Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Oxbmbshllxo..thoughts On First Post?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
oXbmbshllXo
[attachmentid=74994]
just wanted to know what people thought about on the first pic posted??
valoish
It's a very sexy pic... amazing melons...but please don't stop there...show us more!
freestyle
I think you have great tits and fantastic nipples, and I can't wait to give you an opinion on your second post.
theinfamousjax
i'm liking what i'm seeing so far but keep showing more
kcoc72
Awesome first pic...you have great tits!! Can't wait to see more!!!
melonluvr
nice first pic, but am I the only one here who would love to see a full body show showing both boobs and pussy from this lovely lady??

come on who's with me?
racerxgto
System Administrator
Thatoneguy
Fo sho nice rack! and from Vegas.. I use to live there...hmmm these tits might start to look familiar if i stare long enough blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif
evade20
QUOTE(oXbmbshllXo @ Jun 19 2009, 11:40 PM)
[attachmentid=74994]
just wanted to know what people thought about on the first pic posted??

Completely awesone!!!! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif Welcome to RMM. grinning-smiley-003.gif
raikkf2007
Hope to see more!
Jizz4yourtitties
GORGEOUS !!!!! I agree, we need to see a full body pic....or many full body pics for that matter !
justforfun89135
Nicely tanned nips. From what I can see it looks like you have a nice body. All in all a good "teasing" first pic. You have us wanting more. If you deliver you will be a very popular girl
nybandit
Both of the pics you posted are outstanding! HOT
ddd35
Then are some great tits
Rotgut
More more more.
evade20
Definitely don't stop now! tongue.gif
titmaster
QUOTE(evade20 @ Jun 24 2009, 05:40 PM)
Definitely don't stop now!  tongue.gif

I think your first pic is awesome and you should not stop there your breast are so firm and your nipples are amazingly perfect nice color nice size and they are just so arousing let's see more of them with out the shirt and bra hell just take everything off I'm sure it looks just as good as the rest of you. We are dying to see more please help us out.
chaminda
blue bra the best sweetie, you are gorgeous. Anyone want to second this girl?
somfan
QUOTE(chaminda @ Jun 26 2009, 10:37 AM)

I second that emotion....a bombshell, for sure. 2thumbs.gif
raikkf2007
Nominated, seconded...motion carried, let the posting commence! biggrin.gif
evade20
QUOTE(chaminda @ Jun 26 2009, 01:37 PM)

This thread is redundant!!!!!!!! The original is HERE!!!!

action-smiley-047.gif action-smiley-047.gif

Oxbmbshllxo is gorgeous, however. love-smiley-085.gif
nybandit
Here is the original thread started by this amazing beauty herself....Lets hope there are many more pics coming from this stunning and perfect bombshell.....

popc1.gif popc1.gif
oXbmbshllXo
Hi all!

You all are too sweet! Thank you for all of the amazing comments! Sorry I've been gone for so long but I just had a blast the other night taking some more pictures and I just posted 3 of them so they should be up and ready for all of you to view VERY soon!

I would like to get a little more creative and get everyone's input if they are interested...

Anyone have any ideas on what I can do for my next set of photos??

Send me a message if you get your creative juices flowing and can come up with an idea or two of what you all would want to see next! Or just post it on here so maybe people can second your ideas!

Love you all!
<3 ..A..
UncleBuck
QUOTE(oXbmbshllXo @ Jul 8 2009, 03:28 PM)
Hi all!

You all are too sweet!  Thank you for all of the amazing comments!  Sorry I've been gone for so long but I just had a blast the other night taking some more pictures and I just posted 3 of them so they should be up and ready for all of you to view VERY soon!

I would like to get a little more creative and get everyone's input if they are interested...

Send me a message if you get your creative juices flowing and can come up with an idea or two of what you all would want to see next!  Or just post it on here so maybe people can second your ideas!

Love you all!
<3 ..A..

Where are these pics of which you speak ?? post them here so that i may give you some ideas... with a body like yours the possibilty's are endless 22.gif popc1.gif
evade20
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Jul 8 2009, 05:46 PM)
Where are these pics of which you speak ?? post them here so that i may give you some ideas...  with a body like yours the possibilty's are endless 22.gif  popc1.gif

Here is one of them, UB! 2thumbs.gif

user posted image

love-smiley-085.gif
SKULLZOMBIE
QUOTE(oXbmbshllXo @ Jul 8 2009, 05:28 PM)
Hi all!

You all are too sweet!  Thank you for all of the amazing comments!  Sorry I've been gone for so long but I just had a blast the other night taking some more pictures and I just posted 3 of them so they should be up and ready for all of you to view VERY soon!

Send me a message if you get your creative juices flowing and can come up with an idea or two of what you all would want to see next!  Or just post it on here so maybe people can second your ideas!

Love you all!
<3 ..A..

welcome back oxbmbshllxo we all miss you food-smiley-004.gif
keep your camera ready, I get all of us have some ideas you can use for your next set of pics 08.gif
I would love to see a Wet T shirt Pic love-smiley-085.gif
its Summer so you know you would enjoy getting Wet with the Weather of NV 2thumbs.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(oXbmbshllXo @ Jul 8 2009, 03:28 PM)
Hi all!

Love you all!
<3 ..A..

Stockings or garters , or thongs or leather lace , and You !!! love-smiley-077.gif
oXbmbshllXo
Here's another picture for everyone to hold you all over until I get more! Please enjoy them because I know I love taking them for you!

love-smiley-077.gif

[attachmentid=75876]
nybandit
QUOTE(oXbmbshllXo @ Jul 11 2009, 12:17 AM)
Here's another picture for everyone to hold you all over until I get more! Please enjoy them because I know I love taking them for you!

love-smiley-077.gif
[attachmentid=75876]

hot damn....trust me...we all enjoy them and look forward to many more! hot pic A
SKULLZOMBIE

love-smiley-077.gif
[attachmentid=75876]

That a great way to start the weekend right love-smiley-085.gif
Melon Midget
QUOTE(oXbmbshllXo @ Jul 10 2009, 11:17 PM)

love-smiley-077.gif
[attachmentid=75876]

I think some of Bombshell's pictures will carry over to the "who's pics have you got off to" category... jerkit.gif love-smiley-052.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif
evade20

love-smiley-077.gif
[attachmentid=75876]

Very fine! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(oXbmbshllXo @ Jul 10 2009, 10:17 PM)

love-smiley-077.gif
[attachmentid=75876]

Trust me Im enjoying it bunches 22.gif 22.gif
Melon Midget
QUOTE(oXbmbshllXo @ Jul 10 2009, 11:17 PM)

love-smiley-077.gif
[attachmentid=75876]

What a great way to start the weekend... Wow... 22.gif
chaminda
I think you are beautiful and your pictures are too, but I would love to see your titties covered with some lovely lingerie. Something from in your drawer now that just holds them back, with a possibility that maybe the cups or straps would burst and bring forth those big full dark nipples and sweet globes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.