Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Favorite Sports Teams
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Pages: 1, 2
Southern_Belle
So, while I'm trying to get my account all straightened out I thought it would be fun for us to all give a shout out to our boys (in crimson and cream)

So here goes!

I'm sooner born and sooner bred! Sure they aren't' going to the National Championship this year but I love um every one just to same.

Who do you guys cheer for?
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 31 2009, 06:08 PM)
So, while I'm trying to get my account all straightened out I thought it would be fun for us to all give a shout out to our boys (in crimson and cream)

So here goes!

I'm sooner born and sooner bred! Sure they aren't' going to the National Championship this year but I love um every one just to same.

well if we talkin college football im Rutgers boy A Scarlet Knight and the words on the shirt seem fitting[attachmentid=79734]
Dano
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 31 2009, 06:08 PM)

So here goes!

UT Baby!!! Tennessee Vols!!! 1998 Nat Champs!!
Dano
QUOTE(Dano @ Oct 31 2009, 08:39 PM)
UT  Baby!!!  Tennessee Vols!!!  1998 Nat Champs!!

OHHHHHH Yea...And....Nice Tits love-smiley-085.gif 2thumbs.gif 22.gif
Southern_Belle
QUOTE(Dano @ Oct 31 2009, 08:39 PM)
UT  Baby!!!  Tennessee Vols!!!  1998 Nat Champs!!

I would say _ _ _ _ Nat Champs, but listing it seven times seems like a bit much tongue.gif

<3
Dano
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 31 2009, 08:43 PM)
I would say _ _ _ _ Nat Champs, but listing it seven times seems like a bit much tongue.gif

<3

Well ...Just let me pull out my history book smile.gif
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(Dano @ Oct 31 2009, 08:49 PM)
Well  ...Just let me pull out my history book  smile.gif

Yeah but my place is where college football was born
Southern_Belle
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Oct 31 2009, 09:22 PM)
Yeah but my place is where college football was born

Yeah, well the Mississippi River is 'born' as a tiny little stream. It gets Bigger and Better elsewhere wink.gif Just like football.
Opiatepoet
Hey there, Just throwing my Two cents in. Moved around too much to ever really support one team in particular, but I do enjoy a well played game. After that pick from belle though I think her team has my support, rawr tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 31 2009, 04:08 PM)

So here goes!

With whats peaking out of the sooners shirt , i could become a sooners fan Quickly , love-smiley-085.gif , However I root for anybody playing Florida , and USC , I just dont like there arrogance . but being from the midwest I have stay behind the Hwkeyes and the Illini, The Illini suck this yr but they did beat Michigan yesterday .
doubled4045
[attachmentid=79774]
How about them Hawkeyes 9-0
mtnguy75
Well im a Colorado boy, born and raised, so i guess i better vote for the Buffs wink.gif I really dont watch much ball but its what i grew up watchin. 2thumbs.gif
digitalnights
Well, being Canadian and i an sure I speak for MissChickie too, Vancouver Canucks for hockey...

Now, Football... Seattle Seahawks.... Baseball, I guess my fave team is Toronto Blue Jays or Seattle Mariners... but I'll watch almost any team with baseball.
General
I donīt care of football and baseball(most people donīt in this country).
If I have to pick one team itīs Detroit(because of all the swedish players).
And in soccer itīs Manchester United.
gwiskup
How about those "Cowgirls" !

http://www.lflus.com/dallasdesire/
bigpete
Don't really watch a lot of college ball, don't get it down here. We only get two games a week, sunday night football, and monday night football. We get some college games here, but not really any to make it worth while following a team in the NCAA. But as far as the NFL goes, im a Baltimore Ravens fan. Ray Lewis is hall of fame bound in my book.
misschickie
QUOTE(digitalnights @ Nov 2 2009, 01:52 PM)
Well, being Canadian and i an sure I speak for MissChickie too, Vancouver Canucks for hockey...

Now, Football... Seattle Seahawks.... Baseball, I guess my fave team is Toronto Blue Jays or Seattle Mariners... but I'll watch almost any team with baseball.

oh hell yeaaaaaaa...lol, the backside of my canucks jersey
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 19 2009, 02:03 AM)

there's a jersey?
misschickie
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Nov 18 2009, 11:04 PM)
there's a jersey?

yeaaaa....here, i'll show you again...from the front wink.gif
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 19 2009, 02:10 AM)

oh now i see it for some reason i can only seem to focus on one spot of the other photo
misschickie
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Nov 18 2009, 11:12 PM)
oh now i see it for some reason i can only seem to focus on one spot of the other photo

thats the part i want you focusing on wink.gif
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 19 2009, 02:20 AM)
thats the part i want you focusing on wink.gif

you can hang your mission accomplished flag then if you want i got a pole you can fly it off of....
misschickie
QUOTE(theinfamousjax @ Nov 18 2009, 11:23 PM)
you can hang your mission accomplished flag then if you want i got a pole you can fly it off of....

tongue.gif
oh i want!
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 19 2009, 02:25 AM)
tongue.gif 
oh i want!

its all ready for ya
ddd35
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 19 2009, 12:03 AM)

OH MY ,Might change my mind about Hockey tongue.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 19 2009, 12:10 AM)

Oh for sure 2thumbs.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 19 2009, 02:10 AM)

I'm ready to swear by the 'Nucks only to be in the same room as you wearing this! love-smiley-052.gif
digitalnights
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 19 2009, 12:03 AM)

Woot! Bertuzzi needs to come back.... and if they don't put Naslund's Jersey in the rafters I will be choked..... along with Kirk McLean, Trevor Linden and Luo!
valoish
I'm a big Sens fan...but I think I'm gonna start following pole vault a bit more seriously

http://www.totalprosports.com/blog/index.p...e-vaulter-pics/
LikesThemToo
If I could add my two cents to this thread...

[attachmentid=81022]
bustynikki
gotta love the skins...college Virginia tech all the way!!!
peterpan
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 19 2009, 02:03 AM)

Damn, Chickie.. The Canucks never looked so good..
Lynette
LA LAKERS.
Pierced Hottie
New York Yankees
jd ddd40
I might be a west coast girl now, but I was born and raised on the east coast so all my teams are from back home. 27 times World champions NY Yankees, 3 time Lord Stanleys cup winning NJ Devils, only one (but what a win) NY JETS. Don't really like basketball, and used to love NCAA football, but really shouldn't they have a playoffs buy now. I mean nothing sucks worse then getting all hyped up about your team and then you lose the first game of the season and your allready out of the national title hunt. Sucks that the reguler season is way more exciting then the bowl games. That being said no play I would rather be on a chilly fall day with the leaves changing colors then up on the Hudson at West Point watching an Army game.
Dano
Tennessee TITANS [attachmentid=81471]
Nashville PREDATORS [attachmentid=81472] SMASHVILLE!!! ICE HOCKEY RULES!!
jd ddd40
Pics of my fav teams tomorrow
jd ddd40
NJ DEVILS
jd ddd40
More Devils
jd ddd40
MORE NJ DEVILS
jd ddd40
NY JETS
jd ddd40
More NY JETS
jd ddd40
NY JETS AGAIN
belicked6924
QUOTE(jd ddd40 @ Dec 11 2009, 04:36 AM)
NY JETS

J
E
T
S
Jets Jets Jets
jd ddd40
And my NEW YORK YANKEES
jd ddd40
27 time world champs
belicked6924
QUOTE(jd ddd40 @ Dec 11 2009, 04:38 AM)
And my NEW YORK YANKEES

And all the more reason to win #28 I love the Yankees, but that just made me love them a little bit more.
jd ddd40
and the Yankees win the Yankees win
jd ddd40
and a nipple just because
belicked6924
QUOTE(jd ddd40 @ Dec 11 2009, 04:39 AM)
and the Yankees win the Yankees win

I win I win I win wow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.