Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Your Nipple Preference
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
cycle_guy
I know this has been discussed at some length before, but what I'd like here is specifics. There always seems to be equivocating when it comes to this subject. You always see guys saying things like so long as they are in proportion to the boobs, etc. As a guy I can appreciate all boobs, but I do have a preference all other things being equal. I also know that guys will say whatever they think a woman wants to hear and no man really wants to offend one of the ladies who are so gracious as to post on here. So, you can put whatever you want I suppose in the thread replies, but I tried to limit the poll options so you'd have to make a choice. Also, I have a feeling that men's preferences and women's preferences will be different so I allowed for that.
cycle_guy
Ah, come on. Chickens. That many visits to the tread and not voting? Talk about commitment issues.
rosebuds
QUOTE(cycle_guy @ Nov 20 2009, 10:05 AM)
I know this has been discussed at some length before, but what I'd like here is specifics.  There always seems to be equivocating when it comes to this subject.  You always see guys saying things like so long as they are in proportion to the boobs, etc.  As a guy I can appreciate all boobs, but I do have a preference all other things being equal.  I also know that guys will say whatever they think a woman wants to hear and no man really wants to offend one of the ladies who are so gracious as to post on here.    So, you can put whatever you want I suppose in the thread replies, but I tried to limit the poll options so you'd have to make a choice.  Also, I have a feeling that men's preferences and women's preferences will be different so I allowed for that.

what about medium size
cycle_guy
QUOTE(rosebuds @ Nov 22 2009, 02:53 PM)
what about medium size

Trying to avoid fence sitters. I wanted people to make a fairly clear choice. Maybe that is why so many have viewed but not voted.
cycle_guy
Bump
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(cycle_guy @ Nov 27 2009, 12:05 PM)
Bump

dude let it go your the only one posting on this topic i understand you created and wanna see it be successful but if you love a topic let it go if it stays at he top then it is great
cycle_guy
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Nov 29 2009, 07:53 PM)
dude let it go your the only one posting on this topic i understand you created and wanna see it be successful but if you love a topic let it go if it stays at he top then it is great

"dude" blow me. Who asked you? If you'll look at the thread views, it's been fairly popular. I just want to get lots of votes. More votes more statistically meaningful. Not that I have to justify this to the likes of you. People can always count on someone like you to be an A-hole, huh? I mean, why bother posting anything in this thread, you pitiful PITA?
cycle_guy
Interesting that the leading vote getter for men is the lowest vote getter for women, at least at the moment.
lynnard
QUOTE(cycle_guy @ Dec 7 2009, 01:48 PM)
Interesting that the leading vote getter for men is the lowest vote getter for women, at least at the moment.

I feel that the little bumpy areola's like when the woman is excited or cold, or being sucked on are the best kind by far..
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(cycle_guy @ Dec 7 2009, 01:47 PM)
"dude" blow me.  Who asked you?  If you'll look at the thread views, it's been fairly popular.  I just want to get lots of votes.  More votes more statistically meaningful.  Not that I have to justify this to the likes of you.  People can always count on someone like you to be an A-hole, huh?  I mean, why bother posting anything in this thread, you pitiful PITA?

dude you asked when you keep hitting bump. and all the views should prove you dont need to bump all the time. and i understand how polls and statistics work not like i have to justify that to you. And no im not always an asshole just when people piss me off with their stupidity and bump over and over. I posted because you wanted posts don't complain about what kind you get.
Orgazmo1009
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Dec 8 2009, 02:20 AM)
dude you asked when you keep hitting bump. and all the views should prove you dont need to bump all the time. and i understand how polls and statistics work not like i have to justify that to you.  And no im not always an asshole just when people piss me off with their stupidity and bump over and over.  I posted because you wanted posts don't complain about what kind you get.

yeah his post was uncalled for. What a dick. This is a stupid topic and there isnt much discussion to be had about it. its a poll, nothing else.
jd ddd40
I like dark and large, don't know why, but I think its such a turn on. Something about small and light just dosnt get me as excited. Though I have enjoyed both,lol. And boys its the holidays let's all play nice. Cycle and jax your both good guys, no more fighting!
ddd35
QUOTE(jd ddd40 @ Dec 23 2009, 01:15 PM)
I like dark and large, don't know why, but I think its such a turn on.  Something about small and light just dosnt get me as excited.  Though I have enjoyed both,lol.  And boys its the holidays let's all play nice.  Cycle and jax your both good guys, no more fighting!

I like the way you think girl tongue.gif
Lynette
MINE!:)
mtnguy75
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 27 2009, 12:36 PM)

I second that wink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Dec 27 2009, 01:36 PM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif Agreed
paybarraman
As for preference, I would have to say I PREFER nipples that are: in my mouth, in my hands, hanging tantalizingly above my face as the woman whose tits they are attached to is gorgeously fucking me.....

Otherwise, I find nipples that get big very very sexy. They can be either pink tan or dark. They ALL work for me cause, well, pretty much ALL kinds of tits work for me.
evade20
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jan 4 2010, 05:48 AM)
As for preference, I would have to say I PREFER nipples that are:  in my mouth, in my hands, hanging tantalizingly above my face as the woman whose tits they are attached to is gorgeously fucking me.....
Otherwise, I find nipples that get big very very sexy.  They can be either pink tan or dark.  They ALL work for me cause, well, pretty much ALL kinds of tits work for me.

Well put! grinning-smiley-003.gif
johnny wadd
The only nipple's I wont go near are the one's with Hair growing on them! puke1.gif
Lynette
Like this,,,
evade20
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 12 2010, 09:00 PM)
Like this,,,

I'd like to have Lynette's nipples in my mouth! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-085.gif smilio09.gif 03.gif
evade20
Where is the "I'm man and I prefer all of the above button"? confused-smiley-013.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Lynette @ Jan 12 2010, 07:00 PM)
Like this,,,

WOW
evade20
user posted image

I'm open to all kinds of nipples... The ones above are awesome. love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.