Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Uhhh Yea Im Back.. If You Couldn't Tell
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Puppet
Well here is the long awaited return of me.. and here is my thread to self glorify myself.. because I wouldn't be puppet if i didn't!

Anyways I didn't forget where home was just had to get a few real life things out the way.. all is good .. infact all is really good and its FUCKING good to BE BACK!!!

Im gonna WHORE your asses like you haven't felt in a Dogs age!

Ok one dillema .. all these new people have dedication pictures done for them.. ummmm Puppet definately wants love!!!!

You know you'll good with me all over you !!!! smile.gif

Love goes out to all my old crew and to all the new people that don't know me... fear me because I will be busting your balls starting immediately!! Love yall too!

Kiana get your ass back here !!!

If you have questions feel free to post.. if you love me.. post.. if your a girl and love me or want to love me.. dedicate a pic to me.. if your a dude and love me... put my name on your schlong take a pic AND NEVER EVER EVER SEND IT TO ME.. thats just fucking scary!!!
juicyboobs
QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 5 2005, 12:43 PM)
Well here is the long awaited return of me.. and here is my thread to self glorify myself.. because I wouldn't be puppet if i didn't!

Anyways I didn't forget where home was just had to get a few real life things out the way.. all is good .. infact all is really good and its FUCKING good to BE BACK!!!

Ok one dillema .. all these new people have dedication pictures done for them.. ummmm Puppet definately wants love!!!!

Love goes out to all my old crew and to all the new people that don't know me... fear me because I will be busting your balls starting immediately!!  Love yall too!

If you have questions feel free to post.. if you love me.. post.. if your a girl and love me or want to love me.. dedicate a pic to me.. if your a dude and love me... put my name on your schlong take a pic AND NEVER EVER EVER SEND IT TO ME.. thats just fucking scary!!!

how do we know whats to love?? need a pic.
Puppet
hahaha hrmm let me seee what i can drudge up ! tongue.gif hehehe HIya Juicy! tongue.gif
juicyboobs
QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 5 2005, 01:11 PM)
hahaha hrmm let me seee what i can drudge up ! tongue.gif hehehe HIya Juicy! tongue.gif

waiting...........
Puppet
Well its not a new pic.. ill take more soon.. but its not that old either.. not great but its me ! smile.gif
user posted image

Now do i get love
juicyboobs
QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 5 2005, 01:18 PM)
Well its not a new pic.. ill take more soon.. but its not that old either.. not great but its me ! smile.gif
user posted image

Now do i get love

all looks very!! good to me 2thumbs.gif a little love for you..
Puppet
woohooo love in my thread smile.gif hahah great to see you again Juicy!
juicyboobs
QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 5 2005, 01:40 PM)
woohooo love in my thread smile.gif hahah great to see you again Juicy!

heres an extra for luck, call it a welcome back one
Puppet
woohooo.. ill take all the luck i can get!
Puppet
hehe Juicy started off great this morning.. smile.gif hehe yayyyyyyyy

Come on i know there is more love out there and don't be afraid to put Puppet on your body for me! tongue.gif
Narazbad
rofl look at this horny little fuck tongue.gif AND HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A NEW GUY!! tongue.gif anyway...welcome back whore, glad to see your here to hoe the boards and keep these noobs in line! and all the rest of us lol
bondiguy
welcome back u bad ass texan! grinning-smiley-003.gif
Narazbad
hey!! what am i!!!???
sussed2
Welcome back mister!!

nah.gif
paybarraman
PUUUUUUUPPPPEEETTTTTTTTT~!!!!
Gnappster
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Sep 6 2005, 04:01 AM)
hey!! what am i!!!???

I'll leave that open for bondi to reply lol
Gnappster
QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 5 2005, 12:43 PM)

Love goes out to all my old crew and to all the new people that don't know me... fear me because I will be busting your balls starting immediately!!  Love yall too!

welcome back puppet. I like how you run around in here like a baboon on crack, but in your pics you're the most serious motherfucker ever.

and I wouldn't write your name on my unit and send it to you, that's just wrong.

my ass on the other hand....
Puppet
Puppet on the ass... hahaha Ill take it Gnappy!!!

Paraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Narazbad
lol shit....and why is it that EVERY time i see the title to this thread i start singing Dope? "im back so put it in motion, im back so tell me no lies, im back to start a comotion, im back im back im back im back"
jrock8
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Sep 7 2005, 01:26 AM)
lol shit....and why is it that EVERY time i see the title to this thread i start singing Dope? "im back so put it in motion, im back so tell me no lies, im back to start a comotion, im back im back im back im back"

umm, b/c you're insane? coco.gif
Narazbad
naaaah..metal head and i memorize most of my music lol. and you call ME a freakin board whore tongue.gif
jrock8
MEEEEETAAAAAL!! \m/

hey, i guess i'm learning from the masters...
Narazbad
that and ive seen dope twice...they were my most recent band to see....*headbangs hardcore* yay for long hair tongue.gif
paybarraman
MUUUUTHHHHHAAAAA FUUUUCCCKKKKAAA!!!!!!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Sep 6 2005, 04:01 AM)
hey!! what am i!!!???

A one eyed soft cock texan! haha... u asked for it!

Oh and thanks Gnappy for leaving that one for me! grinning-smiley-003.gif
juicy_DD
showin you some love puppet mwah love-smiley-052.gif
Narazbad
soft cock?!?? thats uncalled for
Puppet
Woohooo.. glad to see all my friends in one place smile.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Sep 10 2005, 01:27 AM)
soft cock?!?? thats uncalled for

I whole heartedly apologise.... tongue.gif
Puppet
thankssssssss Juicccccccccy smile.gif heheh

Heheh damn bondi .. the only reason nar has a soft dick is because you didn't have the manners enough to give him a reach around!!! Impolite Austrailian Get some Manners! nah.gif
bondiguy
perhaps you could teach me more about homo sexual love making puppet? haha
Puppet
sure thing.. bend over!
bondiguy
QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 12 2005, 02:35 AM)
sure thing.. bend over!

um... perhaps you should use a dummy blink.gif
Puppet
1st rule.. no talking.. .. don't make me break out the ball gag
bondiguy
QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 12 2005, 02:41 AM)
1st rule.. no talking.. .. don't make me break out the ball gag

blink.gif

puke1.gif
Puppet
hahahahahahahahah
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.