Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Busto Aka Bustobabe
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
Busto
Hi everyone!! well some of you might remember me as Bustobabe, but I was having trouble logging on so I made a new profile. See how much I missed you all to have gone through allll that just to say hi and share a couple pics with you.

Let's see, I'm afraid not too much has changed since the last time I was here. Still single, still having a good time of it, put on some weight, had a birthday last week, big 42! how does Halle Berry make it looks so damn good????

anyway, I missed you guys and hope you stop in and say hi drinkup.gif
I've included an old picture so you'll know this isn't some cheap, drunken imposter. It's the cheap, drunken real thing! lol
evade20
QUOTE(Busto @ Aug 16 2008, 01:42 AM)
Hi everyone!! well some of you might remember me as Bustobabe, but I was having trouble logging on so I made a new profile. See how much I missed you all to have gone through allll that just to say hi and share a couple pics with you.

Let's see, I'm afraid not too much has changed since the last time I was here. Still single, still having a good time of it, put on some weight, had a birthday last week, big 42! how does Halle Berry make it looks so damn good????

I've included an old picture so you'll know this isn't some cheap, drunken imposter. It's the cheap, drunken real thing! lol

You are still as gorgeous as ever, Busto! love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Busto @ Aug 15 2008, 11:42 PM)

your still a sexy babe !!!!!! halle has nothing on you babe !!!! tongue.gif
mrhorny281
Wooooohoooo! smilio14.gif Welcome back babe! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Halle cant top u at all hun wink.gif Ur natural big tits and nips and great body figure will always prevail over any celeb like chick 22.gif 22.gif
misschickie
WOW what a hot pic! Simply gorgeous!

42....there is nothing like us "mature" women who have seen it, done it and know HOW to do it without the bullshit.

cheers, sister!
chickie
ddd35
QUOTE(misschickie @ Aug 16 2008, 11:41 AM)
WOW what a hot pic!  Simply gorgeous!

42....there is nothing like us "mature" women who have seen it, done it and know HOW to do it without the bullshit. 

cheers, sister!
chickie

Older women do it best !!!!!!!!! tongue.gif
evade20

For all of the more recent folks that have joined RMM, here is a link to Bustobabe's original 411 thread... and here is a link to her profile. love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif

Welcome back, Busto. (again;-)
COMEDYMAN

Welcome Back Busto you sexy thing you!! biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday!!! biggrin.gif

And Horny has a point. You are quite a bit hotter than Halle Imo 22.gif
Busto
O My. I don't even know where to begin. First of all. Misschickie? jesus h christ. so hot. so so hot. thank you for coming by and please do not be a stranger.

hey fellas!!!! thank you all so much! I'm so tickled to be back on i'm going to take some Welcome Back pictures tonight for my new thread.
Busto
here's lookin at you kids!
frankylee22
QUOTE(Busto @ Aug 18 2008, 04:39 PM)

Trust me, we're looking right back at ya food-smiley-004.gif
Trickster
Damn Busto, you show those nips and I'm lost. What was I saying? love-smiley-085.gif
COMEDYMAN

Damn that pic just makes me wanna run my tongue right to left, left to right smilio09.gif love-smiley-085.gif
mrhorny281
QUOTE(Busto @ Aug 18 2008, 03:39 PM)

wub.gif

just lookin at those, only one word comes to mind....

Mmmmmotorboat smilio09.gif smilio10.gif
evade20

Gorgeous! love-smiley-085.gif
thartmanjock
QUOTE(Busto @ Aug 18 2008, 01:39 PM)

oh my yup those are the twins i remember i really enjoy looking at!!
ddd35
QUOTE(Busto @ Aug 18 2008, 02:39 PM)

WOW Oh how Ive missed those ...
lubarlu
welcome back my beauty
Busto
Hey Y'all! I've finally got the house to myself on a day that i'm horny enough and have enough energy to take a couple pics. So here's a little nipple pulling if anyone is into that....lol!
Busto
I'll just post a few of The Hills as i like to call them 08.gif
Busto
...one last tug and i'm out of here.
evade20
QUOTE(Busto @ Sep 27 2008, 07:04 PM)

Damn, you have awesome breasts with fantastic nipples!!!! love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif Let me tug on them for awhile and then wander south to that lovely nether world between your thighs.... smilio09.gif smilio09.gif
COMEDYMAN
God damn Busto.. lemme hop on that couch with you and I will pull those sexy nips all you want!!!! 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Busto @ Sep 27 2008, 05:01 PM)
Hey Y'all! I've finally got the house to myself on a day that i'm horny enough and have enough energy to take a couple pics. So here's a little nipple pulling if anyone is into that....lol!

QUOTE(Busto @ Sep 27 2008, 05:03 PM)
I'll just post a few of The Hills as i like to call them 08.gif

QUOTE(Busto @ Sep 27 2008, 05:04 PM)

OH damn can i pull on those nipples with my teeth ????
thartmanjock
QUOTE(Busto @ Sep 27 2008, 04:04 PM)

now those i would love to see more of!! great pics hun!! hope you start to swing in here and post more often!!
mrhorny281
QUOTE(Busto @ Sep 27 2008, 06:04 PM)

*speechless mode*

love-smiley-052.gif love-smiley-052.gif love-smiley-052.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
Busto
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Sep 28 2008, 10:17 AM)
OH damn can i pull on those nipples with my teeth  ????

I like a bit of teeth, but you have to have me really hot and ready for teeth. what i like the best though is full areola sucking. i like to have the whole thing sucked on and pull with that mouth like you mean it! 22.gif
Busto
I love the "drive thru" view from up here on the one picture...lol! ok. even i gotta admit those are some fuckable tittys. it's almost like they were designed to accomodate a nice titty-fuck, or am I wrong?
evade20
QUOTE(Busto @ Sep 28 2008, 10:03 PM)
I love the "drive thru" view from up here on the one picture...lol! ok. even i gotta admit those are some fuckable tittys. it's almost like they were designed to accomodate a nice titty-fuck, or am I wrong?

When I saw this pic, that was one of my first thoughts..... a little love oil and you... 22.gif 22.gif

love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif

Definitely fuckable!
Busto
QUOTE(evade20 @ Sep 28 2008, 10:12 PM)
When I saw this pic, that was one of my first thoughts.....  a little love oil and you... 22.gif  22.gif

love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif  love-smiley-077.gif
Definitely fuckable!

well thank you! great minds must think alike. wow. that could be like a saying on a t-shirt or something. "My tits aren't too big, they're just fuckable" I should call my agent or something to get right on that one...
evade20
QUOTE(Busto @ Sep 28 2008, 10:35 PM)
well thank you! great minds must think alike. wow. that could be like a saying on a t-shirt or something. "My tits aren't too big, they're just fuckable" I should call my agent or something to get right on that one...

I'll be your agent. Hell, I'll pay for the t-shirt. I just want to see you in it!
love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif
Busto
QUOTE(evade20 @ Sep 28 2008, 10:39 PM)
I'll be your agent.  Hell, I'll pay for the t-shirt.  I just want to see you in it!
love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

Evade you just want to see me out of it.. tell the truth, shame the devil.
evade20
QUOTE(Busto @ Sep 28 2008, 11:00 PM)
Evade you just want to see me out of it.. tell the truth, shame the devil.

That too! grinning-smiley-003.gif love-smiley-085.gif 08.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif
evade20
We need more Busto...(babe;-) love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-077.gif love-smiley-085.gif love-smiley-085.gif

user posted image
evade20
We need more Busto!!! 2thumbs.gif grinning-smiley-003.gif love-smiley-085.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(evade20 @ Dec 17 2008, 08:44 PM)
We need more Busto!!!  2thumbs.gif  grinning-smiley-003.gif  love-smiley-085.gif

and how !!! 2thumbs.gif
lubarlu
Where are you beautiful Bustobabe?
polyamorous96
I love her titties...come backkkkkkkk bustobabe
evade20
Where'd you go, Babe? blink.gif popc1.gif popc1.gif love-smiley-077.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.