Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: What Do You Want For Christmas?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Lynette
Let's hear what you want Santa to bring you.
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 16 2009, 03:11 PM)

id like what i see on that car (and i don't mean the tree)
NaughtyGF
I want a marriage proposal! lol If santa can arrange that for me id be over the moon!

However, im more likely to end up with slippers! or something really practical like a new iron or something lmao
cycle_guy
If you're not particular about from who you get that proposal, I'm betting you'll get plenty from guys on here.
Pierced Hottie
I take gwiskup wrapped up for christmas. love-smiley-077.gif
mtnguy75
QUOTE(cycle_guy @ Dec 19 2009, 02:54 PM)
If you're not particular about from who you get that proposal, I'm betting you'll get plenty from guys on  here.

laughing-smiley-014.gif
mtnguy75
I'd like one of these ladies in my bed for christmas eve.....but alas i bet i have to settle for RMM..........................i guess theres worse things wink.gif
gwiskup
QUOTE(Pierced Hottie @ Dec 19 2009, 08:09 PM)
I take gwiskup wrapped up for christmas. love-smiley-077.gif

wow .. the best Christmas ever ... getting the ONLY thing on my list .... YOU!

smilio05.gif
LikesThemToo
other than a very cute n' sexy lady under the mistletoe like those in RMM smilio05.gif , i would be thrilled if i received the new Family Guy version of "Empire Strikes Back" coming out DVD Tuesday. grinning-smiley-003.gif
ddd35
I want my family to be happy , to be able to spend the day togther and watch the kids open gifts and just have great loving family day ..

but once thats over I hope to take MRS DDD to bed and rock her world !!! Im guessing that will take about 4 minutes then we should have time to watch some Xmas movies on the tube . 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
digitalnights
I'd rather MissChickie, Bigteenbreast19 and PiercedHottie and myself all in bed together wink.gif

Not like it'd happen.... but i can hope tongue.gif
mrhorny281
yasminda18, mybigbreast111, and michelle M all under my xmas tree only wearing red gift-wrapped bra and panties (which will soon disappear quickly) tongue.gif

angel-smiley-014.gif
yasminda18
QUOTE(mrhorny281 @ Dec 21 2009, 07:53 AM)
yasminda18, mybigbreast111, and michelle M all under my xmas tree only wearing red gift-wrapped bra and panties (which will soon disappear quickly) tongue.gif

angel-smiley-014.gif

Oh thx honey smilio05.gif .

And I would wait there for u to take a nice look under that miniskirt. wink.gif
http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=2085296746
valoish
I like surprises.... so I won't ask for anything...except this:

Surprise me girls, surprise me!!!!!!
RightHandOfGod
QUOTE(yasminda18 @ Dec 22 2009, 04:30 AM)
Oh thx honey  smilio05.gif .

And a very merry Christmas to us! Great pic, thanks for sharing. If you have any other great pics that you want to share, I'm pretty sure I can get you on Santa's "Nice List".....
2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(yasminda18 @ Dec 22 2009, 02:30 AM)
Oh thx honey  smilio05.gif .

Wow great picture
Dano

UMMMMMM I would Like......Myself, Lynette and JD in a ThreeSome!! HELL YES 2thumbs.gif 22.gif 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
Well think I want desirekristi and Naughty gf under my tree in the morning ,what a way to wake up .. tongue.gif
NaughtyGF
damn i was obviously on the naughty list i didnt get my christmas wish lol
mtnguy75
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Jan 8 2010, 11:52 AM)

Well it does say Naughty in your name darlin wink.gif..................dont worry, i didnt get you under my tree either so we both must of got on that list tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Jan 8 2010, 12:52 PM)

Join the club
NaughtyGF
Well if being on the good girl list means i have to give up my naughtygf qualities then im always gonna be on the naughty list! Its so not fair...
Still he better get me my christmas wish for my birthday or he is in big trouble! lol
mtnguy75
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Jan 8 2010, 02:13 PM)
Well if being on the good girl list means i have to give up my naughtygf qualities then im always gonna be on the naughty list! Its so not fair...
Still he better get me my christmas wish for my birthday or he is in big trouble! lol

2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(NaughtyGF @ Jan 8 2010, 03:13 PM)

Stay Naughty babe . 2thumbs.gif
SkullZ0MBIEzero

A blu-ray player popc1.gif
lovemoiselle
joy
ddd35
QUOTE(lovemoiselle @ Nov 16 2010, 09:45 AM)
Just a dick between my tits

WELL now Let Santa help you out . 22.gif
tommygun55
jd ddd40 and cowgirl459 under the tree!!! 22.gif
allnaturalguy
I'd like to find misschickie under my tree as well as daretobare 2thumbs.gif
LikesThemToo
right now, all i can wish for is for my (sexy) friend to have a wonderful holiday season with her children considering all the complications she's had since her heart surgery back in April. sad.gif
mtnguy75
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Nov 21 2010, 08:05 AM)
right now, all i can wish for is for my (sexy) friend to have a wonderful holiday season with her children considering all the complications she's had since her heart surgery back in April.   sad.gif

Very noble indeed, best wishes to her from all of us as well 2thumbs.gif
gwiskup
More of both of theses smiles under the mistletoe ! love-smiley-077.gif smilio12.gif
badgirlpinky
a rock hard boyfriend would be just lovely/ a decent camera
ddd35
QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Nov 26 2013, 06:43 PM)
a rock hard boyfriend would be just lovely/ a decent camera

well neither should be difficult to achieve . love-smiley-077.gif
badgirlpinky
i treated myself to a new phone with a decent camera so better quality pics to come soon 08.gif so now all I want for christmas is a boyfriend wrapped in a big bow
crimson
QUOTE(badgirlpinky @ Dec 20 2013, 08:30 PM)
i treated myself to a new phone with a decent camera so better quality pics to come soon  08.gif  so now all I want for christmas is a boyfriend wrapped in a big bow

O I am looking forward to that..sexy...now if only I was there 22.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.