Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Likemydds, A Lovely Lansing Lady
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Top Melons!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
somfan
[attachmentid=57007]She attracts some not unwanted attention from her workmates at a truck accessories dealer. She even posted a photo taken at work. She struggles with deciding: Should she show off her body more at work? Should she post more of her gorgeous body here instead? Or, both??? confused-smiley-013.gif
We are NOT Dr. Phil --- but maybe we can engage her more in dialog, and at the same time encourage her to, at the very least, post more photos here.
Attached is another shot she took of herself that she allowed me to share.
I have also seen a higher res shot that displays her body even better. love-smiley-085.gif
Rotgut
QUOTE(somfan @ Jan 4 2008, 12:57 PM)
[attachmentid=57007]She attracts some not unwanted attention from her workmates at a truck accessories dealer.  She even posted a photo taken at work.  She struggles with deciding: Should she show off her body more at work?  Should she post more of her gorgeous body here instead?  Or, both??? confused-smiley-013.gif
We are NOT Dr. Phil --- but maybe we can engage her more in dialog, and at the same time encourage her to, at the very least, post more photos here.
I have also seen a higher res shot that displays her body even better. love-smiley-085.gif

Oh she definitely needs to post more, especially since she's a local lady for me. Please, share with us.
bondiguy
I liker her boobs tongue.gif
beemer
OH YES DO LIKE YOUR DD's
they are gorgeous 22.gif
ddd35
shes a hottie with some great boobies
midwest bridget
I suggest you keep it away from work. The attention can be nice at times but ultimately it will be your demise in the end. Heavy I know.... from experience though. Had a guy at work that used to flirt all the time and I started to give him little shots of clevage and purposely bending over and such... It became uncomfortable though when he stepped up the flirting and I didn't want it to go any where. My husband messed him up a bit after he warned him to back off. .... Plus you don't want to mess with a good work reference.

Thats why we have pics here. I like to show but the anonymous factor keeps everything in check. We both post pics here and some other places so its all good.

nice boobs by the way. ohmy.gif

bridget
freestyle
QUOTE(somfan @ Jan 4 2008, 12:57 PM)
[attachmentid=57007]She attracts some not unwanted attention from her workmates at a truck accessories dealer.  She even posted a photo taken at work.  She struggles with deciding: Should she show off her body more at work?  Should she post more of her gorgeous body here instead?  Or, both??? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm a huge huge fan of this girl. What a fantastic body. I would love to see a high res shot of this beautiful, sexy girl. Thanks for posting, and I hope to see more of you.
foghorn
needs to show more here
likemyDDs
thanks for all great comments everyone! hope these get everyone thru the day!
pierced_princess
QUOTE(likemyDDs @ Jan 7 2008, 07:59 AM)
thanks for all great comments everyone!  hope these get everyone thru the day!

love-smiley-085.gif Hotness!
SKULLZ0MBIE

Thanks likemyDDs you know how to start the week right love-smiley-085.gif
Rotgut

Is the place you work hiring?
stanley66

22.gif absolutely they will!!!!
likemyDDs
lol naw sorry were not hiring! its kinda been exciting there latly! the other day i wore no pantys and bra o work,except the shirt had a built in bra but that never contains my girls! hehe bout had one pop out at work when a customer was there and i was bending over to get reciept that would thave been good! oops!
Rotgut
Damn, now that's hot. Wish I was that customer. What's the name of the company so I can at least shop there LOL.
likemyDDs
hehe, send me a email and we can chat and just maybe! tongue.gif
QUOTE(Rotgut @ Jan 8 2008, 10:43 AM)
Damn, now that's hot.  Wish I was that customer.  What's the name of the company so I can at least shop there LOL.

valoish
QUOTE(Rotgut @ Jan 8 2008, 10:43 AM)
Damn, now that's hot.  Wish I was that customer.  What's the name of the company so I can at least shop there LOL.

Bring a camera!!!!
Rotgut
Will do.
likemyDDs
just a another peak to help you guys get thru your day! hehe
o and any suggesstions on pics?
paybarraman
QUOTE(likemyDDs @ Jan 10 2008, 12:40 PM)
just a another peak to help you guys get thru your day!  hehe

God that's hot......

Here's a good idea....I'd LOVE to see a pic of you at a window in either morning sunlight or evening sunlight....if you can manage....

I bet you would look spectacular!! 22.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(likemyDDs @ Jan 8 2008, 05:52 AM)
lol naw sorry were not hiring! its kinda been exciting there latly! the other day i wore no pantys and bra o work,except the shirt had a built in bra but that never contains my girls! hehe bout had one pop out at work when a customer was there and i was bending over to get reciept that would thave been good! oops!

wow would like to see that view !!!
ddd35
QUOTE(likemyDDs @ Jan 10 2008, 05:40 AM)

Nice ass wow you look great both coming and going !!! 2thumbs.gif
Rotgut
QUOTE(likemyDDs @ Jan 10 2008, 07:40 AM)

Stockings and nothing more.
likemyDDs
ok ill try to get a image like that for ya!

If you guys are at all curious heres a pic of me before im going to work to day inmy outfit! is it to wrong for the work place u decide?
paybarraman
QUOTE(likemyDDs @ Jan 11 2008, 12:48 PM)

If you guys are at all curious heres a pic of me before im going to work to day inmy outfit!  is it to wrong for the work place u decide?

Actually it's a bit too modest for my office!!! I need more skin!!!!!! tongue.gif
Rotgut
QUOTE(likemyDDs @ Jan 11 2008, 07:48 AM)

If you guys are at all curious heres a pic of me before im going to work to day inmy outfit!  is it to wrong for the work place u decide?

Yeah, I think the cut should be lower.
ddd35
QUOTE(likemyDDs @ Jan 11 2008, 05:48 AM)

well if i were your boos Id make that top the daily requirement .. love-smiley-085.gif
somfan
QUOTE(likemyDDs @ Jan 11 2008, 04:48 AM)

The truth is that you would be exciting no matter what you wore. 22.gif
valoish
QUOTE(likemyDDs @ Jan 10 2008, 07:40 AM)

Get ride of the shirt and take that pic again!
stanley66
QUOTE(likemyDDs @ Jan 11 2008, 07:48 AM)

perfect! what time u going to work 2thumbs.gif
likemyDDs
hehe i must say i got a few looks today! hehewhen i leand over im sure you got a good view from head on!

ur saying i should go to work like this?
stanley66
QUOTE(likemyDDs @ Jan 12 2008, 03:06 PM)
hehe i must say i got a few looks today! hehewhen i leand over im sure you got a good view from head on!

if u do tell me were u work at tongue.gif or come on over here and we can discuss it 2thumbs.gif
somfan
QUOTE(likemyDDs @ Jan 12 2008, 12:06 PM)

If your workplace is too conservative to allow you to wear that beautiful attire,
you can wear it to your job interview with me. laughing-smiley-014.gif
Macdonald

I'd never leave if you were wearin that to work that is for sure 2thumbs.gif
likemyDDs
thanks guys lovin the comments
valoish

Yes..... where do you work, I want to go work there too!
ddd35
QUOTE(likemyDDs @ Jan 12 2008, 01:06 PM)

well I just happen to be looking for a new secretary pay $20 an hour and that outifit just happens to be part of the dress code along with thongs and lace ..
likemyDDs
wow $20 isnt to shabby lol ;P
Rotgut

I don't know about your place of employment, but that would be a perfectly acceptable outfit for you to wear in my bedroom.
ddd35
QUOTE(likemyDDs @ Jan 14 2008, 05:52 AM)
wow $20 isnt to shabby lol ;P

well with the tips youd get the net pay would be aweful good 2thumbs.gif
likemyDDs
so i was at victoria sec. the other day trying things on! how does this look?

[attachmentid=57539]
evade20
QUOTE(likemyDDs @ Jan 17 2008, 07:51 AM)
so i was at victoria sec. the other day trying things on!   how does this look?

[attachmentid=57539]

Hottttt!!!!
ddd35
QUOTE(likemyDDs @ Jan 17 2008, 05:51 AM)

[attachmentid=57539]

Looks like a great purchase ... 2thumbs.gif
adfet

[attachmentid=57539]

you're soo hot i'm drooling

the outfit is sexy as hell too
somfan
QUOTE(likemyDDs @ Jan 17 2008, 04:51 AM)

[attachmentid=57539]

Hmmm, I wonder if there is away for you to do this "live" and we could vote on the outfits, while you are there...
evade20
QUOTE(somfan @ Jan 17 2008, 02:19 PM)
Hmmm, I wonder if there is away for you to do this "live" and we could vote on the outfits, while you are there...

That's a great idea! 2thumbs.gif love-smiley-085.gif 08.gif 22.gif
freestyle

[attachmentid=57539]

WOW! Darling you are so hot. However, I hate to judge without a fair comparison. Did you try on any other outfits? I think we should see them all to give you a fully considered opinion.
stanley66

[attachmentid=57539]

how very sexy!!!! sure hope u tried on more for us to see 22.gif
likemyDDs
nope i ended up getting this one heres a few my pics! im glad you all enjoy my pics!hehe
likemyDDs
nope i ended up getting this one heres a few my pics, of that one and the other blue one!! im glad you all enjoy my pics!hehe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.