Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Any Other Girls Out There Who Squirt?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Sex Talk
Pages: 1, 2
nawtee an9el
My ex and I were messing around one day, and he went to town stimulating me...needless to say, I squirt all over him and the wall! He could make me have multiple orgasms every time, OMG, it was FANTASTIC! (Also scary coz I never knew that could happen.)

My current man has started developing a similar technique, but has only given me one in the whole year we've been together. I'm hoping he'll get the hang of it. tongue.gif

Any other girls able to ejaculate? I know there are very few of us out there..
Gnappster
I'm not a girl, but my wife can on occasion.

There's nothing like a good female squirt, cuz you know she's cumming hard, there's no faking there!
nawtee an9el
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 26 2005, 06:09 PM)
I'm not a girl, but my wife can on occasion.

There's nothing like a good female squirt, cuz you know she's cumming hard, there's no faking there!

Male input is always appreciated. smile.gif

IMO there should be a How-To guide for guys. wink.gif
Hot mama
QUOTE(nawtee an9el @ Aug 26 2005, 06:15 PM)

that there should be laughing-smiley-017.gif
sweetnsexy
Damn...no! I am definitely missing out here - perhaps I need to tone up the right muscles...could be interesting with the right gym instructor!! And would be nice to reverse the 'squirting' roles!
Hot mama
QUOTE(sweetnsexy @ Aug 26 2005, 06:19 PM)
Damn...no!  I am definitely missing out here - perhaps I need to tone up the right muscles...could be interesting with the right gym instructor!!  And would be nice to reverse the 'squirting' roles!

yes it would be laughing-smiley-017.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(nawtee an9el @ Aug 26 2005, 06:15 PM)

should be? there is!
from the squirting master himself Seymore Butts:
http://www.teamtushy.com/index1.php?nats=NDozOjQx#squirt
check it out ladies(and gents)
bondiguy
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Aug 26 2005, 06:21 PM)
should be? there is!
from the squirting master himself Seymore Butts:
http://www.teamtushy.com/index1.php?nats=NDozOjQx#squirt
check it out ladies(and gents)

Gnappy... your knowledge of useless internet dribble astounds me! haha

Oh and nice thread! Never been with a squirter myself
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Aug 26 2005, 08:42 PM)
Gnappy... your knowledge of useless internet dribble astounds me! haha

Oh and nice thread! Never been with a squirter myself

useless? you've obviously never watched a Seymore Butt's film love-smiley-085.gif

useless would be more like, did u know you can look at webpages from years ago at www.waybackmachine.org
FORAGOODTIME
QUOTE(nawtee an9el @ Aug 26 2005, 06:06 PM)
Any other girls able to ejaculate?  I know there are very few of us out there..

There are a few of us out here! food-smiley-004.gif Aren't they the greatest orgasms you can have nawtee!
smilio14.gif
Mezrein
QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Aug 26 2005, 11:44 PM)
There are a few of us out here!  food-smiley-004.gif  Aren't they the greatest orgasms you can have nawtee! 
smilio14.gif

Would be awesome to get pics of the ladies who squirt *hint hint nudge nudge* My girl squirts too, least she did last night. smile.gif
COMEDYMAN
Last girl I was with before I moved down south was a squirter... Lord nothing like getting blasted on your chin and mouth for a job well done grinning-smiley-003.gif smilio09.gif
sussed2
Never had the pleasure rolleyes.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Aug 27 2005, 03:18 PM)
Never had the pleasure  rolleyes.gif

it's the pleasure u can't measure haha
sussed2
Apparently!
clincar
My ex and I were messing around one day, and he went to town stimulating me...needless to say, I squirt all over him and the wall!  He could make me have multiple orgasms every time, OMG, it was FANTASTIC!  (Also scary coz I never knew that could happen.)

My current man has started developing a similar technique, but has only given me one in the whole year we've been together.  I'm hoping he'll get the hang of it.  tongue.gif

Have been known to do a bit myself, the look on their face is something else and what a good work out it is, fluid every where.!
clincar
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Aug 27 2005, 03:18 PM)
Never had the pleasure  rolleyes.gif

Keep trying hun, it's well worth the wait!! and work.
paybarraman
My ex and I were messing around one day, and he went to town stimulating me...needless to say, I squirt all over him and the wall!  He could make me have multiple orgasms every time, OMG, it was FANTASTIC!  (Also scary coz I never knew that could happen.)

My current man has started developing a similar technique, but has only given me one in the whole year we've been together.  I'm hoping he'll get the hang of it.  tongue.gif

ummmmmm OMFG!!!!
QUOTE(FORAGOODTIME @ Aug 26 2005, 11:44 PM)
There are a few of us out here!  food-smiley-004.gif  Aren't they the greatest orgasms you can have nawtee! 
smilio14.gif

and you?!?!? I am now officially in LUST for you sweetheart.......get that coochy over here.....I want to taste the waterworks........ smilio09.gif
bondiguy
it tastes like the sweetest honey! 2thumbs.gif
Narazbad
im guessing you know from experience?
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Sep 2 2005, 01:31 AM)
im guessing you know from experience?

what a womans Vagina tastes like? of course... have u never eaten out?
Narazbad
no............
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Sep 3 2005, 11:30 PM)
no............

NAZ!!???? ya dont know what yer missin!!! smilio09.gif

Like I said in my 411 ... learn that skill 2thumbs.gif

Why do ya think I keep a goatee... so i can save it for later laughing-smiley-017.gif
Narazbad
trust me...i wanna...but ive never been able to....the two girls ive done anything with were not too big into shaving...if you get my drift lol
bondiguy
so it'd be like a beaver in a forest... aimlessly chomping away the the vegetation! haha

CM I agree... its a great skill to acquire as ladies will become putty in your hands if you can do it well!
Narazbad
*sigh* just rub it in my face will you guys....and trust me..i wish i could get some rubbed in my face...suuuuuusseeddd...where you be hunny?
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Sep 5 2005, 03:52 AM)
*sigh* just rub it in my face will you guys....and trust me..i wish i could get some rubbed in my face...suuuuuusseeddd...where you be hunny?

Dont take a preference when learning how to do it... not all baseball players get to play at Yankee Stadium

and your wanting to take on a Yankee Stadium quality kitty Like sussed after admitting you dunno what the hell you are doin??!!

Play in your local ball parks first laughing-smiley-017.gif

You can turn a girl off as quickly with a half ass pussy licking just as easily as you can have them cumming with a quality tongue lashing.

A sam kinison line on pussy licking.... " Am I being licked or weather proofed??" laughing-smiley-017.gif

See below laughing-smiley-017.gif
sussed2
Hi Naz !!! tongue.gif lol

Gee, is it getting hot in here?!
Narazbad
lets make it hotter babe! tongue.gif
squaddieboy

Friday night...just took a little patience, but it was worth it.. 22.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Sep 5 2005, 07:57 PM)
Hi Naz !!!  tongue.gif   lol

Gee, is it getting hot in here?!

so take off all your clothes.... Oh, you did!
sussed2
laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
just pumpin out a bit of Nelly.... I think the song sucks but it gets the girls on the dance floor!

Sussed, I'd imagine you are on hell of a dancer!
sussed2
lol @ Nelly !!!!

Yeah I can dance cool.gif (after a few drinks that is)
bondiguy
anyone can dance after a few drinks... Fuck I'll cut the rug sober!
I love 2 dance party-smiley-048.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Sep 8 2005, 04:03 AM)
lol @ Nelly !!!!

Yeah I can dance  cool.gif   (after a few drinks that is)

anyone else imagining what sussed must look like all done-up in clubbing clothes... tight pants or a short little skirt and some tiny top....mmmmm 2thumbs.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 8 2005, 03:13 PM)
anyone else imagining what sussed must look like all done-up in clubbing clothes... tight pants or a short little skirt and some tiny top....mmmmm  2thumbs.gif

hell yeah! new photo idea maybe? (doesn't even have to be naked)

and I can imagine bondi ready for a busy night of dancing: leotard, pink leg warmers, head band laughing-smiley-014.gif
jrock8
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 8 2005, 02:15 PM)
and I can imagine bondi ready for a busy night of dancing: leotard, pink leg warmers, head band  laughing-smiley-014.gif

laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif laughing-smiley-014.gif

Do you come from a land down under?
Where women glow and men plunder?
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover!

(sorry, i had to look up the lyrics... i don't know "men at work" by heart, lol)
Narazbad
rofl....dude i cant dance worth shit! i have no rythem, no motion, no drive, no NOTHIN!! its quite embarrassing actually lol...maybe someone should teach me....*cough* sussed??
bustobabe
[COLOR=purple]i discovered squirting about 13 years ago, but not all men can do it to me. i knew my husband was my soulmate when i squirted all over the car just from giving him a hand job. we were driving home late at night and i was so hot from rubby my pussy for the truckers that all it took was me stroking his cock and slapping my pussy twice! only two slaps against my clit and i squirted cum all over the front seat of the car. great road trip!
Narazbad
wow...helluva story...
jrock8
will armor-all work to clean that up? confused-smiley-013.gif ... or do you need to use goo-gone? laughing-smiley-017.gif
Narazbad
how about a jar of rub away? *and no i dont think thats a real product*
bustobabe
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Sep 9 2005, 03:16 AM)
how about a jar of rub away? *and no i dont think thats a real product*

you fellas sound like you've seen a little juice in your time so you should know that it's like that green cleaning product, the all natural one, it cleans right up and leaves a sweet taste in your mouth. LOL!! tongue.gif
bondiguy
jrock - don't lie... you have all 'Men At Work's' albums! haha

gnappy - shit have my dancing pics made it on the net? How did you know? haha
juicyboobs
QUOTE(squaddieboy @ Sep 6 2005, 01:58 AM)
Friday night...just took a little patience, but it was worth it..  22.gif

oh yes not a bad night... ....
Puppet
Ive dated many squirters... most of them all squirt differently .. but I know exactly what to do to draw it out.. just haven't really been able to explain it... i can just do it! smile.gif
COMEDYMAN
QUOTE(bustobabe @ Sep 9 2005, 03:10 AM)
[COLOR=purple]i discovered squirting about 13 years ago, but not all men can do it to me. i knew my husband was my soulmate when i squirted all over the car just from giving him a hand job. we were driving home late at night and i was so hot from rubby my pussy for the truckers that all it took was me stroking his cock and slapping my pussy twice! only two slaps against my clit and i squirted cum all over the front seat of the car. great road trip!

God damn I wanna go on your next road trip!!! 22.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 11 2005, 05:36 PM)
Ive dated many squirters... most of them all squirt differently .. but I know exactly what to do to draw it out.. just haven't really been able to explain it... i can just do it! smile.gif

does it taste as sweet as it normally does?
Puppet
YEa.. A Good cum squirt will taste completely different from normal wetness... you'll know when you taste it.. Some girls Cum a think creamy white.. looks just like man cum...talk about rich in flavor!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.