Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Who On This Board Is An Aussie?
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
oriana
Hey all! Just wonderin how many of aussies are on this board? I'm an ozzie myself so just sayin hi to all my fellow aussies here! food-smiley-004.gif
nipplelover302
QUOTE(oriana @ Jan 27 2008, 05:14 AM)
Hey all! Just wonderin how many of aussies are on this board? I'm an ozzie myself so just sayin hi to all my fellow aussies here! food-smiley-004.gif

Well I have a good (female) friend from this website that lives in Aussie land and she is currently over here in the states on vacation. Does that count? 2thumbs.gif
oriana
QUOTE(nipplelover302 @ Jan 27 2008, 06:07 AM)
Well I have a good (female) friend from this website that lives in Aussie land and she is currently over here in the states on vacation.  Does that count? 2thumbs.gif

haha well long as she is plannin on coming back lol.
nipplelover302
QUOTE(oriana @ Jan 27 2008, 06:36 AM)
haha well long as she is plannin on coming back lol.

Yeah I think she will be going back LOL she is taking like a 3 month trip! So you can have her back in brisbane!
pierced_princess
QUOTE(oriana @ Jan 27 2008, 05:14 AM)

Hello from Canberra! My partner (franky_grimes) and I are both aussies! smile.gif
oriana
QUOTE(pierced_princess @ Jan 28 2008, 08:02 AM)
Hello from Canberra! My partner (franky_grimes) and I are both aussies! smile.gif

Hey! Gee love your great pics love the piercings too!
pierced_princess
QUOTE(oriana @ Feb 1 2008, 04:44 AM)
Hey! Gee love your great pics love the piercings too!

Thanks sweety, love your pics too btw wink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(pierced_princess @ Jan 28 2008, 06:02 AM)

and princess your a smokin hot Aussie
benjiyeti
Hye all yeah i was interested in who is from Canberra on here! would be sweet to meet a few that are in the local surrounding!

2thumbs.gif
Ratt
Greetings from Perth, the land of Wait Awhile... gotta say ladies, doing Australia proud. Love the pics, it'd be great to see you two face off in a "Patriotic Challenge"...

(Yes, cheap trick to attempt to get more pics, I know - but hey, it's worth a try!!!)
aussieboobs
Hi there I am an aussie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.