[B]"The 12 Days of Christmas"

On the first day of Christmas my girlfriend gave to me
A boner and a pear tree

On the second day of Christmas my girlfriend gave to me
Two French kisses and a boner and a pear tree

On the third day of Christmas my girlfriend gave to me
Three clever fingers, two French kisses, and a boner and a pear tree

On the fourth day of Christmas my girlfriend gave to me
Four moist lips, three clever fingers, two French kisses and a boner and a pear tree

On the fifth day of Christmas my girlfriend modeled for me
Five black lace thongs, four moist lips, three clever fingers, two French kisses and a boner and a pear tree

On the sixth day of Christmas my girlfriend gave to me
Six topless models, 5 black lace thongs, 4 moist lips, 3 clever fingers, 2 French kisses and a boner and a pear tree

On the seventh day of Christmas my girlfriend gave to me
seven cans of whipped cream, 6 topless models, 5 black lace thongs, 4 moist lips, 3 clever fingers, 2 French kisses, and a boner and a pear tree

On the eighth day of Christmas my girlfriend gave modeled for me
eight string bikinis, 7 cans of whipped cream, 6 topless models, 5 black lace thongs, 4 moist lips, 3 clever fingers, 2 French kisses and a boner and a pear tree

On the ninth day of Christmas, my girlfriend gave to me
nine naked photos, 8 string bikinis, 7 cans of whipped cream, 6 topless models, 5 black lace thongs, 4 moist lips, 3 clever fingers, 2 French kisses, and a boner and a pear trea

On the tenth day of Christmas my girlfriend gave to me
Ten tongue pleasures, 9 naked photos, 8 string bikinis, 7 cans of whipped cream, 6 topless models, 5 black lace thongs, 4 moist lips, 3 clever fingers, 2 French kisses and a boner and a pear tree

On the eleventh day of Christmas my girlfriend gave to me
11 erotic movies, 10 tongue pleasures, 9 naked photos, 8 string bikinis, 7 cans of whipped cream, 6 topless models, 5 black lace thongs, 4 moist lips, 3 clever fingers, 2 French kisses and a boner and a pear tree

On the twelfth day of Christmas my girlfriend gave to me
12 hours of sex, 11 erotic movies, 10 tongue pleasures, 9 naked photos, 8 string bikinis, 7 cans of whipped cream, 6 topless models, 5 black lace thongs, 4 moist lips, 3 clever fingers, 2 French kisses, and a boner and a pear tree!
juicyboobs
QUOTE(gwiskup @ Nov 25 2008, 12:26 PM)
[B]"The 12 Days of Christmas"

On the first day of Christmas my girlfriend gave to me
A boner and a pear tree

On the second day of Christmas my girlfriend gave to me
Two French kisses and a boner and a pear tree

On the third day of Christmas my girlfriend gave to me
Three clever fingers, two French kisses, and a boner and a pear tree

On the fourth day of Christmas my girlfriend gave to me
Four moist lips, three clever fingers, two French kisses and a boner and a pear tree

On the fifth day of Christmas my girlfriend modeled for me
Five black lace thongs, four moist lips, three clever fingers, two French kisses and a boner and a pear tree

On the sixth day of Christmas my girlfriend gave to me
Six topless models, 5 black lace thongs, 4 moist lips, 3 clever fingers, 2 French kisses and a boner and a pear tree

On the seventh day of Christmas my girlfriend gave to me
seven cans of whipped cream, 6 topless models, 5 black lace thongs, 4 moist lips, 3 clever fingers, 2 French kisses, and a boner and a pear tree

On the eighth day of Christmas my girlfriend gave modeled for me
eight string bikinis, 7 cans of whipped cream, 6 topless models, 5 black lace thongs, 4 moist lips, 3 clever fingers, 2 French kisses and a boner and a pear tree

On the ninth day of Christmas, my girlfriend gave to me
nine naked photos, 8 string bikinis, 7 cans of whipped cream, 6 topless models, 5 black lace thongs, 4 moist lips, 3 clever fingers, 2 French kisses, and a boner and a pear trea

On the tenth day of Christmas my girlfriend gave to me
Ten tongue pleasures, 9 naked photos, 8 string bikinis, 7 cans of whipped cream, 6 topless models, 5 black lace thongs, 4 moist lips, 3 clever fingers, 2 French kisses and a boner and a pear tree

On the eleventh day of Christmas my girlfriend gave to me
11 erotic movies, 10 tongue pleasures, 9 naked photos, 8 string bikinis, 7 cans of whipped cream, 6 topless models, 5 black lace thongs, 4 moist lips, 3 clever fingers, 2 French kisses and a boner and a pear tree

On the twelfth day of Christmas my girlfriend gave to me
12 hours of sex, 11 erotic movies, 10 tongue pleasures, 9 naked photos, 8 string bikinis, 7 cans of whipped cream, 6 topless models, 5 black lace thongs, 4 moist lips, 3 clever fingers, 2 French kisses, and a boner and a pear tree!

I will take days 8 through to 12..........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.