Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Fractal
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Shoot The Breeze
Pages: 1, 2
Narazbad
so im assuming that most of you have read my 411 by now and are aware of the fact that i am a graphic design major. but what your probably not aware of is that i do stuff on my own on my comp..i used to share them with my friends in games i used to play so i decided to share with my friends here. if it will work atleast...*shrugs* worth a shot. tell me what you think
Narazbad
meh...nevermind i guess...if anyone wants to see them tho you can either email me or IM me....please use msn or aim preferably....all my info is in my profile but if you cant find it my AIM is dopehed654, and my MSN is dopehed654@hotmail.com. sorry...the files are too big i guess for the system....
Gnappster
I read a fractal faq and here is what I can surmise:
1 fractals are a type of geometry
2 it makes weird pictures
3 I still really don't know anything about fractals
Kiana
I wanna see sad.gif
Gnappster
here's an example:
user posted image

but idunno what naraz's looks like.

looks like they could be fun when stoned lol
Kiana
Naraz, send me some of your work please. urahoodrat@hotmail.com
Narazbad
hun if thats your hotmail, and you have msn, add me at dopehed654@hotmail.com i can send you all of them....and mine are muuuch more complex than that one gnapp, that is an EXTREMLEY basic design thats nothing more than the algorythim...mine can take hours to do
Kiana
I dont have msn on that account
Kiana
nm, i'll make one and add you
Gnappster
well post one on here naraz
Narazbad
ive tried. they are too damned big dude. 2 megs minimum usually. system dont like me using em
Narazbad
so did you make one yet kia?
bondiguy
what the fuck is fractal? confused-smiley-013.gif
sussed2
lmao @ bondi .... that's what I said to Naz when he first told me about them..

Ladies and gentlemen... I have seen my dearest Naz's work and he's very talented!!!!!!

2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif 2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-077.gif to Naz love-smiley-052.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Sep 2 2005, 12:57 AM)
ive tried. they are too damned big dude. 2 megs minimum usually. system dont like me using em

can't u make a jpeg of it, resize and compress it so you can post it here.
oh right, you can't even figure out your avatar smilio04.gif (just fuckin with ya)
bondiguy
QUOTE(sussed2 @ Sep 2 2005, 09:50 AM)
lmao @ bondi ....  that's what I said to Naz when he first told me about them..
Ladies and gentlemen... I have seen my dearest Naz's work and he's very talented!!!!!! 

2thumbs.gif  2thumbs.gif  2thumbs.gif

love-smiley-077.gif  to Naz  love-smiley-052.gif

the beautiful dont need to be intelligent right babe? haha

(I classify myself in that class too! haha tongue.gif )
jrock8
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 2 2005, 09:24 PM)
the beautiful dont need to be intelligent right babe? haha

(I classify myself in that class too! haha tongue.gif )

don't worry bondi, after seeing your typing skills and noticing that you "classify yourself in that class", i don't think anyone figured you were intelligent nah.gif
bondiguy
nah but I am beautiful! haha

Good to see ya jrock... been to long dude 2thumbs.gif
jrock8
had a couple free hours today so, in addition to enjoying the day around here, i figured i would stop in and see what all you kids had been up to... who had been behaving and who hadn't (and hoping it was the girls that hadn't wink.gif )
bondiguy
i am afraid I have also been misbehaving, as u will see in your 411 thread I enjoyed a healthy spanking from juicy haha tongue.gif
jrock8
yeah, i saw... and if you noticed, i told you to get the fuck out guns.gif lol
bondiguy
yeah I noticed... and if you saw... I totally ignored haha smilio00.gif
jrock8
whatever... go play w/your pet kangaroo... angry-smiley-011.gif

smilio04.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 2 2005, 10:48 PM)
whatever... go play w/your pet kangaroo...  angry-smiley-011.gif

smilio04.gif

he is at the pet groomers today! coco.gif
Narazbad
meh....they are jpegs dude, but they are fucking complex as hell man...lol
bondiguy
and do u create them Naraz?

Im not being a prick I genuinely have never heard of them
jrock8
oh, stop trying to be the nice guy.... you might be genuinely interested, but you're still a prick nah.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(jrock8 @ Sep 3 2005, 02:11 AM)
oh, stop trying to be the nice guy.... you might be genuinely interested, but you're still a prick  nah.gif

ok u got me there... i am a prick! haha
Narazbad
i have a program called ultra fractal that will run the formulas. its like a mixture of a math proggie with photoshop lol
Narazbad
ok...sent you an email kia....check your stuff
Puppet
oh damn fractals are ollllld school.... haha glad to see the art is not lost.... smile.gif some of you yougins may not understand how much of the shit they used to be.. smile.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 5 2005, 11:51 AM)
oh damn fractals are ollllld school.... haha glad to see the art is not lost.... smile.gif some of you yougins may not understand how much of the shit they used to be..  smile.gif

fractals, old school?

I used to have a freakin spirograph. now THAT's old school
sussed2
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 6 2005, 12:14 PM)
fractals, old school?

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!

laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif laughing-smiley-017.gif
clincar
QUOTE(Gnappster @ Sep 6 2005, 12:14 PM)
fractals, old school?

Wow! I used to have a spirogragh!!! Real old school!!! laughing-smiley-014.gif
Puppet
ooohhh ohhh i had one toooo ..ohhhh and i have nitebrite set as well beat that!
jrock8
i had a bunch of transformers...

...and i think bondi and naraz played "my little pony" when their parents got them together (well, my little kangaroo for bondi) smilio04.gif

(it's really not that fair that i sign on before they do so i can get the preemptive burns out of the way)
Narazbad
rofl i sign on for like 18-20 hours out of the day..depending on what i do during the day lol. and thank you very much, it was ninja turtles!! bastard...tongue.gif
sussed2
I'm still laughing at the Spirograph comment ... lol..... tongue.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(Puppet @ Sep 6 2005, 10:19 PM)
ooohhh ohhh i had one toooo ..ohhhh and i have nitebrite set as well beat that!

i thought it was lite brite(and i STILL have one lol)
maybe nitebrite was the ghetto version, it didn't have a light bulb or anything laughing-smiley-017.gif
bondiguy
jrock.... contrary to popular belief Kangaroo's arent like the only thing we have in Australia... the only time you'll see on is in the zoo!
also a bit hard for Narazbad and I to play together when your always asking to come over and play yourself! tongue.gif
Narazbad
OK...so theres a NEW version of my proggie out...WITH ANIMATION!!! *jumps up and down giddily* im happier than a little kid on christmas morning opening up his first boobie mag....seriously..im running around the house giggling lol. ive NEVER seen this ability with a fractal program before, and looking thru some of the galeries they have online, i realize i have ALOT more work to do if im going to be good. but..i will inform you all when i have a new one up, and if you would like, PLEASE give me a way to get in contact you and i will email or send some other way. but DONT ask for them to be on here, because i feel that the more i dabble and learn about my new toy the bigger and badder they are going to be. i dont want to diminish my work in any way, especially by shrinking it and reducing quality. so....if ya dont like it, SHOVE IT!! tongue.gif anyway..wish me luck guys! imma be busy1! tongue.gif
jrock8
hey! you said that was "our little secret"... and if you think i'm ever going "down under" again you have another thing coming... gay.gif

(deliberate set-up on the "another thing coming" for those in need of easy burns)

laughing-smiley-014.gif
Narazbad
glad to see my thread has turned into yet ANOTHER big gay joke...
bondiguy
QUOTE(Narazbad @ Sep 8 2005, 01:52 AM)
glad to see my thread has turned into yet ANOTHER big gay joke...

It seems somewhat fitting don't you agree Narazbad!

jrock... you made me do it! haha
Narazbad
ouch....lol
Narazbad
angry-smiley-011.gif angry-smiley-011.gif
Gnappster
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Sep 8 2005, 02:43 AM)
It seems somewhat fitting don't you agree Narazbad!

jrock... you made me do it! haha

I actually LOL'd at that one

oh yeah, fractal, fractal stayin on topic
Narazbad
i actually got a few new programs to play with last night, and alot more access to more info on them, so hopefully they will just keep getting better and better...and i still havent gotten responses on anyone wanting a look at them. AIM or MSN me damnit! its all at dopehed654!
Gnappster
can't you take a super complex fractal, resize it and compress into a jpeg that you COULD post on here, so we can get an idea of your work.
i could take a 5meg jpeg and resize compress it down to 100 kb if necessary.
Gnappster
hey wasn't there a show called fractal rock, about these muppets that lived underground. I loved that theme song!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.