Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Pics Posted With Your Hair In Them
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
COMEDYMAN
I dunno what it is girls .. but the pics that show your boobs and your hair draping close to them.....

Man those are sexy as fuck.. and I dunno why!!! smile.gif

Am I the only one who just found a fetish.. or is everyone diggin these shots as much as I am!!! 2thumbs.gif
BEAUTIFUL
[attachmentid=2946]
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 31 2005, 11:01 AM)
I dunno what it is girls .. but the pics that show your boobs and your hair draping close to them.....

Am I the only one who just found a fetish.. or is everyone diggin these shots as much as I am!!!  2thumbs.gif

like this
COMEDYMAN
FUCK yes!!!!

22.gif 22.gif 22.gif

Man I get ultra turned on by shots like that....!! mmmmm ty BEAUTIFUL!!!! love-smiley-052.gif
COMEDYMAN
and just to Clarify.. Im not into the harsuite stuff either (see shaving pussy thread laughing-smiley-017.gif).. just the boobs with the hair included in the shots wink.gif
BEAUTIFUL
[attachmentid=2947]
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 31 2005, 11:04 AM)
FUCK yes!!!!
22.gif  22.gif  22.gif
Man I get ultra turned on by shots like that....!!   mmmmm ty BEAUTIFUL!!!! love-smiley-052.gif

Here's another...sort of
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(BEAUTIFUL @ Aug 31 2005, 11:07 AM)
Here's another...sort of

That one works 22.gif 22.gif very sexy !!!! love-smiley-077.gif
BEAUTIFUL
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 31 2005, 11:08 AM)
That one works  22.gif  22.gif  very sexy !!!!  love-smiley-077.gif

Any other requests or fetishes... tongue.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(BEAUTIFUL @ Aug 31 2005, 11:09 AM)
Any other requests or fetishes... tongue.gif

OOOO .. Front shot hair pulled draped along your chest fanned if possible smile.gif love-smiley-077.gif
BEAUTIFUL
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 31 2005, 11:10 AM)
OOOO .. Front shot hair pulled draped along your chest fanned if possible smile.gif  love-smiley-077.gif

Not quite what you asked for but here goes...
BEAUTIFUL
Is this better?
COMEDYMAN
Nice angle !! Nice titties too 22.gif Its just the combo of the two... Just love shots like this smile.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(BEAUTIFUL @ Aug 31 2005, 11:16 AM)
Is this better?

Shoot they are all good!! 22.gif 22.gif

You took care of another fetish of mine... dressing and undressing... I think its sexy as fuck to watch a woman get dressed.. and undressed 22.gif
BEAUTIFUL
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 31 2005, 11:18 AM)
Shoot they are all good!!  22.gif  22.gif

You took care of another fetish of mine... dressing and undressing... I think its sexy as fuck to watch a woman get dressed.. and undressed   22.gif

Chock full of fetishes, aren't we? laughing-smiley-017.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(BEAUTIFUL @ Aug 31 2005, 11:20 AM)
Chock full of fetishes, aren't we?     laughing-smiley-017.gif

Actually yes!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif
BEAUTIFUL
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 31 2005, 11:22 AM)
Actually yes!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif

I'll bite....what else, then?
sussed2
lol

Comedy man wait till you see some of the pics I have waiting to be posted tongue.gif

It's like you read my mind love-smiley-077.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(BEAUTIFUL @ Aug 31 2005, 11:22 AM)
I'll bite....what else, then?

Well sides the two mentioned wink.gif

Big Boobs... love them!!!
a little pain.. not too much and I mean my pain wink.gif ... a good nipple tweak mebbe a slap here and there...
Tie me up if you want to ...

Im a playground ... do what ya want to me laughing-smiley-017.gif
BEAUTIFUL
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 31 2005, 11:29 AM)
Well sides the two mentioned wink.gif

Big Boobs... love them!!!
a little pain.. not too much  and I mean my pain wink.gif ...  a good nipple tweak mebbe a slap  here and there...
Tie me up if you want to ...
Im a playground ... do what ya want to me  laughing-smiley-017.gif

How about some tweaking?
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Aug 31 2005, 11:23 AM)
lol

Comedy man wait till you see some of the pics I have waiting to be posted  tongue.gif

It's like you read my mind   love-smiley-077.gif

IM psychot.... UHH psychic laughing-smiley-017.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(BEAUTIFUL @ Aug 31 2005, 11:34 AM)
How about some tweaking?

MMMM That was nice!!! I love nipple tweaking pics!!!! 22.gif 22.gif

I think Im gonna have to change the thread name!!!

To COMEDYMANS FETISHES!!!!! laughing-smiley-017.gif
jd ddd40
I guess i missed it again
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(jd ddd40 @ Aug 31 2005, 01:44 PM)
I guess i missed it again

Keep checking back tho smile.gif Or post yer own Pics with your hair in it!! wub.gif wub.gif

Like your AV .... 22.gif 22.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Aug 31 2005, 11:01 AM)

Am I the only one who just found a fetish.. or is everyone diggin these shots as much as I am!!!  2thumbs.gif

Comedy... never have u been more bang on the mark. I think I have commented in a few threads such as Hot J's, Hott1976 and Juicy's and it also applies to every lady that I love the fact they have their hair lazily hanging in shot byu their wonderful breasts!

It does it for me everytime
paybarraman
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 1 2005, 04:20 AM)
Comedy... never have u been more bang on the mark. I think I have commented in a few threads such as Hot J's, Hott1976 and Juicy's and it also applies to every lady that I love the fact they have their hair lazily hanging in shot byu their wonderful breasts!

It does it for me everytime

One of Hott's most recent pics on the main page.......WOW!!!!! 22.gif

And lovely hair in the shot too.....
bondiguy
oh yeah I know the one!

Hot J was always good at it.
I think sussed has 2 or 2 like that.
BTS34 has just added some with her hair which is ultra sexy

I dont know why but man it makes a pic 10 times better
hott1976
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Sep 1 2005, 01:14 PM)
One of Hott's most recent pics on the main page.......WOW!!!!!   22.gif

And lovely hair in the shot too.....

my hair is really long! so it makes it difficult not to have it in any pic! I'm glad you like it though... thanks for the compliments! Muah!
bondiguy
QUOTE(hott1976 @ Sep 3 2005, 08:32 AM)
my hair is really long!  so it makes it difficult not to have it in any pic!  I'm glad you like it though...  thanks for the compliments!  Muah!

Long hair comes in handy in so many ways and looks great too!
bustobabe
i did this picture because of you, honestly, i read this thread and took the picture today
bondiguy
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 14 2005, 02:04 AM)
i did this picture because of you, honestly, i read this thread and  took the picture today

I dont know the who the "you" is but god damn that is a sexy pic and a perfect example of why this thread was created!
juicy_DD
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 14 2005, 07:04 AM)
i did this picture because of you, honestly, i read this thread and  took the picture today

your gorgeous! smilio09.gif

my hair was as long as yours a few months ago and now its all cut off sad.gif but heres my contribution not too good
paybarraman

Oh YEAH!!!! What a great photo!!! Your hair over you tits looks fantastic!!

A welcome new member to the site, main page AND the boards!!! love-smiley-077.gif

love-smiley-085.gif

22.gif

03.gif
Hot mama
[attachmentid=3776]heres one its not the best but it will work
COMEDYMAN

God I hope the "you" is " me" and I can inspire more incredible pics like thatone!!!! 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif

Very nice!!!
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(juicy_DD @ Sep 14 2005, 05:46 AM)
your gorgeous! smilio09.gif

my hair was as long as yours a few months ago and now its all cut off sad.gif but heres my contribution not too good

Juicy hon there's not ANY of your pics that are NOT not too good.. Lord thats sexy as fuck!!!! 22.gif 22.gif
bustobabe
i read comedymans' thread about hair, so i did my flick in homage of him, but i'm glad that it was so well received. i'm just mad that i missed all the other flicks!
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 14 2005, 11:27 AM)
i read comedymans' thread  about hair, so i did my flick in homage of him, but i'm glad that it was so well received. i'm just mad that i missed all the other flicks!

There will be plenty more smile.gif 2thumbs.gif
jrock8
busto, are you seriously 39 like your profile says??!!

looking at your pic, i wouldn't have guessed any older than 25.... an i'm sure i'm not the only one on here that thinks that food-smiley-004.gif
bustobabe
QUOTE(COMEDYMAN @ Sep 14 2005, 11:28 AM)
There will be plenty more smile.gif  2thumbs.gif

that's so sweet of you to say. people tell me that, but i seriously don't see it. i was so freaking hot in my late teens and twenties. I'll attach a picture of me today in full view so you can see it all...except my face smilio05.gif
tomdickharry
hmm hmmmm
jrock8
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 14 2005, 03:24 PM)
that's so sweet of you to say. people tell me that, but i seriously don't see it. i was so freaking hot in my late teens and twenties. I'll attach a picture of me today in full view so you can see it all...except my face smilio05.gif

well... drop the towel and then it's full view, lol

in all seriousness... the combination of the full, flowing hair, those pouty lips and the shape of your chin... from what i can see, you still look very youthful... and sexy.... damn sexy 2thumbs.gif

...and if you think you were freaking hot in your late teens/twenties, i can't even imagine how hot those pics would be (don't suppose have any from them *wink* lol)
DrakynsGirl
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 14 2005, 04:24 PM)

Was? You still are!
tomdickharry
I'm with Jrock
bustobabe
from this picture i think you can get a better idea of the wear and tear on the ol bod, but let me tell you. i enjoyed every last drink, smoke, swallow, and suck! and i wouldn't want to be 20 ever again.
clincar
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 14 2005, 04:24 PM)

So sexy!!!
jrock8
hmm, i think we need more on those "swallow" and "suck" parts... popc1.gif
tomdickharry
looks finger licking good to me
bustobabe
oh shit! i should have put someone's name on myself, huh?
clincar
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 14 2005, 04:30 PM)
from this picture i think you can get a better idea of the wear and tear on the ol bod, but let me tell you. i enjoyed every last drink, smoke, swallow, and suck! and i wouldn't want to be 20 ever again.

Don't look like that much wear and tear!!! You still have a fantastic body smile.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 14 2005, 03:33 PM)

you don't have to... in fact, i think that process is starting to get a little out of hand...

that being said, i'm sure that lucky person wouldn't complain at all... tongue.gif
clincar
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 14 2005, 04:33 PM)

You'll have them making requests left, right and centre!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.