Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Titfighting
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2
Mignon
I'm new here and wondering if any of you girls titfight in real? I do and started at 15. Love to chat with anyone who knows or wants to know more about titfighting. Male or female. My b/f found this site and asked me to post this here, i hope this doesn't offend anyone. I love the competition of titfighting and for me its a fight only nothing else. Thanks

Mignon
Deadmanwalking
tongue.gif My wife is always fighting with me to keep my hands off of her tits.
Chaos-Theory
Love to see an pic or two as an example... wink.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Mignon @ Jun 10 2009, 09:10 AM)
I'm new here and wondering if any of you girls titfight in real? I do and started at 15. Love to chat with anyone who knows or wants to know more about titfighting. Male or female. My b/f found this site and asked me to post this here, i hope this doesn't offend anyone. I love the competition of titfighting and for me its a fight only nothing else.  Thanks 

Mignon

that's pretty hot but how do you go about bringing it up?
"Hey, the cables out, wanna buck titties?" laughing-smiley-017.gif

QUOTE(Deadmanwalking @ Jun 10 2009, 09:12 AM)

HEY-OH! laughing-smiley-014.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Deadmanwalking @ Jun 10 2009, 11:12 AM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Deadmanwalking @ Jun 10 2009, 09:12 AM)

grinning-smiley-003.gif
rdmoscow1808
Hey...what is tit fighting.....???...is that like titty twister??
kcoc72
QUOTE(rdmoscow1808 @ Jun 15 2009, 06:42 PM)
Hey...what is tit fighting.....???...is that like titty twister??

Yeah..what is titfighting? Where does this kind of thing happen? Is it like cockfighting? haha....but seriously, we need some visuals to better understand this phenomenon!! food-smiley-004.gif
DougHole
QUOTE(Mignon @ Jun 10 2009, 11:10 AM)
I'm new here and wondering if any of you girls titfight in real? I do and started at 15. Love to chat with anyone who knows or wants to know more about titfighting. Male or female. My b/f found this site and asked me to post this here, i hope this doesn't offend anyone. I love the competition of titfighting and for me its a fight only nothing else.  Thanks 

Mignon

user posted image
rdmoscow1808
QUOTE(DougHole @ Jun 16 2009, 04:13 PM)
user posted image

Ok...I'm scared now....
Mignon
QUOTE(rdmoscow1808 @ Jun 16 2009, 06:47 PM)
Ok...I'm scared now....

Well here is one way they titfight, barehug and grind tits until one gives!
Mignon
QUOTE(Mignon @ Jun 18 2009, 11:40 AM)
Well here is one way they titfight, barehug and grind tits until one gives!

Another way using hands on e/os tits!!
Mignon
QUOTE(Mignon @ Jun 18 2009, 11:41 AM)
Another way using hands on e/os tits!!

And one more way to bang tits together until one gives!!
misschickie
QUOTE(Mignon @ Jun 18 2009, 08:43 AM)

and tonight on Womens Prison Network....

(see above pic)
chaminda
Mignon leave your mother alone, her nipples are calloused enough. Boy you ain't small or pretty and that makeup will do you no good.
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(Mignon @ Jun 18 2009, 11:43 AM)

Mig What movie is that from?
Darkone72
well never heard of it
rdmoscow1808
QUOTE(Mignon @ Jun 18 2009, 11:43 AM)

And tonight PBS proudly prsents "Women Behind Bars"
Mignon
QUOTE(rdmoscow1808 @ Jun 19 2009, 08:07 PM)
And tonight PBS proudly prsents "Women Behind Bars"

Ok well i can see that not many of you have ever seen or done a titfight. Thats fine i just hoped at a site like this there would be more girls that titfought or knew about it. Thanks for all the nice responses LOL Mignon
SKULLZOMBIE
QUOTE(Mignon @ Jun 28 2009, 11:22 AM)
Ok well i can see that not many of you have ever seen or done a titfight. Thats fine i just hoped at a site like this there would be more girls that titfought or knew about it. Thanks for all the nice responses LOL  Mignon

Mignon, your invited to my next party bring all your girlfriends food-smiley-004.gif
You will have to teach my girlfriends this Sport! popc1.gif
By teaching other you help keep this Titfighting Sport alive love-smiley-085.gif
Please make a training vid on how to start your own Titfighting Club 2thumbs.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(Mignon @ Jun 28 2009, 08:22 AM)
Ok well i can see that not many of you have ever seen or done a titfight. Thats fine i just hoped at a site like this there would be more girls that titfought or knew about it. Thanks for all the nice responses LOL  Mignon

I see that you are fairly new, so I'll break it down for you....

#1 Its a tittie site, we try to keep it fun. There are a lot of pretty funny people here, and they like to exercise that.
#2 Someone may at some point actually post on here that they do titfight, but look at almost every single other thread...they are 80% jokes or completely derailed
#3 You aren't anybody here till you've been burned

I just realized that you are a woman, so are any of those pics you posted of the fighting of you?
ddd35
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 2 2009, 09:13 AM)

#1 Its a tittie site, we try to keep it fun.  There are a lot of pretty funny people here, and they like to exercise that.
#2 Someone may at some point actually post on here that they do titfight, but look at almost every single other thread...they are 80% jokes or completely derailed

I just realized that you are a woman, so are any of those pics you posted of the fighting of you?

And thats why she is a MOD !!!! food-smiley-004.gif
paybarraman
This shit is FUNNY!!!!

popc1.gif

Chickie I :heart: you!!!
misschickie
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jul 2 2009, 10:57 AM)
And thats why she is a MOD  !!!!  food-smiley-004.gif

:bows: i try to do my best...usually its shamefully short of the ideal, lol

QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jul 2 2009, 10:56 PM)
This shit is FUNNY!!!!

popc1.gif
Chickie I :heart: you!!!

Pay.... smilio05.gif heart you back, my baby!
ddd35
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 3 2009, 09:21 AM)
:bows: i try to do my best...usually its shamefully short of the ideal, lol
Pay....  smilio05.gif heart you back, my baby!

Oh I just love it when you bend over in front of me . 03.gif
Mignon
QUOTE(SKULLZOMBIE @ Jun 28 2009, 10:53 PM)
Mignon, your invited to my next party bring all your girlfriends  food-smiley-004.gif
You will have to teach my girlfriends this Sport!  popc1.gif
By teaching other you help keep this Titfighting Sport alive  love-smiley-085.gif
Please make a training vid on how to start your own Titfighting Club  2thumbs.gif

No none of them are me, i understand about being burned, LOL, no porblem. Just thought i might find other girls that fight here. Also i thought i might find other girls who want to titfight but don't know much about it. OH Well im trying anyway.

Mignon
SKULLZOMBIE
QUOTE(Mignon @ Jul 6 2009, 11:15 AM)
No none of them are me, i understand about being burned, LOL, no porblem. Just thought i might find other girls that fight here. Also i thought i might find other girls who want to titfight but don't know much about it. OH Well im trying anyway.  

Mignon

lol, burned? no one like that here in RMM family smilio05.gif
but there other thread to this talk in Top Melons in the Message Board smile.gif
grinning-smiley-003.gif
misschickie
QUOTE(Mignon @ Jul 6 2009, 08:15 AM)

Mignon

honestly, i didn't even know it was a sport. so, whats it like then?
evade20
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 17 2009, 06:59 PM)
honestly, i didn't even know it was a sport.  so, whats it like then?

You win, Hands down! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
Melon Midget
QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 17 2009, 05:59 PM)
honestly, i didn't even know it was a sport.  so, whats it like then?

If Chickie is gonna Titfight I either wanna be the Announcer or the Referee... 08.gif
chaminda
QUOTE(Mignon @ Jul 6 2009, 11:15 AM)

Trying to be a mongoloid. If you wanted to stroke my black furred balls, now that would make some sense, but the hangback about your mother's tits doesn't. You didn't even include a saucy pic of your anus and/or mangina.
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(chaminda @ Jul 18 2009, 10:54 AM)
Trying to be a mongoloid. If you wanted to stroke my black furred balls, now that would make some sense, but the hangback about your mother's tits doesn't. You didn't even include a saucy pic of your anus and/or mangina.

jerkit.gif
Mignon
Hello, im Mignon and i wondered if any of you gals here titfight in real? Or if any of you guys know girls that titfight i would enjoy talking to you as well.

M coz.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Mignon @ Nov 1 2010, 04:43 PM)
Hello, im Mignon and i wondered if any of you gals here titfight in real? Or if any of you guys know girls that titfight i would enjoy talking to you as well. 

M coz.gif

Ok, Sweetheart... I'll try to be nice. You are obviously a noob. This is the second time you have started this same thread! bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif
The other one is HERE!

Also, Both of these threads should have been put in SexTalk. ph34r.gif

And here is MsChickies response to you then:

#1 Its a tittie site, we try to keep it fun. There are a lot of pretty funny people here, and they like to exercise that.

maybe Uncle Buck can fix this up. bang.gif bang.gif bang.gif
XL Melons
QUOTE(evade20 @ Nov 1 2010, 05:01 PM)
Ok, Sweetheart... I'll try to be nice.  You are obviously a noob.  This is the second time you have started this same thread!   bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif
The other one is HERE!

Also, Both of these threads should have been put in SexTalk.   ph34r.gif

And here is MsChickies  response to you then:

maybe Uncle Buck can fix this up.   bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif

Ms Chickie, as Im still relatively new here I dont know you, but if the excerpt of your post above is anything to go by, YOU ARE A LEGEND!!!! Brilliant, made my day reading that biggrin.gif
allnaturalguy
QUOTE(Mignon @ Nov 1 2010, 04:43 PM)

M coz.gif

What an ass clown.
evade20
QUOTE(allnaturalguy @ Nov 1 2010, 07:08 PM)
What an ass clown.

BAM!
UncleBuck
QUOTE(evade20 @ Nov 1 2010, 03:01 PM)
Ok, Sweetheart... I'll try to be nice.  You are obviously a noob.  This is the second time you have started this same thread!   bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif
The other one is HERE!

Also, Both of these threads should have been put in SexTalk.   ph34r.gif

And here is MsChickies  response to you then:

maybe Uncle Buck can fix this up.   bang.gif  bang.gif  bang.gif

you just can't fix stupid
Mignon
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Nov 2 2010, 09:55 AM)

Are you all calling me names now? WOW, i just thought it might add something different to the board! I do fight this way in real life, and thought there might be other girls here that do the same.

M
Lovesbigracks
QUOTE(allnaturalguy @ Nov 1 2010, 04:08 PM)
What an ass clown.

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Nov 2 2010, 06:55 AM)

Seriously? What's with the juvenile name calling? coz.gif
UncleBuck
QUOTE(Lovesbigracks @ Nov 2 2010, 11:28 AM)
Seriously? What's with the juvenile name calling? coz.gif

Have you actually read any of mignons posts?

maybe mignon could take on this girl
http://www.bitoffun.com/video_vault/call-her-crusher.html
Lovesbigracks
QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Nov 2 2010, 12:26 PM)
Have you actually read any of mignons posts

Yeah, I have. I read this thread, they're all in here. I was just asking about the name calling though. It seems a bit juvenile, especially from a Mod. rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(misschickie @ Jul 2 2009, 08:13 AM)
QUOTE(Mignon @ Jun 28 2009, 08:22 AM)

I don't get this response either. coz.gif Maybe you guys read something in Mignon's posts that I don't. confused-smiley-013.gif
Mignon
[quote=Lovesbigracks,Nov 2 2010, 04:30 PM]
Yeah, I have. I read this thread, they're all in here. I was just asking about the name calling though. It seems a bit juvenile, especially from a Mod. rolleyes.gif

[/quote]
I don't get this response either. coz.gif Maybe you guys read something in Mignon's posts that I don't. unsure.gif

[/quote] Look girls all over the world titfight with e/o. I came here b/c i thought there would be lots of girls here that titfight too. I also thought most men would love to hear about them. I didn't come here to be called names and made fun of!!
I find it kinda funny that some men who come here to look at girls boobs and bodies are making fun of me!! I am honest and real and just thought this would be an interesting subject for this board!! I won't call names and make fun of anyone, i'm just here to chat.
M
misschickie
Lovesbigracks,Nov 2 2010, 01:30 PM]

I don't get this response either. coz.gif Maybe you guys read something in Mignon's posts that I don't. confused-smiley-013.gif
what don't you get?

back in the day here, we joked around and insulted all the time...and that was actually pretty fun.

it was stupid assed to start another thread about titfighting when it was the original author who had the original post in the first place...you must see that.

you should take a look at some of the posts from a couple years ago...there was some huge bashing, but back then people had a sense of humour and gave it back in a funny way.
misschickie
QUOTE(XL Melons @ Nov 1 2010, 03:09 PM)
Ms Chickie, as Im still relatively new here I dont know you, but if the excerpt of your post above is anything to go by, YOU ARE A LEGEND!!!! Brilliant, made my day reading that biggrin.gif

Finally, someone who gets it! Luv ya, hun smile.gif

Welcome to you and your lovely boobies!
UncleBuck
[SIZE=14][quote=Mignon,Nov 2 2010, 03:51 PM]
I don't get this response either. coz.gif Maybe you guys read something in Mignon's posts that I don't. unsure.gif

[/quote] Look girls all over the world titfight with e/o. I came here b/c i thought there would be lots of girls here that titfight too. I also thought most men would love to hear about them. I didn't come here to be called names and made fun of!!
I find it kinda funny that some men who come here to look at girls boobs and bodies are making fun of me!! I am honest and real and just thought this would be an interesting subject for this board!! I won't call names and make fun of anyone, i'm just here to chat.
M

[/quote]

Well mignon I for one, am glad you are here!
Post some pics! (of yourself of course) I would love to see one.

Maybe a pic with I love RMM penciled across them, or "Unclebuck you are a DICK"

Lovesbigracks---- This "Mod" is just trying to keep this legit
UncleBuck
popc1.gif popc1.gif
Lovesbigracks
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 2 2010, 03:53 PM)
what don't you get?

Seems disproportionate to me. But it was posted over a year ago, and referencing it actually distracts from the two posts I was asking about. I shouldn't have lumped it in with them.
back in the day here, we joked around and insulted all the time...and that was actually pretty fun.

I see that, in other threads.
it was stupid assed to start another thread about titfighting when it was the original author who had the original post in the first place...you must see that.

Yeah, I see there was no point in starting another thread about it. What I don't see is a point in the recent juvenile name calling that quickly followed.
you should take a look at some of the posts from a couple years ago...there was some huge bashing, but back then people had a sense of humour and gave it back in a funny way.

I've read some of the older threads in their entirety, and can see that. However, the two I was asking about were posted in the last couple of days, not a couple years ago.

QUOTE(UncleBuck @ Nov 2 2010, 04:55 PM)
popc1.gif  popc1.gif

jerkit.gif No more gabba.gif from me. There's no point in getting pulled into a debate about this. It's Nov 3, debate season is over, for now. smile.gif
Narazbad
QUOTE(misschickie @ Nov 2 2010, 06:53 PM)
what don't you get?

TRUST me on that one. I was the one receiving the brunt of most of the jokes! tongue.gif
evade20
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Nov 3 2010, 05:46 PM)
TRUST me on that one. I was the one receiving the brunt of most of the jokes! tongue.gif

Along with 3d... and myself I might add... ph34r.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

This place is tame and slow compared to a few years ago. drinkup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.