urban had it as well guess it can be whatever you want.
evade20
QUOTE(DesireKristi @ Nov 30 2011, 03:54 PM)
that was another way urban had it as well guess it can be whatever you want.

Peace reigns 2thumbs.gif
FreakyShinnizle
One thing's for sure... it means you're hot wub.gif
evade20
QUOTE(FreakyShinnizle @ Nov 30 2011, 11:57 PM)
One thing's for sure... it means you're hot wub.gif

2thumbs.gif
farfromalady
I had never heard it put your way... just the way I had it... All 3 sound good to me!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.