Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Thank You Guys
RMM Message Board > RateMyMelons.com > Member's 411 - All about me
xXxyours-trulyxXX
wow im really gobsmacked!

trying to post more pictures for all you wonderfully horny guys out there! they are sowly approving them so plenty more for all o you to see!

any special requests?

all my love

xXxyours-trulyxXx
SKULLZ0MBIE
QUOTE(xXxyours-trulyxXX @ Jan 2 2008, 05:30 PM)

trying to post more pictures for all you wonderfully horny guys out there! they are sowly approving them so plenty more for all o you to see!

any special requests?

all my love

xXxyours-trulyxXx

Welcome to the Message Board Yours Truly food-smiley-004.gif
I have some foxxxy requests you may do, I would love to see some set of pictures of yourself with a nice pair of Angel wings tongue.gif
grinning-smiley-003.gif
xXxyours-trulyxXX
QUOTE(SKULLZ0MBIE @ Jan 2 2008, 05:35 PM)
Welcome to the Message Board Yours Truly  food-smiley-004.gif
I have some foxxxy requests you may do, I would love to see some set of pictures of yourself with a nice pair of Angel wings  tongue.gif
grinning-smiley-003.gif

then your wish is my command! lol x
ddd35
QUOTE(xXxyours-trulyxXX @ Jan 2 2008, 03:30 PM)

any special requests?

all my love

xXxyours-trulyxXx

well welcome in ,,, and as for requests shall we say anything with you in them ?????? love-smiley-085.gif
LikesThemToo

any special requests?

all my love

xXxyours-trulyxXx

I'd like to see one where you're leaning forward and your breasts are pressed together with your arms.
closeup
If you're gonna start posting in the forum, start by posting in the thread named for you. You'll run your thread up over a hundred pages in no time being as hot as you are.
bondiguy
QUOTE(xXxyours-trulyxXX @ Jan 3 2008, 08:30 AM)

any special requests?

all my love

xXxyours-trulyxXx

You definitely are a welcome addition to this place... it's rare a great body is accompanied by a beautiful face

I am happy with whatever you post but you can never go wrong with baby oil or props like a guitar
nybandit
Welcome.......glad to see you popped in to the boards.....

some sexy lingerie pics......doggy style is good.......i dont think you need help with this you are quite foxy and very sexy.......any pic will be outstanding!

food-smiley-004.gif
FreakyShinnizle
You're one god damn fine lady, with such a pretty face and sexy little bod, plus it look like you've got an awesome attitude and many horny thoughts! Perfect, I must say! love-smiley-077.gif

Anything with you in it is great!! But things like babyoil, boobs squeezed together, nipple play, bending over is always very hot 03.gif
paybarraman
Not only great body, but a lovely face, a very attractive woman and now she's posting on the boards too!!! Total package!!! And I love the term gobsmacked!!! laughing-smiley-014.gif

As for requests, well I'd love to see one of you laying back in bed with the sheets tangled "strategically" between your legs....

Damn I bet you look fantastic in the morning.

Welcome sweetheart.
Rotgut
What happened to all her pictures?
bondiguy
QUOTE(Rotgut @ Jan 5 2008, 05:49 AM)

She said in her top melons thread that she was taking them down brother
ddd35
QUOTE(Rotgut @ Jan 4 2008, 12:49 PM)

it appeared she changed names and disappeared ..
LegMan
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 5 2008, 10:31 AM)
it appeared she changed names and disappeared  ..

Well that's a bummer. sad.gif

I hope she returns, cause no doubt she's got the whole package. As for requests, well, I think my name says it all.
xXxyours-trulyxXX
Im really sorry guys to have to remove my pictures, but...it had to be done.

maybe in a year i will repost them who knows, god if dont make it big as a model i'll post shit loads of pics on here i promise

all my love

always

xXXyours-trulyxXX
nybandit
QUOTE(xXxyours-trulyxXX @ Jan 5 2008, 06:40 PM)

maybe in a year i will repost them who knows, god if dont make it big as a model i'll post shit loads of pics on here i promise

all my love

always

xXXyours-trulyxXX

Babe.......you will be missed around here......good luck and thank you for the glimpse of your stunning beauty that we were able to enjoy! 08.gif food-smiley-004.gif
LegMan
QUOTE(xXxyours-trulyxXX @ Jan 5 2008, 06:40 PM)

all my love

always

xXXyours-trulyxXX

I'll say good luck on the model thing, but you don't need it. You'll do just fine. And when you're famous, we'll get to say we knew you back when. cool.gif
bondiguy
QUOTE(nybandit @ Jan 6 2008, 10:10 AM)
Babe.......you will be missed around here......good luck and thank you for the glimpse of your stunning beauty that we were able to enjoy!   08.gif  food-smiley-004.gif

If one is smart one can still source such pictures
xXxyours-trulyxXX
QUOTE(bondiguy @ Jan 6 2008, 11:38 PM)
If one is smart one can still source such pictures

maybe i could sign up in a dif name and cover my face, so you can all still have a piece of me in your lives lol. x x x x
nybandit
QUOTE(xXxyours-trulyxXX @ Jan 8 2008, 05:16 PM)
maybe i could sign up in a dif name and cover my face, so you can all still have a piece of me in your lives lol. x x x x

Please do........that would be amazing......

popc1.gif
FreakyShinnizle

Excellent idea love-smiley-077.gif
paybarraman
QUOTE(xXxyours-trulyxXX @ Jan 8 2008, 10:16 PM)

While I HATE to see you go, you may want to contact SkullZombie and ask him to do something about his sig. wink.gif
xXxyours-trulyxXX
QUOTE(paybarraman @ Jan 10 2008, 03:56 AM)
While I HATE to see you go, you may want to contact SkullZombie and ask him to do something about his sig.   wink.gif

no he can keep that...that way i am still here lol. i will be back very shortly dont you fret my horny guys. i going to make you al so fucking hard when i come back

all my love

always

jess
ddd35
QUOTE(xXxyours-trulyxXX @ Jan 10 2008, 08:10 AM)
no he can keep that...that way i am still here lol. i will be back very shortly dont you fret my horny guys. i going to make you al so fucking hard when i come back

all my love

always

jess

well best of luck to ya will miss ya and your great body .
vroom

i think that would be great new pics too so you wouldnt recognise them!
vroom
QUOTE(xXxyours-trulyxXX @ Jan 10 2008, 10:10 AM)

all my love

always

jess

cant wait then!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 5 2008, 10:31 AM)
it appeared she changed names and disappeared  ..

That's probably consistent with most of the girls you meet

QUOTE(LegMan @ Jan 5 2008, 03:09 PM)
Well that's a bummer. sad.gif

I hope she returns, cause no doubt she's got the whole package. As for requests, well, I think my name says it all.

You want to see men's legs? confused-smiley-013.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 11 2008, 11:31 AM)
That's probably consistent with most of the girls you meet

damn I guess I better let them out of the basement then Eh ?
LegMan
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 11 2008, 01:31 PM)

I'm flattered, Bob, but I don't swing that way. wink.gif
ddd35
QUOTE(LegMan @ Jan 12 2008, 08:38 AM)
I'm flattered, Bob, but I don't swing that way. wink.gif

hang with Bob long enough he will get ya converted !!!
Bobaloo
QUOTE(ddd35 @ Jan 16 2008, 10:31 AM)
hang with Bob long enough he will get ya converted !!!

that's right. One crazy Muslim at a time.
ddd35
QUOTE(Bobaloo @ Jan 16 2008, 09:20 AM)
that's right.  One crazy Muslim at a time.

sounds like a plan
evade20

any special requests?

all my love

xXxyours-trulyxXx

user posted image

Happy Birthday, Babe.

I hope all is well with you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.