Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: What Do You Do?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Gnappster
I was reading the Pulling Power thread and I see that a majority of you drive some NICE vehicles, well at least compared to me. So I got to wondering what you all do to make money(besides blowing guys on the beach, bondi tongue.gif ).

I'll start. I'm a graphic designer for an automotive graphics and sign company. So i design and make auoto graphics, decals, signs, and I design the occasional corporate logo. The money ain't bad but it's definitely not good either. Looking to change careers soon, but damned if I know what i wanna do, besides being a stuntman.

So the floor's yours. Start whoring up my thread wink.gif
Gunner8
I am in sales management right now and I also own a few rental properties. Nothing real exciting, but it pays the bills.
Kiana
Nothing! I'm a stay at home mom. My hunny brings home the bacon
Gnappster
QUOTE(Kiana @ Sep 13 2005, 02:46 PM)
Nothing!  I'm a stay at home mom. My hunny brings home the bacon

all i can afford to bring home is Spam confused-smiley-013.gif
Gunner8
Kiana,
I believe I own a home in your neck of the woods...
sussed2
Marketing Manager for a financial company
juicy_DD
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 13 2005, 06:52 PM)
I was reading the Pulling Power thread and I see that a majority of you drive some NICE vehicles, well at least compared to me. So I got to wondering what you all do to make money(besides blowing guys on the beach, bondi  tongue.gif ).

I'll start. I'm a graphic designer for an automotive graphics and sign company. So i design and make auoto graphics, decals, signs, and I design the occasional corporate logo. The money ain't bad but it's definitely not good either. Looking to change careers soon, but damned if I know what i wanna do, besides being a stuntman.

So the floor's yours. Start whoring up my thread  wink.gif

Gnappy honey you need to change more towards the Engineering design side my hubby is a project engineer (was previously project design) he has a well paid job confused-smiley-013.gif smile.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 13 2005, 04:59 PM)
Gnappy honey you need to change more towards the Engineering design side my hubby is a project engineer (was previously project design) he has a well paid job unsure.gif  smile.gif

hmmm, only problem is that I would require an engineering degree(at least in this part o the world). I already went to University for 4 years, I can't afford another 4 LOL.
juicy_DD
ok he got a degree in Engineering Product Design is this the same thing or somethin totally different? confused-smiley-013.gif but he can pretty much design anything...next time you go shoppin for booze check out the Absolut vodka top he designed that at a previous job where he got made redundant and had copyright to the design and they got it made up and manufactured behind his back!!!
DrakynsGirl
I work at a college as an accountant. It's ok pay.
Gnappster
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 13 2005, 05:06 PM)
ok he got a degree in Engineering Product Design is this the same thing or somethin totally different? confused-smiley-013.gif but he can pretty much design anything...next time you go shoppin for booze check out the Absolut vodka top he designed that at a previous job where he got made redundant and had copyright to the design and they got it made up and manufactured behind his back!!!

corporate bastards!

I shall drink a bottle of Skyy Voda tonight in protest.
juicy_DD
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 13 2005, 10:15 PM)
corporate bastards!

I shall drink a bottle of Skyy Voda tonight in protest.

he he ..... Gotta be Smirnoff!
allmebaby
in school so I guess I just fuck my hubby !! lol 2thumbs.gif
clincar
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 13 2005, 05:22 PM)
he he ..... Gotta be Smirnoff!

Only the best!! 2thumbs.gif
clincar
I teach 16years+ at College, part time and hubby drives trucks! Good money and all the benefits!!!
Kiana
QUOTE(Gunner8 @ Sep 13 2005, 03:42 PM)
Kiana,
I believe I own a home in your neck of the woods...

Oh yea....Where abouts?
sweetnsexy
Part time semen extractor (unpaid volunteer!)

...and I try to find time for some facilities management.
bustobabe
lol! i'm a state worker. it's a huge joke to be a state worker in California, but i'll be damned if doesn't afford me a computer, a lexus (even if it's old) and food for my family. i have my real estate license too, but not usuing it yet. one day. my job is actually killing my soul to be quite honest with you and i wish i could leave it and go to interior design school.
DrakynsGirl
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 13 2005, 09:42 PM)
lol! i'm a state worker. it's a huge joke to be a state worker in California, but i'll be damned if doesn't afford me a computer, a lexus (even if it's old) and food for my family. i have my real estate license too, but not usuing it yet. one day.  my job is actually killing my soul to be quite honest with you and i wish i could leave it and go to interior design school.

I wanted to get into interior designing also. I don't think it will happen for me, do you think you'll pursue that career or stay a state worker?
BEAUTIFUL
Certified, professional bean counter, not glamorous, I realize that but the pay is great and what the heck, gotta put those degrees to work, ya know. I only do it part-time anyway so it's not so bad... smilio00.gif
closeup
My brother and I own a moving company. We're partners in a couple other things, but it's mostly the moving company that pays the bills.
bustobabe
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 13 2005, 09:42 PM)
lol! i'm a state worker. it's a huge joke to be a state worker in California, but i'll be damned if doesn't afford me a computer, a lexus (even if it's old) and food for my family. i have my real estate license too, but not usuing it yet. one day.  my job is actually killing my soul to be quite honest with you and i wish i could leave it and go to interior design school.

I just started looking into the schooling and it's sort of expensive, private school and all, but im going for it. i figure you only live once at a time so you better get as much in as the lord will allow. i sketch rooms all day long and design any thing you can think of in my head constantly. I would be remiss not to mention that you have absolutely stunning breasts.
Narazbad
well which job would you like to hear about..im currently running 3 jobs on top of 24 hours of school a week...hence why ive been gone so much lately. but heres my jobs. 1.) Assistant Manager (without the title) for a local pizza place, worked there over a year and been thru three owners and two company names in that time lol (along with every employee to walk thru the door) 2.) currently a delivery driver (same as with other job) for ANOTHER local pizza place, but i should be switching to working inside soon..maybe....3.) tutoring at my college for some of the design classes i have taken in the past year or so. as for school, im killing myself by taking all art classes, which give two hours for each hours worth of credit, to be a graphic designer. im trying to get degrees in both print and animation design, and am contemplating opening up a web-based buisness within a year or two with a few friends/classmates. plus other random organizations and jobs and stuff that i end up doing...my plates pretty full....and im a pretty full time gamer too tongue.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Sep 13 2005, 04:55 PM)
Marketing Manager for a financial company

As I have said in my 411 I work for an alcohol company here in Australia in a sales capacity! Hence my ability to talk complete and utter bullshit, I get paid for it!

Sussed in marketing... you sales and marketing go together quite well! haha
juicy_DD
I work in the field of Law!!
Jean_Cock
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 14 2005, 11:00 AM)
I work in the field of Law!!

At play in the fields of the Law, interesting.

I teach English lit.
Avvilimento
Every day I do my bit to help bring more people to this site. That is to say I sell computers to the public - most of whom have probably never heard of this place, but at least I'm giving them the basics.

The wage sucks, my boss sucks, the customers suck... maybe this is why I spend so much time online...?
paybarraman
I'm a smoke jumper.....
day4ferris
Investments and screen writer.
Gunner8
QUOTE(Kiana @ Sep 13 2005, 06:37 PM)
Oh yea....Where abouts?

About 3 miles from downtown Austin, Texas
Hot mama
QUOTE(Kiana @ Sep 13 2005, 02:46 PM)
Nothing!  I'm a stay at home mom. My hunny brings home the bacon

thats the same with me. I'm a stay at home mom and my husben works
DrakynsGirl
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 14 2005, 12:59 AM)
I just started looking into the schooling and it's sort of expensive, private school and all, but im going for it. i figure you only live once at a time so you better get as much in as the lord will allow. i sketch rooms all day long and design any thing you can think of in my head constantly.  I would be remiss not to mention that you have absolutely stunning breasts.

smilio05.gif Thank you...

I love your new picture, it's beautiful.
bustobabe
QUOTE(DrakynsGirl @ Sep 14 2005, 11:00 AM)
smilio05.gif Thank you...

I love your new picture, it's beautiful.

thank you very much, it would be nice to see something new from you as well rolleyes.gif hint, hint... the only thing i don't like about this site is that i haven't figured out how to post the picture i want to show each day. the administrator seems to pick for you. no biggie though. i probably just don't know how to do it. i thought this one was rather cheery smile.gif
DrakynsGirl
I'm working on it smile.gif . My boyfriend liked the idea of posting the first pic... but he doesn't want me to post anymore. Maybe I'll put acouple of pics on the board later, but I don't have any here.. so it's gonna have to wait sad.gif
my_secret
Okay, I guess I'm the lucky bloke who gets to stay at home. The wife brings home the bacon for us.

Jack
DrakynsGirl
QUOTE(my_secret @ Sep 14 2005, 11:37 AM)
Okay, I guess I'm the lucky bloke who gets to stay at home.  The wife brings home the bacon for us.  We home school.

Jack

Do you like staying at home.. for me that would get boring. I came home sick today, and I'm already bored. I couldn't imagine how bored I would be if I stayed home all the time.
my_secret
Nah, give me plenty of time to do everything on the honey-do list. smile.gif Seriously, I occupy myself most of the time working on projects in the shop or what have you. It's not necessarily boring if you can keep yourself busy.
COMEDYMAN
gaad dayam !! Nice Busto smile.gif !!!!
paybarraman
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 14 2005, 11:12 AM)
thank you very much, it would be nice to see something new from you as well rolleyes.gif hint, hint... the only thing i don't like about this site is that i haven't figured out how to post the picture i want to show each day. the administrator seems to pick for you. no biggie though. i probably just don't know how to do it. i thought this one was rather cheery smile.gif

WOW Busto!!! You nipples look DELICIOUS!!!! What a treat to be presented with those tits in bed each night.....MAN!!!
Hot mama
OFF TOPIC LOL laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
bustobabe
sorry hotmamma, i tend to wander. won't happen again. yeah right, who am i kidding!
bondiguy
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 14 2005, 09:39 PM)
sorry hotmamma, i tend to wander. won't happen again. yeah right, who am i kidding!

I think you are an exception to the "off topic" rule, posts those breasts anywhere babe!
FORAGOODTIME
I am an office manager for a 2 physician medical office. Anyone want to play doctor? tongue.gif
paybarraman
I DO!!! I DO!!! Nurse we need a BJ for this patient STAT!!!
abercrombiehottie
laughing-smiley-014.gif im like the lazy ass around here i guess laughing-smiley-014.gif im a store manager at abercrombie & fitch i dont get paid worth a shit but i still have a sweet car laughing-smiley-017.gif and i get all the clothes i can manage to put in my closet which i love naturally but one day i would like to have my own clothing store
Justluckey
I'm a Project Mgr & Consultant. I'm becoming a 'road whore' - been everywhere once. (AL, CO, NY, WA, MD, MS...and that's just the last 2 months)

(off topic - Aber, you're a nice new addition to the site. Keep posting pics, you're beautiful).

-Justluckey
Hot mama
laughing-smiley-014.gif
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 14 2005, 09:39 PM)

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(abercrombiehottie @ Sep 15 2005, 03:22 PM)
laughing-smiley-014.gif im like the lazy ass around here i guess laughing-smiley-014.gif im a store manager at abercrombie & fitch i dont get paid worth a shit but i still have a sweet car laughing-smiley-017.gif and i get all the clothes i can manage to put in my closet which i love naturally but one day i would like to have my own clothing store

from the looks of it, soeone is stealing those clothes off of you! tongue.gif

Pay... is it you? (good work grinning-smiley-003.gif )
paybarraman
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 17 2005, 12:17 AM)
from the looks of it, soeone is stealing those clothes off of you! tongue.gif

Pay... is it you? (good work grinning-smiley-003.gif )

Thnx for the boost Bondi......I can only wish I was getting to undress AH each night.....

Hmmmmmm....possible topic for new thread.....

How can incredibly hot women like Abby and HotJ and GoodTime, and Sussed be single?

I know, they'll say ">...Ask the guys who dont ask me out..." but seriously, look at these women....HOW could you not at least take a SHOT at one!!! I've never had bar game in my life but I would ask any of them if i could buy them a drink in a bar......
BEAUTIFUL
QUOTE(Jean_Cock @ Sep 14 2005, 04:17 AM)
At play in the fields of the Law, interesting.

I teach English lit.

Nice quote...great book...not a bad movie either...LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.