Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Mag_junkie....wow!
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2
evade20
We should all welcome Mag_junkie to RMM! She is new this month to RMM and has 4 sex ratings pics up and nineteen gorgeous profile pics. She has beautiful melons and an incredibly sexy body.

]

And don't forget to check out her profile pics. grinning-smiley-003.gif
evade20
[ sad.gif
nybandit
Good call....she is a smoking hot chick! lets hope she stops in now and shows off even more of that bod love-smiley-085.gif
theinfamousjax
damn this girl is gorgeous
welcome to rmm sexy
and good find evade
mag_junkie
Wow!!! Thanx a lot evade. You're awesome. i'll be sure to definately add some more pictures. And thanx for those of you who reply to this thread, and comment to my pictures. It's very appreciated. I started posting pictures just for the kicks of it, I never expected anyone to really care. I owe you one evade ;-)
jdoe69
Wow I just found my new favorite girl lol she is beautiful smile.gif
hugetitfan88
Wonderful body hon! Perfect 10 all around.
mtnguy75
Great find Evade!!! And welcome to the boards mag, your portfolio so far is, how should i say it? VERY stimulating tongue.gif ....thanks for sharing with us 2thumbs.gif
nipplelover302
To hot for words in my book!! I just hope he keeps the pics coming!! So damn hot
evade20
QUOTE(mag_junkie @ Aug 15 2010, 09:23 PM)
Wow!!! Thanx a lot evade. You're awesome. i'll be sure to definately add some more pictures. And thanx for those of you who reply to this thread, and comment to my pictures. It's very appreciated. I started posting pictures just for the kicks of it, I never expected anyone to really care. I owe you one evade ;-)

popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif Can't wait. popc1.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif
evade20
[ sad.gif
evade20
Another stunning pic from this gorgeous babe!

[]

love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(mag_junkie @ Aug 15 2010, 07:23 PM)

You have a great body hope to see much more of you !!!
evade20
Bump!!! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
verysexzy4you
QUOTE(evade20 @ Aug 30 2010, 09:41 PM)
Bump!!! love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

Yes BUMP bump!!! Hopefully she will comeback and leave some more sexy pics in this post *crosses fingers* nah.gif
yerimkukunu
What a beautiful babe!!!
drinkup.gif
evade20
Hi, Gorgeous! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif Don't forget to visit your thread often and post pics of your gorgeous self.... grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Sep 2 2010, 08:30 PM)
Hi, Gorgeous!   love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif   Don't forget to visit your thread often and post pics of your gorgeous self.... grinning-smiley-003.gif

2thumbs.gif
evade20
Hi, Gorgeous! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
stareingharder
I want her to jump on my cock.
evade20
QUOTE(stareingharder @ Nov 5 2010, 02:50 PM)

Don't be so crude! blink.gif ph34r.gif
allnaturalguy

How about saying "Hi" first and see how she responds. I know, it's old-fashioned, but you would be amazed how it works. Women are mysterious creatures, and like to be appreciated for more than just their gender.
evade20
QUOTE(allnaturalguy @ Nov 7 2010, 01:33 AM)
How about saying "Hi" first and see how she responds. I know, it's old-fashioned, but you would be amazed how it works. Women are mysterious creatures, and like to be appreciated for more than just their gender.

grinning-smiley-003.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
UncleBuck
QUOTE(allnaturalguy @ Nov 6 2010, 11:33 PM)

laughing-smiley-014.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
frenchguy_pa
wow very nice pic
theinfamousjax

wouldnt that hurt?
i mean we all have our kinky sides but i have never even thought about laying on the ground and having someone jump up and down on my cock......
i mean its fine dude whatever turns you on....but isnt it weird to ask a complete stranger to do this
evade20
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Nov 10 2010, 12:31 AM)
wouldnt that hurt?
i mean we all have our kinky sides but i have never even thought about laying on the ground and having someone jump up and down on my cock......
i mean its fine dude whatever turns you on....but isnt it weird to ask a complete stranger to do this

grinning-smiley-003.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
evade20
Hi, Gorgeous love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
jaytee1o4
yeah she's on fire!
evade20
QUOTE(jaytee1o4 @ Feb 5 2011, 12:48 PM)
yeah she's on fire!

She was lurking..... popc1.gif popc1.gif
mag_junkie
QUOTE(evade20 @ Feb 5 2011, 01:17 PM)
She was lurking..... popc1.gif  popc1.gif

i haven't rlly been on here in forever...
got rlly busy, then sort of forgot it. then remembered and scarcely visited it. Now I want to come back, but I'm totally uninspired as for as doing something I haven't already posted..... hmmmm....

anu suggestions?
evade20
QUOTE(mag_junkie @ Feb 7 2011, 01:48 AM)
got rlly busy, then sort of forgot it. then remembered and scarcely visited it. Now I want to come back, but I'm totally uninspired as for as doing something I haven't already posted..... hmmmm....
anu suggestions?

Your pics so far have been gorgeous and totallly inspiring! love-smiley-085.gif 08.gif 22.gif

I love full body shots. You have a gorgeous body. grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(mag_junkie @ Feb 6 2011, 11:48 PM)
anu suggestions?

Anything with you in it would be wonderful tongue.gif
frenchie
QUOTE(mag_junkie @ Feb 7 2011, 01:48 AM)
anu suggestions?

your body is just perfect! can't say if a part is better than another one. So full body shots or close up don't care i'm sure it will be amazing!
evade20
Welcome back, Babe! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
valoish
WOO-HOO..... just treat us with anything you want.... it will be great!
Someguy86
I know! she has an amazing body! Any pic she posts is bound to be amazingly sexy 22.gif
evade20
This pic is so incredibly hot! Wow. 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
Someguy86
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 17 2011, 09:32 PM)
user posted image

This pic is so incredibly hot!  Wow.   22.gif  22.gif  22.gif

Agreed, really makes my imagination run wild
ontippytoes
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 17 2011, 07:32 PM)
user posted image

Just. Wow. grinning-smiley-003.gif
evade20
QUOTE(ontippytoes @ Mar 17 2011, 11:14 PM)
Just. Wow.   grinning-smiley-003.gif

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 17 2011, 07:32 PM)
user posted image

Awesome
mtnguy75
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 17 2011, 06:32 PM)
user posted image

Awesome!! 2thumbs.gif
mag_junkie
well, I just added some melon and profile pics, btw

pending approval and what not. not as good as the last. But....

don't know the next time I'll take some new one's again
mag_junkie
user posted image
this is one of the one's i just uploaded. i thought i would put it in here b/c i dont think people can see my new one's yet. this is just in case someone is reading this thread and doesnt want to wait. dont worry, only this pic turned out black and white like this. all the others are in color
allnaturalguy
QUOTE(mag_junkie @ Mar 27 2011, 02:16 AM)
user posted image
this is one of the one's i just uploaded. i thought i would put it in here b/c i dont think people can see my new one's yet. this is just in case someone is reading this thread and doesnt want to wait. dont worry, only this pic turned out black and white like this. all the others are in color

Your body is amazing no matter what medium the picture is taken in. Black&white is one of my favorite styles lovely lady.
evade20
QUOTE(mag_junkie @ Mar 27 2011, 02:16 AM)
user posted image

Gorgeous, artistic pic. Great job. Sexy you. love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif What a perfect body!!!!!! 08.gif love-smiley-085.gif 03.gif
evade20
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 27 2011, 04:02 AM)
Gorgeous, artistic pic.? Great job.? Sexy you.? love-smiley-077.gif? love-smiley-077.gif? love-smiley-085.gif? love-smiley-085.gif What a perfect body!!!!!! 08.gif? love-smiley-085.gif? 03.gif

[Mag_junkie's latest ratings pic posted this morning. Go vote for it now! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 28 2011, 01:03 AM)
user posted image

Mag_junkie's latest ratings pic posted this morning.  Go vote for it now! love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

10 all the way
mag_junkie
QUOTE(evade20 @ Mar 27 2011, 04:02 AM)
Gorgeous, artistic pic.  Great job.  Sexy you.  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif What a perfect body!!!!!! 08.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  03.gif

thanx baby cakes. you are the sweetest <3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.