Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: He Likes Them All
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
LikesThemToo
First time creating a thread since i could no longer login as LikesThemAll. Thought it was a good name. i love breasts no matter what size they are on a woman, some more than others, but all are welcome. had some encouragement to try again after a certain sweet lady said she'd been looking for my thread.

I originally joined by chance after looking for breast sites and saw BTS's picture as part of the rating pages. it was enough of an enticement to want to join and see more. and have been enjoying ever since. my thought about being here was that if the ladies were willing to show off their breasts and such that a kind word would go along way and try to say it often.

As for me, I'm just about smack dab in the middle of my 30s. I've had a few experiences, not nearly as many as others here, so a lot of what i know is "theory." I've got the 9-5 down, work out at a gym to try and keep fit, and do some creative writing on the side. i am reserved when i speak but will talk when i can to get better at it. all i can think of at the moment. sure someone will ask something. 2thumbs.gif
sunshine1
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Aug 17 2009, 06:02 PM)
First time creating a thread since i could no longer login as LikesThemAll.  Thought it was a good name.  i love breasts no matter what size they are on a woman, some more than others, but all are welcome.  had some encouragement to try again after a certain sweet lady said she'd been looking for my thread.

I originally joined by chance after looking for breast sites and saw BTS's picture as part of the rating pages.  it was enough of an enticement to want to join and see more.  and have been enjoying ever since.  my thought about being here was that if the ladies were willing to show off their breasts and such that a kind word would go along way and try to say it often.

As for me, I'm just about smack dab in the middle of my 30s.  I've had a few experiences, not nearly as many as others here, so a lot of what i know is "theory."  I've got the 9-5 down, work out at a gym to try and keep fit, and do some creative writing on the side.  i am reserved when i speak but will talk when i can to get better at it.  all i can think of at the moment.  sure someone will ask something.  2thumbs.gif

Awesome LTT! Glad you decided to re-create your 411. smile.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Aug 17 2009, 07:51 PM)
Awesome LTT!  Glad you decided to re-create your 411.  smile.gif

thanks Sunshine love-smiley-077.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Aug 17 2009, 04:02 PM)
First time creating a thread since i could no longer login as LikesThemAll.  Thought it was a good name.  i love breasts no matter what size they are on a woman, some more than others, but all are welcome.  had some encouragement to try again after a certain sweet lady said she'd been looking for my thread.

I originally joined by chance after looking for breast sites and saw BTS's picture as part of the rating pages.  it was enough of an enticement to want to join and see more.  and have been enjoying ever since.  my thought about being here was that if the ladies were willing to show off their breasts and such that a kind word would go along way and try to say it often.

As for me, I'm just about smack dab in the middle of my 30s.  I've had a few experiences, not nearly as many as others here, so a lot of what i know is "theory."  I've got the 9-5 down, work out at a gym to try and keep fit, and do some creative writing on the side.  i am reserved when i speak but will talk when i can to get better at it.  all i can think of at the moment.  sure someone will ask something.  2thumbs.gif

A late welcome .. Sounds good and good luck on the experiences . 2thumbs.gif food-smiley-004.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Aug 18 2009, 02:07 PM)
A late welcome  ..  Sounds good  and good luck on the experiences  .  2thumbs.gif  food-smiley-004.gif

Thanks food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Aug 18 2009, 05:16 PM)
Thanks  food-smiley-004.gif

Glad to welcome a fellow boob lover tongue.gif
morse
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Aug 17 2009, 06:02 PM)

Well, I don,t have much to offer, boob wise, but your welcome to share what I have ! lol xxxx love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(morse @ Aug 19 2009, 06:42 AM)
Well, I don,t have much to offer, boob wise, but your welcome to share what I have ! lol xxxx love-smiley-085.gif

Morse your boobs are just fine love-smiley-085.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(morse @ Aug 19 2009, 08:42 AM)

love what you have to offer Morse 2thumbs.gif hadn't forgotten about you either. glad to see you posting here food-smiley-004.gif
LikesThemToo
one of the things I've enjoyed while being a part of RMM is the wide variety of women that have joined and shown. non only do i get to see those from the US that i'd never actually see (because of geography), but those from a variety of other countries (Canada, UK, Germany, and Australia come to mind). it's a great feeling to see all the beautiful women around the world in one place. 2thumbs.gif
stacy86
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Aug 20 2009, 11:07 AM)
love what you have to offer Morse  2thumbs.gif  hadn't forgotten about you either.  glad to see you posting here   food-smiley-004.gif

hello, new to this, but just wanted to say that maybe when summer comes you'll get some more pics from the southern hemisphere wink.gif
stacy86
QUOTE(stacy86 @ Sep 3 2009, 12:38 PM)
hello, new to this, but just wanted to say that maybe when summer comes you'll get some more pics from the southern hemisphere wink.gif

oops, that was suppost to be in reply to LikesThemToo talking about a variety of women on the site.. as i said - im new to this, hehe smilio05.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(stacy86 @ Sep 2 2009, 07:40 PM)
oops, that was suppost to be in reply to LikesThemToo talking about a variety of women on the site.. as i said - im new to this, hehe smilio05.gif

awesome 2thumbs.gif nothing wrong with new either. we were all new once food-smiley-004.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(stacy86 @ Sep 2 2009, 05:40 PM)

We are glad to have you
LikesThemToo
today makes it official, but have i reached middle age yet?
sunshine1
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Sep 14 2009, 06:17 AM)

Not yet, but almost. smile.gif There's some controversy defining 'middle age'.

Happy Birthday!!! food-smiley-004.gif

How has your day been so far? Hope you've had a great one. Oh and how was your weekend adventure? Do tell.

Celebrate well and have lots of fun! party-smiley-048.gif

K
valoish
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Sep 14 2009, 03:34 PM)
Not yet, but almost. smile.gif  There's some controversy defining 'middle age'.

How has your day been so far?  Hope you've had a great one.  Oh and how was your weekend adventure?  Do tell.

Celebrate well and have lots of fun!  party-smiley-048.gif

K

Happy birthday man!

Can't wait for mine to come along to!!!!!!
misschickie
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Sep 14 2009, 03:17 AM)

just droppin by to say happy birthday!
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(misschickie @ Sep 14 2009, 07:41 PM)
just droppin by to say happy birthday!

thanks Miss Chickie love-smiley-077.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(sunshine1 @ Sep 14 2009, 03:34 PM)
Not yet, but almost. smile.gif  There's some controversy defining 'middle age'.

How has your day been so far?  Hope you've had a great one.  Oh and how was your weekend adventure?  Do tell.

Celebrate well and have lots of fun!  party-smiley-048.gif

K

people ended up working, so plans are on hold until this coming weekend. still, my sis and bro-in-law took me out quick before my writing group met last night, so it was still good. ended the day eating some rum cake. rather have ended the night with a lady similar to the one in your pic, but that's wishful thinking. thanks btw Sunshine love-smiley-077.gif
LikesThemToo
And so the family took me out for the birthday dinner last night since everyone could get together for it. We took a drive across the Delaware River in to Pennsylvania for this place called the Texas Roadhouse, a themed steakhouse. we're looking around and i see this wall of pictures for those who won the "BellyBuster" challenge, a 32 oz NY strip steak and two sides. i considered and did it since i hadn't eaten since brunch waiting for everyone to get out of work. don't think i'll ever eat that much steak in a sitting again. polished off the first 10 oz no problem, but after a while, it started drying out and even tiny bites felt like huge ones. had to mix with rice and steak sauce to make me swallow the rest. but i survived and they took a digital pic of me sitting on one of their saddles for the wall of honor. still feeling mostly full. whew! rolleyes.gif
LikesThemToo
Ok Sunshine, this is the "problem" I'm running into writing a couple chapters. to start, the hero is a demon slayer and he's protected the heroine from danger a few times. at some point i'm expected to have the two in a more romantic scene. and that's where my inexperience hinders me because i wouldn't know how to set it up in a way that's believable or plausible. let me give you a few details and if you have any suggestions let me know. if anyone can offer anything as well feel free.

1. the hero was separated from his childhood female friend at age 17-18 when they were attacked by demons. most of his life from that point was training to slay demons and thus has had little exposure to this kind of situation
2. whenever the hero and heroine's hands touch (press together, entwine, etc.) it sets off a magically sealed vision of the day when he and his childhood friend were attacked
3. the heroine is a divorced woman with a daughter about 6 years old. because of her situation, she had devoted most of her time trying to keep a roof over their heads and thus hasn't had desire to be with another man because of her ex.
4. the heroine has developed an attraction to the hero because of how dedicated he's shown himself to protect her and her daughter
5. the heroine's ex is an ice/lust demon. there is the possibility that his trying to control her to feed off those emotions may have a lingering effect. also, the hero had to meet him because her daughter has shown off ice powers derived from her father's DNA.

so it comes down to once the two are alone, how would she initiate the intimacy (i'll work on his reaction), what would cause their fingers to touch twice, and what would she do to show not only that she's attracted to him, she'd let him go further (tantilizes the hero while he has in the back of his mind what he heard from her ex).

thanks Sunshine love-smiley-077.gif
sunshine1
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Oct 17 2009, 07:27 AM)
Ok Sunshine, this is the "problem" I'm running into writing a couple chapters.  to start, the hero is a demon slayer and he's protected the heroine from danger a few times.  at some point i'm expected to have the two in a more romantic scene.  and that's where my inexperience hinders me because i wouldn't know how to set it up in a way that's believable or plausible.  let me give you a few details and if you have any suggestions let me know.  if anyone can offer anything as well feel free.

1.  the hero was separated from his childhood female friend at age 17-18 when they were attacked by demons.  most of his life from that point was training to slay demons and thus has had little exposure to this kind of situation
2.  whenever the hero and heroine's hands touch (press together, entwine, etc.) it sets off a magically sealed vision of the day when he and his childhood friend were attacked
3.  the heroine is a divorced woman with a daughter about 6 years old.  because of her situation, she had devoted most of her time trying to keep a roof over their heads and thus hasn't had desire to be with another man because of her ex.
4.  the heroine has developed an attraction to the hero because of how dedicated he's shown himself to protect her and her daughter
5.  the heroine's ex is an ice/lust demon.  there is the possibility that his trying to control her to feed off those emotions may have a lingering effect.  also, the hero had to meet him because her daughter has shown off ice powers derived from her father's DNA.

so it comes down to once the two are alone, how would she initiate the intimacy (i'll work on his reaction), what would cause their fingers to touch twice, and what would she do to show not only that she's attracted to him, she'd let him go further (tantilizes the hero while he has in the back of his mind what he heard from her ex).

thanks Sunshine  love-smiley-077.gif

Hi LTT!

Very cool and interesting story. 2thumbs.gif Sounds like you've been working on this awhle. I'd love to try and offer suggestions but before I can, I have a couple questions for you. I'll PM you. love-smiley-077.gif
LikesThemToo
Wishing everyone on and at RMM a happy new year food-smiley-004.gif
sunshine1
Hi there LTT!! Long time no talk. Thinking of you - congrats on how well the book is going!! food-smiley-004.gif
LikesThemToo
just spent the weekend traveling to and from a Renaissance Faire in upper NY. hadn't been to one in years and glad i went. great shows right from the start of the day through my departure. miraculously, it only rained while i was driving. now i'm spending this hour looking through all the posted pics i missed out in between and seeing there were some good looking ladies while i was gone. now to relax and check out the souvenirs
evade20
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Jul 26 2010, 08:45 AM)
just spent the weekend traveling to and from a Renaissance Faire in upper NY.  hadn't been to one in years and glad i went.  great shows right from the start of the day through my departure.  miraculously, it only rained while i was driving.  now i'm spending this hour looking through all the posted pics i missed out in between and seeing there were some good looking ladies while i was gone.  now to relax and check out the souvenirs

I've been to that Ren Faire!!! It is always a good time! 2thumbs.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jul 27 2010, 11:10 PM)
I've been to that Ren Faire!!!  It is always a good time! 2thumbs.gif

totally enjoyed the entire time there. so glad it didn't rain then. i'd been to the one in Tuxedo a couple times and it's been a while since then too. would certainly revisit it again. even their halloween theme sounds nice to go back and check out.
LikesThemToo
took a couple weeks to make this thing get back online with this s/n. did i miss much during my absence? bang.gif
allnaturalguy
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Sep 9 2010, 09:56 PM)
took a couple weeks to make this thing get back online with this s/n.  did i miss much during my absence?  bang.gif

If you've perused the new ladies who have recently posted then you should be pretty well up to date. Recently had my internet go MIA for 10 days courtesy of AT&T. Going that long without misschickie is the wrost form of withdrawl I know of. Check out kristybabe777, she just joined RMM.
LikesThemToo
just one little wish for today....lots n' lots of bewbie pics rolleyes.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Sep 14 2010, 06:06 AM)
just one little wish for today....lots n' lots of bewbie pics  rolleyes.gif

stopping by to wish all the RMM people a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

---> (cup o' cheer) food-smiley-004.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Dec 25 2010, 09:33 AM)
stopping by to wish all the RMM people a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

---> (cup o' cheer)   food-smiley-004.gif

many thanks and well wishes to the sweet ladies that have graced my PM box throughout the year food-smiley-004.gif
LikesThemToo
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Jan 1 2011, 01:25 PM)
many thanks and well wishes to the sweet ladies that have graced my PM box throughout the year  food-smiley-004.gif

happy st. patrick's day everyone food-smiley-004.gif
evade20
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Mar 17 2011, 06:32 AM)
happy st. patrick's day everyone  food-smiley-004.gif

Same to you! Don't drink too much green beer. puke1.gif

laughing-smiley-017.gif ph34r.gif
LikesThemToo
to all the mothers on the site, may you have a wonderful Mother's Day today. remember it's not just the boobs, it's the sweet woman that has them. smile.gif
LikesThemToo
wanted to say that being in the Northeast, between dealing with an earthquake and a hurricane, and add in a nasty blizzard filled winter within the same 12 month period, it's good to know we can handle anything that comes our way
evade20
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Aug 31 2011, 09:13 PM)
wanted to say that being in the Northeast, between dealing with an earthquake and a hurricane, and add in a nasty blizzard filled winter within the same 12 month period, it's good to know we can handle anything that comes our way

grinning-smiley-003.gif Glad you're alive and well.
ddd35
QUOTE(LikesThemToo @ Aug 31 2011, 07:13 PM)

Hang in there Dude . It has to get better food-smiley-004.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.