Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Everyone
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
LexyJessi
How are you all doing today? food-smiley-004.gif I'm here to be your new friend.
closeup
Welcome to RMM. Hope you find this site a lot of fun. Is this something you've been thinking of doing for a while? Or is it spur of the moment?
LexyJessi
QUOTE(closeup @ Jun 21 2011, 11:32 PM)
Welcome to RMM. Hope you find this site a lot of fun. Is this something you've been thinking of doing for a while? Or is it spur of the moment?

I thought it'd be fun to show them off a bit. Do you find it fun?
closeup
Yeah. Women come here for a bunch of reasons. It's always interesting to ask if this site is the first time a woman has shown off her boobs. To strangers, that is.
LexyJessi
QUOTE(LexyJessi @ Jun 21 2011, 11:34 PM)
I thought it'd be fun to show them off a bit. Do you find it fun?

First time for me. I don't think it'll be a big deal really. They're just boobs. love-smiley-085.gif
closeup
I'm sure it must get easier, but the first time has got to a little harder. You haven't posted any pictures to be rated yet, is that something else you might do?
LexyJessi
QUOTE(closeup @ Jun 21 2011, 11:45 PM)
I'm sure it must get easier, but the first time has got to a little harder. You haven't posted any pictures to be rated yet, is that something else you might do?

I submitted one but it's pending lol. Guess it'll take awhile.
closeup
I'm not sure what the wait time is. But since you've already started a thread it can always be posted here. You'll get more feedback here than on the ratings page. You've only taken one?
LexyJessi
Well I submitted this one. I figured start with one and then see if anyone wants to see more.
closeup
QUOTE(LexyJessi @ Jun 21 2011, 11:55 PM)
Well I submitted this one. I figured start with one and then see if anyone wants to see more.
[attachmentid=99210]

I think that's a no-brainer. I bet that picture ends up in the top 10.
Chalieboy
You have really nice eyes y'know
closeup
QUOTE(Chalieboy @ Jun 22 2011, 12:02 AM)
You have really nice eyes y'know

That was the first thing I noticed too. blink.gif
kmc94
It's posted now and you got a 10!
closeup
QUOTE(kmc94 @ Jun 22 2011, 12:07 AM)
It's posted now and you got a 10!

Three tens! I've never seen that happen before.
evade20
QUOTE(LexyJessi @ Jun 21 2011, 11:28 PM)
How are you all doing today?  food-smiley-004.gif I'm here to be your new friend.
[attachmentid=99208]

Gorgeous portrait! Welcome to RMM. Your pics are stunning. love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
WOW , Welcome to the site . You have a great smile and your breasts are amazing tongue.gif
LexyJessi
Thanks!
5thattempt
QUOTE(closeup @ Jun 22 2011, 02:04 PM)
That was the first thing I noticed too. blink.gif

Yes, very pretty face. As nice as your boobs are I hardly noticed them. blink.gif coco.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(5thattempt @ Jun 22 2011, 08:15 AM)
Yes, very pretty face. As nice as your boobs are I hardly noticed them.  blink.gif  coco.gif

Ok Im confused you Quoted Closeup and said he had nice boobs ? Do you know something we dont ? coco.gif
evade20
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 22 2011, 10:41 AM)
Ok Im confused you Quoted Closeup and said  he had nice boobs ?  Do you know something we dont ?  coco.gif

Bam!
closeup
Leave my boobs out of your conversations. blink.gif
Bubble_Poker
You are very lovely hun, welcome to the site smile.gif
allnaturalguy
QUOTE(LexyJessi @ Jun 21 2011, 11:55 PM)
[attachmentid=99210]

Wonderful to have a Kentucky beauty on RMM. Glad to see you posting your sexy hooters here lovely lady love-smiley-085.gif
5thattempt
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jun 23 2011, 12:41 AM)
Ok Im confused you Quoted Closeup and said  he had nice boobs ?  Do you know something we dont ?  coco.gif

You bitches just wanted some payback for the ladies thread!
Got me. Game on smile.gif
evade20
QUOTE(5thattempt @ Jun 23 2011, 05:39 AM)

If your ass doesn't get reamed for some mistake once in awhile, you're just not posting enough.... tongue.gif smilio04.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(5thattempt @ Jun 23 2011, 03:39 AM)

QUOTE(evade20 @ Jun 23 2011, 04:33 AM)
If your ass doesn't get reamed for some mistake once in awhile, you're just not posting enough.... tongue.gif  smilio04.gif

grinning-smiley-003.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
LexyJessi
QUOTE(closeup @ Jun 22 2011, 02:34 PM)
Leave my boobs out of your conversations. blink.gif

Thanks! smile.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(LexyJessi @ Jun 23 2011, 07:40 AM)
Thanks! smile.gif[attachmentid=99255]

WOW that is beautiful pic .
rage
QUOTE(LexyJessi @ Jun 23 2011, 09:40 AM)
Thanks! smile.gif[attachmentid=99255]

Wetnwild is super sexy
ontippytoes
QUOTE(LexyJessi @ Jun 21 2011, 09:28 PM)
How are you all doing today?  food-smiley-004.gif I'm here to be your new friend.
[attachmentid=99208]

Hey Lexy - welcome to the boards. Keep the pictures coming. We're all enjoying them.
LexyJessi
So what kinds of stuff do you want to see or know?
Hardabs
QUOTE(LexyJessi @ Jun 23 2011, 05:19 PM)
[attachmentid=99274][attachmentid=99275]

wow i'm liking what i see so far 22.gif
evade20
QUOTE(LexyJessi @ Jun 23 2011, 08:19 PM)
[attachmentid=99274]

Gorgeous photos, Hon, but the mods are going to have to remove number two...... ph34r.gif
evade20
Hi, Hun,

All kitty pics and masturbation pics have to be linked from another site of the Mods will remove them.

You're gorgeous.

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
closeup
You are so sexy! It's too bad the best pictures have to be linked, I don't quite get it, but I don't run this site. Let's see what you've got.
nipplelover302
Hello my dear and welcome! Love all your sexy pics, keep em comin
frog
wow. You're a beautiful girl with beautiful tits and butt. Some more pics of you playing with yourself would be nice, that's exciting. But yeah link em or the moderator goes apeshit.
5thattempt
Love to know what prompted to you come here?
What you are looking for the website...that way we can see what we can do to help you out.
Snowy77
QUOTE(LexyJessi @ Jun 23 2011, 08:19 PM)

I like the kind of pics that you've been putting up so far, I prefer to see tits hang naturally........but I think some sexy lingerie shots could be good, full on stockings and suspenders, maybe a faux naive facial expression, putting your finger to your lips! That's the kind of thing that I like to see.........

Other than that, a shot of you lying there completely naked but barely covering your kitty with your hand would be good!

Oh and great tits by the way, I've favourite'd the pic of you with the towel round your waist, that one really does it for me!

If you like these ideas and want some more just PM me.........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.