Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Southern_belle (michelleluvsyou)'s 411!
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Southern_Belle
coco.gif
cycle_guy
I for one have missed you. I wondered what became of you. Great to see you on again.
Southern_Belle
QUOTE(cycle_guy @ Oct 4 2009, 09:40 PM)
I for one have missed you.  I wondered what became of you.  Great to see you on again.

Well it was a bit of a crazy year but I am back, was hoping to see some familiar faces and glad I've gotten that smile.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 4 2009, 10:11 PM)
Well it was a bit of a crazy year but I am back, was hoping to see some familiar faces and glad I've gotten that smile.gif

popc1.gif love-smiley-077.gif Of course I remember you. tongue.gif
Southern_Belle
QUOTE(evade20 @ Oct 4 2009, 10:47 PM)
popc1.gif  love-smiley-077.gif Of course I remember you.  tongue.gif

Well I posted some pictures, some old, some new. A few are already up for showing and there should be a few coming out over the next few days, so go check them out and hopefully I can stick around longer this time smile.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 5 2009, 12:56 AM)
Well I posted some pictures, some old, some new. A few are already up for showing and  there should be a few coming out over the next few days, so go check them out and hopefully I can stick around longer this time smile.gif

You got my vote!!!! 10+++++ love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-085.gif
freestyle
I couldn't forget that gorgeous rack. I'm extremely happy you're back sweet heart. I love the pics that are up and I can't wait to see more.
Southern_Belle
coz.gif
mtnguy75
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 5 2009, 10:36 PM)
Alright so I've gotten a few pictures posted, contacted a few old friends and I'm ready to get back into things smile.gif

I actually just moved back down south(ish) to Oklahoma City where I'm finishing up my schooling and getting closer to family. I'm almost done!

For those who don't remember me...

I'm 22 years old, college student, getting my degree in elementary education. Right now I work as a special needs preschool teacher in south Oklahoma City. It's challenging but rewarding and I love it smile.gif

I was on the site about a year ago because I just love taking fun pictures (not always naked ones tongue.gif) and was thrilled when I found a place to share some of my naughtier photography.

Some things in life took me away from the site for a while but I'm back and I'd love to post even more then last time!

I need to get the links going again for my 'kitty' picks (new addition in the form of a sexy piercing in my absence)  And see if I can find the old lingerie threads and such.
Can't wait to keep posting and hopefully be around a lot longer this time tongue.gif

xoxoxoxoxo

(michelle still loves you all ) tongue.gif

Michelle

Kitty pics huh smilio09.gif Cant wait darlin 22.gif Welcome back, glad to have ya 2thumbs.gif
Southern_Belle
QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ Oct 6 2009, 12:48 AM)
Kitty pics huh smilio09.gif  Cant wait darlin  22.gif  Welcome back, glad to have ya  2thumbs.gif

Yeah, just looking for a place to post them....

Here's a little "Sorry I was gone so long" Present

Hope you all like.

xoxoxo

Michelle
mtnguy75
WOW! Very sexy darlin!
belicked6924
Welcome back, always great to have sexy women return.
mrhorny281
good to see you again michelle 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
sargent340
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 6 2009, 12:36 AM)
Alright so I've gotten a few pictures posted, contacted a few old friends and I'm ready to get back into things smile.gif

I actually just moved back down south(ish) to Oklahoma City where I'm finishing up my schooling and getting closer to family. I'm almost done!

For those who don't remember me...

I'm 22 years old, college student, getting my degree in elementary education. Right now I work as a special needs preschool teacher in south Oklahoma City. It's challenging but rewarding and I love it smile.gif

I was on the site about a year ago because I just love taking fun pictures (not always naked ones tongue.gif) and was thrilled when I found a place to share some of my naughtier photography.

Some things in life took me away from the site for a while but I'm back and I'd love to post even more then last time!

I need to get the links going again for my 'kitty' picks (new addition in the form of a sexy piercing in my absence)  And see if I can find the old lingerie threads and such.
Can't wait to keep posting and hopefully be around a lot longer this time tongue.gif

xoxoxoxoxo

(michelle still loves you all ) tongue.gif

Michelle

would love to see the peircing, sargent340@yahoo.com
ddd35
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 4 2009, 05:44 PM)
Hey all smile.gif

I was on the site about a year or so ago, I was forced to leave due to a relationship I was in but I'm happy to say I'm back.

michelleluvsyou was my user name then, we're going to try this one out and hope it brings better luck and the same ratings.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Michelle

OF course i remeber you , how could we not .. love-smiley-085.gif
Melon Midget
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 4 2009, 11:56 PM)
Well I posted some pictures, some old, some new. A few are already up for showing and  there should be a few coming out over the next few days, so go check them out and hopefully I can stick around longer this time smile.gif

Welcome back, Michelle... Sorry bout your relationship, but glad you're back... 08.gif
misschickie
merged with your original 411.

no need to start a new one, but welcome back.
Southern_Belle
QUOTE(misschickie @ Oct 15 2009, 05:58 PM)

sorry
Southern_Belle
There is really no thread for this kind of picture, but I thought it was artistic in its own way...
ddd35
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 16 2009, 01:07 AM)
There is really no thread for this kind of picture, but I thought it was artistic in its own way...

Its very nice
johnny wadd
Welcome back! I love this picture,very Sexy!
mtnguy75
Very seductive pic wink.gif
cycle_guy
Actually there is one:
http://www.ratemymelons.com/chat/Artsy_Pics-t776.html
Southern_Belle
QUOTE(cycle_guy @ Oct 16 2009, 10:27 AM)

Thanks J wub.gif
evade20
QUOTE(misschickie @ Oct 15 2009, 05:58 PM)

Atta Chickie! grinning-smiley-003.gif love-smiley-077.gif
FreakyShinnizle
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 16 2009, 03:07 AM)

Sexy! wub.gif
SKULLZOMBIE
welcome back
Southern_Belle
QUOTE(SKULLZOMBIE @ Oct 17 2009, 06:42 PM)
welcome back

Hmm

Got a new wireless internet card and it now works...weird huh?
breal1
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 19 2009, 08:23 PM)
Hmm

Got a new wireless internet card and it now works...weird huh?

Welcome back . Your pics are amazing! 22.gif
Southern_Belle
QUOTE(breal1 @ Oct 19 2009, 08:51 PM)
Welcome back . Your pics are amazing! 22.gif

Thanks so much! Glad you like them, gonna keep them coming as long as they're wanted wink.gif
foghorn
wecum back. don't sweat the rating. i'll give you top ones because you deserve them
Opiatepoet
Is it possible that anyone would NOT want pics from you?
Southern_Belle
QUOTE(Opiatepoet @ Oct 20 2009, 06:30 PM)
Is it possible that anyone would NOT want pics from you?

Oh, I'm very certain I'm not everyone's type tongue.gif
lonely1276
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 20 2009, 07:58 PM)

It doesn't really matter if you are EVERYONE's type....You are MY type... 22.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
Opiatepoet
Fair enough, to each their own, but when it comes to MY type you are definitely it, no doubt
paybarraman
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 21 2009, 12:58 AM)

Lets see....

Awesome tits....check
Silky smooth skin.....check
Absolute cutie.....check

Hmmmm, yep, no question......yer my type! 22.gif

love-smiley-077.gif
Melon Midget
Thanks for the decorations! If that's what you can do at work, I need to be your assistant... love-smiley-085.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
Opiatepoet
I noticed something disturbing, someone else in the top spot? Nonsense!! Come on all, lets put this lovely lady back on top where she belongs, whose with me? Cast those votes, and if you manage to find the 11 or higher button, click away, I looked forever and had to settle on 10 tongue.gif
Southern_Belle
QUOTE(Melon Midget @ Oct 21 2009, 10:53 PM)
Thanks for the decorations! If that's what you can do at work, I need to be your assistant... love-smiley-085.gif  grinning-smiley-003.gif

What kind of magical powers do you have....its like your wish is their command! tongue.gif
Melon Midget
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 22 2009, 12:38 AM)
What kind of magical powers do you have....its like your wish is their command! tongue.gif

I think I'd enjoy being the commander!!! silvio.gif
Everytime I come flying thru OKC in my truck, I keep hoping to see those Mega Melons of yours stuck upto the car window!!! 08.gif
Southern_Belle
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 22 2009, 01:38 AM)

Hey! I've done that before, not in a car though tongue.gif
Melon Midget
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 22 2009, 02:11 AM)
Hey! I've done that before, not in a car though tongue.gif

How bout a big truck???
[attachmentid=79472]
Opiatepoet
Thats a nice rig, both my father in law and brother in law are truckers and I appreciate all you gents do, hats off to ya. Now the thought of Michelles lovelies pressed against glass has me thinking... im sure im not the only one whod love to see that.
mtnguy75
I agree with the tits on glass 2thumbs.gif very sexy !!
Southern_Belle
QUOTE(mtnguy75 @ Oct 23 2009, 01:07 AM)
I agree with the tits on glass� 2thumbs.gif very sexy !!

Ask and you shall receive tongue.gif
theinfamousjax
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 25 2009, 08:01 PM)

very very nice sexy
breal1

Wow! You are good to us......TY. food-smiley-004.gif 22.gif 22.gif 2thumbs.gif
Opiatepoet

Rawr now thats hot, I think i need to be aloen for a while tongue.gif Unless of course youd like me to join you.... tongue.gif
mtnguy75
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 25 2009, 06:01 PM)

I bow in your sexyness darlin! I think i called it on this one.....damn sexy pics 2thumbs.gif , thanks darlin tongue.gif A instant click an save wink.gif
Melon Midget
QUOTE(Southern_Belle @ Oct 25 2009, 07:01 PM)

They even look good on privacy glass.... 2thumbs.gif
I stilll think they'd look good against the window on I-40 when I'm stuck in traffic... 22.gif popc1.gif 08.gif
I've got plenty of windows...
[attachmentid=79648]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.